It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

He was in 2007 in Japan

www.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalKid

Any one help with the 1995 lecture? Can't seem to find it either, would like to see the follow up to part 1.

I wrote rick keefe months ago and provided adequate postage for him to send me the 1995 DVD. Still no response. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I see your wondering why alex collier isn't on any wikipedia search? i found this link and the 3 people who have said they have been in contact with andromedans, have no pages related to them?

en.wikipedia.org...

coincidence?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
this is bugging me now, wheres he gone? I realise maybe he has had to keep a low profile but there is literally nothing i can find recently about this guy?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I watched his videos on YouTube this past weekend! Simply fascinating, he seems very genuine and truthful. Scary to say the least though !I wish the masses would simply wake up and try to uncover the real truth instead of leading wastful, useless lives that dont help man kind at all!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
maybe he's with the andromedans? Jim Sparks was offered to leave earth for good but rejected the offer, maybe alex felt it would be best. i do hope he is ok though.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
FYI

Source: utenti.lycos.it...

Collier: I have been talking 11 years now to very small groups because I am a very private person. That is why I try to keep a very low profile. Provide the information and let it have a life of its own, whatever anybody has to do. I am not here to save the EARTH because I can't. It is not my choice. It is everybody's individual choice and no one is coming to save us, not Christ not Krishna. God helps those who help themselves. "These things I do , yee shall do greater if yee have faith".

Harris: Does this make you very dangerous because of this information.

Collier: They told me to take my site down. I did. I think that the rogue
government is scared, really, really scared. They cut a deal with a
group. They could not trust them but they did anyway. And now they totally lost control of the situation.

Harris: Who is the group that they cut a deal with?

Collier: It is not just one, it is a consortium as well. Zeta1 and Zeta 1
greys , Sirius -B Humanoids, Lyrans,(Draconian otherwise known as Repilian races (Regressives negatives ) are from the Orion, group who control some Zeta 2 Greys, others from Rigel and Capella Systems. It is the Regressives who have a negative agenda. They are contolling the situation

The Andromedans ,Pleaidians , and Zeta Reticulan Greys are waiting to see
what we do and are generally a positive. races.

Source: www.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

The next speaker was Alex Collier, who spoke in public for the first time in five years. He gave a detailed account of his contact experiences with a human looking extraterrestrial race from the Andromeda Constellation, and the spiritual message they hold for humanity.

[edit on 7/21/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
One thing Alex didn't explain in detail, is how do we (human) meditate in order to get in touch of our inner spirit.

Also, when is the 3rd strand of DNA is going to form inside human so that we can all wake up to who we really are and who we have been in the past life, and what is our purpose to be in this 3rd density.

Currently, we are only in the "believe" stage, not in the "know" stage of this whole "truth" that Alex talk about. It's kind of like any other religions, only rely on "believe". This is not enough, as there are still doubt with "believe".

I guess for human to really wake up to the reality of "there are other beings" in this galaxy, universe, is for Andromedan to hijack entire Earth's broadcasting system, TV, radio and start showing the "truth" all day long for few months, or maybe every 2nd day. So no government can block the transmission and everyone get to see the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
One thing Alex didn't explain in detail is how to meditate so that we (human) can get in touch with our inner spirit.

Also, the time frame that he spoke of, the 3rd strand of DNA will form in human so that we will wake up, have full memory back and know who we really are, who we have been in the past lifes, and what is the purpose of we doing here in 3rd density, has pasted (by 2007), and this has not happened. Maybe the time would be near 2013?

Also, the end of Mayan calendar is 21-22 of December, 2012, but in Alex's note, the 3rd density implod on 3rd of December, 2013, this is one year different. Are they related?

Right now, we only "believe" the truth spoke by Alex, not in the "knowing" stage. It's this believe, but not knowing is unsettling, because there is still doubt. Only if we have the 3rd strand of DNA and start to be in contact with spiritual realm, the truth will just come to us. "Believe" is no different then the believe in religion, they believe in what bible said, but don't know the truth.

How we human to be waken up, is to hit the truth in our face with no mercy. Maybe Andromedan can hijack entire Earth's broadcasting system, communication system, and start showing the "truth" 24 hours a day, few months, years, perhaps every 3rd day. And anti-jamming signal to any government/military try to jam the signal.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by southcrossstar]

[edit on 21-7-2008 by southcrossstar]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I hate to say it to so many hopeful people here but there is no proof that Collier is anything but a smooth talker. Not any evidence that I've ever heard of, nothing.

And if you do know anyting about body language, watching him is textbook, incongruent, making it all up, stuff; his eye movements are a dead give away.

You won't find what you're looking for there, sorry, and if that gets anyone angry go find his videos on the internet and watch them CAREFULLY. Even better, if you're not trained get someone who reads body language to interpret for you, it's quite another story than the one he's telling.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here. I didnt see the 1994 video so I brought the Google link.

