It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of England Implicated in Massive World Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Has anyone else heard of this?

I've just stumbled across some information about Provost Marshal General considering arresting Bush, Cheney, international bankers and numerous others around the world regarding the banking fraud that has been going on for years.

So far the sources I have are,
www.fourwinds10.com...

BCCI creditors also instituted a $1 billion suit against the Bank of England as a regulatory body. After a nine-year struggle due to the Bank's statutory immunity, the case went to trial in January 2004. However in November 2005 liquidators Deloitte dropped any action against the Bank of England as it was no longer considered in the best interests of the creditors after a High Court ruling.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.worldreports.org...

The Crash - The coming financial collapse of America

www.stage6.com...

The liquidators of Bank of Credit and Commerce International suddenly dropped their unprecedented £850m lawsuit against the Bank of England yesterday in what was described as the "most remarkable and humiliating climbdown" in English legal history.

www.guardian.co.uk...

THE PROVOST MARSHAL MAY RESORT TO MARTIAL LAW
FUNDS MOVED INTO A FICTITIOUS ACCOUNT AT MORGAN STANLEY

winnipeg.indymedia.org...

After doing some more searching, there does appear to be quite a mass of info relating to this and it seems to be an ongoing story cover many years.

This is the first I've heard of it. I had no idea about this Provost Marshal.

Has anyone got any for of info or knowledge on clearing this story up a little?
I'm feeling kinda lost and slightly confused by the whole issue.

join