It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
wow really good find about him i havent heard a thing about it before

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleepingdeath

You should check out his lectures on Youtube. He's always inspiring.

STM

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I've been following Collier for years now since I found his first early interviews on line. Most of what he says rings true, if only from a spiritual sense of us needing to take responsibility for the planet. I love the quote he attributes to one of the aliens, "I can't understand why you need money to live on the planet you were born on..."

But that said, this last interview is worrisome. His voice cracks towards the end, he's obviously highly emotional and depressed, says that his money is so low that his phone is about to be turned off and his living arrangements are precarious. I would think some close (human) friends would come forward to help him out with housing, etc., but mostly, I wonder why his ET friends haven't! We're talking beings so advanced that light speed travel is no problem for them, they come from a culture where money is not necessary, he's stuck his neck out conveying their thoughts to the rest of us (or so it seems) and they can't help him now? If he's telling the truth all these years, and I still think he has been as far as he himself is concerned, (don't get the feeling he's a snake oil salesman or insane), then why don't the ETs help him? Any answers? This interview is haunting me but my own situation is such that I can't help him.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

because they don't understand the concept of money

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

From what I've heard some on here have helped him recently. We all wish him the best. And imo Sam inc is right, they don't understand the concept of money.

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Alex Collier was my inspiration to start studying and looking into the UFO/ET phenomenon.

I think that the weight of his story (from 1994) holds water, because most of his predictions about the coming future have been rather accurate. This idea is a little disconcerting isn't?

As to the otherworldly beings helping out in times of need, I happen to agree with the above posters. They don't understand the concept of money and it's clearly explained by Mr. Collier himself.

I sympathize with Mr. Collier. However, I as many Americans have had a hard time during this recession (depression). Gas prices has risen so high that a large portion of my money goes for fuel and energy. Which has become outrageously expensive. Yet, no one is as bad off as those in third world countries. That third world countries even exist with our level of technology and science, boggles the mind. So I very much doubt, mundane problems like bills and rent, would be of any concern to the said "extraterrestrials".

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I used to be a fan of him. Now that I look back at his recent interviews and conferences, I found some things that bothered me. For one thing, he likes to drink hard liquor as he speaks. I don't really have a problem with that, but he can at least be a bit professional. His body language hints at he doesn't actually believe what he says.

But as far as what he actually says, I find it ridiculous to say the least. What he says has no real substance behind it; there's no weight to it. It's just seems like a bunch of wishful thinking with next to nothing as evidence. I see him as a con man out to make some money off the gullible.
edit on 22-3-2012 by netgamer7k because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join