Google Video Link

two hours long

sarc

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

you can find something about Alex collier on Tinwiki

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
i believe in AC's stories but i want to now why some of the things that he said in his coments and interviews havent happend their must be more to this...

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Thanks OP, Good post
Explosive stuff and if there's even a shred of truth to what he's saying, then we are truly up against it. Run!!!!!

Intuitively as far as the NWO is concerned, I believe the underlying message he makes is probably true, but when you start throwing aliens and galactic federations into the equation, without offering any proof, it's just very hard to believe, even for someone whose open minded.

Is it too much to ask for at least some evidence. If this guy is meeting with aliens, surely just one piece of alien tech would be sufficient to prove what he's saying is true. Yet we are supposed to take what he says at face value, without any evidence to back up his claims. In that respect is it any wonder that most people will simply choose to ignore him and his message.

I like what he says about the Draconians and how they were dumped in our galaxy by some other race of beings. Wow, way to go!!!! thanks, lol Nothing like dumping your dirty laundry on us. If what he says is true, I sincerely hope we get out of this mess, so we can have the pleasure of returning the favour and dumping them back. Our karmic debt would then be paid in full.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
where is this second video? ALEX COLLIER DVD VOLUME 2 SOMEONE UPLOAD IT!!! It's going to end up on the internet anyway theres no way to stop it.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here's a similar story to what Alex Collier talks about, but is even more weird, so I thought I would share it.

Up from the Rabbit Hole or Through a Glass Darkly
with Aristenna of the Spiritual Hierarchy's Council of Light and select members of the Spiritual Hierarchy. Posted April 17, 2006.

I should have known. All the clues were there. The New World Order is so arrogant and think they are so in charge that there is nothing any of us can do about the way things are anyway.

I had used the collected codes to shut down the Great Pyramid connection and the Sphinx on Tuesday April 11th. The work was done at the darkest of all places on this North American continent-downtown Philadelphia-the big Masonic temple right across from Constitution Hall to be exact. We had even been forewarned that what was guarding the download site was far worse than any of the squiddies or other creatures that patrol the grid to retaliate against anyone interfering with the New World Order's control of it. We had also known that somewhere along the way there would be the equivalent of Neo's 'woman in red' and indeed she had shown up at a service plaza on the Pennsylvania Turnpike. It was Thoth himself in disguise as the woman. The woman's 'father' acted as a decoy in our way while Thoth opened up our chakras for the damage that would be done during the download.

In true Egyptian/darkside tradition, it had been programmed into the trigger point that whoever did the work would suffer and die a most horrible death-even if it were one of their most trusted followers. The darkside trusts no one. It was Bill's vibration they were expecting. Like a thumbprint or eyescan, the junction box at the temple could only be accessed by a particular vibration and set of letters or 'keys'. Knowing this, we had cut off a lock of Bill's hair and placed it securely in a tightly wrapped glass bottle where its vibration would keep long enough to trigger this opening. The letters or keys needed were those of Bill's last name, but instead of his initials it was the initials of his high Masonic brother that were required. And of course, in true NWO tradition, these had to be used backwards to even begin to access the download point.

The city on that particular day had been gridlocked with lunchtime traffic, but far beyond that of any normal day. It was almost as if the darkside was putting up interference to stop the whole rescue process from happening. In the past few weeks a college campus had been closed by a bomb scare because we were to meet someone helping us there, electrical grids had gone out in other places, a blizzard had almost put paid to Peter's even getting to Bill's place to download the last set of codes and their accompanying template from his wife. So none of this was new or unexpected. People fighting a war have to expect opposition. People fighting a war have to expect casualties. That is the nature of war, and this is a war to free all of Mankind and the very Heart of Creation Itself. With stakes that high, the opposition is fierce and the casualties are a part of what MUST be expected by the forces of the Light.

Even though Bill's health had recovered significantly after the removal of all his controlling devices, his physical form would never take the strain of downloading the codes. Could he even be trusted with this most crucial of all missions without some kind of expert backup to make sure things went as planned? It was hoped that one other Being would step up to bat to do the download and suffer the consequences so that Peter could still be well enough to do the required healing on her after the work was done. That event never occurred so it was Peter's task to do the work for the sake of all Mankind. Unfortunately, those who may have been able to help him heal after taking the booby trapped package into his energy form during the download were now non-existent.

The download was completed. The mission impossible completed far beyond the hopes of even those of the spiritual hierarchy who have been guiding this entire process for so so long.

It came then as no surprise that two days later that, having been made to leave not only Philadelphia but also Pennsylvania and the entire East Coast vicinity immediately after completing the download, we were led to Colorado Springs, Colorado, as the site of the next grid point to be dealt with.

Page 2 - Story continued

www.ufodigest.com...

[edit on 27-7-2008 by kindred]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join