It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
Well they we're wrong about the Sphinx. According to historians the texts say the Sphinx was build about 4000bc, while archeological evidence says it was build earlier than 10.000BC. So yeah.

And by polluting the planet i mean stuff like dumping plastics everywhere, releasing toxicating gasses, giving money a higher priority than a living being, killing animals for fun or unnecesarily and stuff like that. No matter at what animal you look like in nature, they only fight for food, territory, or survival, and they even bury their own #. Thank god we have sewer at least.. But we're still creating to much garbage on this planet. If we keep this up, no oil will be left, and since they outphased free energy for everyone, in the end we'll be doomed. And oh, i believe global warming because of CO2 is utter crap. Just another moneymaking setup.

I'm sorry that isn't true my pet cat kills little mice and voles all the time and doesn't eat them and he certainly isn't threatened by them. Orca's torture seals before they kill them... I'm sure I could go on. When bears raid other people's bins you don't see them politely putting the rubbish back in the bins do you? I don't see why animals would be any more considerate to mother nature if they were producing bigmacks.

I'm sorry I can't agree with you on the CO2 completely. CO2 absorbs energy from the sun and then the CO2 molecules are excited. As result they increase in energy themselves and so the environment increases in temperature. However, how much of a difference we are making is up for debate. The fact that CO2 in the atmosphere causes the greenhouse effect isn't the debate. It is whether what are doing is making any difference. By the way I don't know if current climate change has anything to do with CO2. I don't think it does... (sorry if you knew all that already)

Yeah I'm definately with you on not always trusting the 'experts.' A lot of them have their own agendas and theories that they are trying to validate. Often ignoring other theories and overlooking contrary evidence.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Space_Ed]

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Space_Ed]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_Ed
I'm sorry that isn't true my pet cat kills little mice and voles all the time and doesn't eat them and he certainly isn't threatened by them. Orca's torture seals before they kill them... I'm sure I could go on. When bears raid other people's bins you don't see them politely putting the rubbish back in the bins do you? I don't see why animals would be any more considerate to mother nature if they were producing bigmacks.
Ok you might be right.

I'm sorry I can't agree with you on the CO2 completely. CO2 absorbs energy from the sun and then the CO2 molecules are excited. As result they increase in energy themselves and so the environment increases in temperature. However, how much of a difference we are making is up for debate. The fact that CO2 in the atmosphere causes the greenhouse effect isn't the debate. It is whether what are doing is making any difference. By the way I don't know if current climate change has anything to do with CO2. I don't think it does... (sorry if you knew all that already)
Yeah that's what i meant. What we are producing/releasing is not the major cause for global warming i believe. Somehow it has more to do with the weird behaviour of sunspots or solar flares lately i think..

Yeah I'm definately with you on not always trusting the 'experts.' A lot of them have their own agendas and theories that they are trying to validate. Often ignoring other theories and overlooking contrary evidence.
Yup.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by vasaga]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by elementsixteen

Alright then.. There are a lot of stories out there, and basically, most of them say, some alien beings came down here, needed some workers, took monkeylike beings of this planet and genetically altered them, and in that way created us.

But why bother with slaves that can think and revolt - robots would suit the job much better - unless they want something else from us...

Perhaps they did not increase the monkey likes, but decreased the human likes.
Perhaps we are a lot less capable that we used to be. Perhaps we are the equivalent of robots to a more advanced specie? Perhaps we are robots compared to the same human specie un affected by psyche or genetic manipulation. I mean, sure we can revolt and think, but really, how much of that do we display as a specie these days, look at the americans letting their goverment trample their constitution, look at the people all subservient in their consumer ways, we are merely daydreaming robots. Perhaps the ET's or privy humans found a way to feed off of fear. (magik anyone?
)We find the coherent traversing of spiritual realms, taboo rather than another aspect of science. WE think about doing stuff, but when it comes down to it, we dont, as if under some sort of spell. If we did, we would already have world peace, or global domination with no objection. Someone or something is probably playing games with us for there to be so much discrepancy between what men know as truth and myth. We as a specie cannot even be truthful with one another, proving insecurities or greedy agendas that rely on secret information.
I dont know if we were manipulated, or are, but it sure seems like a perfect opportunity for either ill humans, or ill ET's to take advantage of our adolescent devolution into superficial materialism. But its all good, cause living is beautiful, and the weak are there to justify the strong. What does not kill us, only makes us stronger, natural selection; just dont forget to include the extra sensory dimensions of your innate nature, for avoidance grows nothing but more stagnant ignorance and devolution.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_Ed
I don't see why animals would be any more considerate to mother nature if they were producing bigmacks.

Well...I believe animals are part of nature and the whole thing is auto regulated.
If any predator started to kill more than necessary it would die when there would be no prey left.
Strangely no animal can have this thought.
Also strangely for some reason we human are the only one able to allow our stupidity to endanger ourselves.
With greater intelligence comes greater responsibility.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by elementsixteen

Well...I believe animals are part of nature and the whole thing is auto regulated.
If any predator started to kill more than necessary it would die when there would be no prey left.
Strangely no animal can have this thought.

Google 'ecosystem.' You are right by the way.

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
That was the point i was trying to make but i guess i couldnt explain it as well lol..

posted on Sep, 10 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

That was the point i was trying to make but i guess i couldnt explain it as well lol..

Ooh okay yeh I see what you mean. Yeh humans do have a habit of destroying ecosystems and killing off wildlife. Yeh we do definately damage and change more ecosystems than any other animal at the moment. But I'd like to add that other migrating animals do this too. Just not so regularly and on such a massive scale. When an ecosystem is altered in whatever way there is a long complex chain of events and it affects all the life in the system. It is drastic changes such as ice ages etc that have wiped out many other species in the past. This is where natural selection comes in. It was the ingenuity of our ancestors and their ability to survive drastic changes in their ecosystem that has driven us as a species to evolve into something so far and away more complex than anything else on Earth. A good comparison is the new super viruses and diseases capable of being totally unaffected by all treatments. We are the ape equivalent of the super virus and cause supreme damage just like the super virus does.

To me just on his statement alone that the Andromedans are 'human in every way' means that I cannot believe Alex Collier. Or anyone else who says we have space origins... The evidence just isn't there.

I thought I'd like to say all of that because evolution is quite complicated and hard to understand. I don't like to see people making elementary mistakes that can be cleared and so avoid further confusion

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Space_Ed]

[edit on 10-9-2008 by Space_Ed]

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
i'm on part 7 and i feel the same way. i haven't even finished and i've been trying to google him. He even talked about the Blue Beam project...back in 94...crazy

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I don't know. One of the best "evidence" is the fact that all the primates stayed primitive, and we got so smart and started building pyramids all over the place...

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by vasaga

We already knew that.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nzldude

You should research more about this issue my friend. There are pictures of the earth taken out from the space and it shows a whole in the south pole.

Also there are a lot of documents, even "official" top secret documents talking about the hollow earth and the realm of Aghartha.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by southcrossstar

Here The answers:

I am still a bit confuse. Are Andromedan from 5th dimension? Aren't they the descended of Lyran, whome all the human race originated from? Shouldn't they be in 3rd dimension as well?

A: I think you are looking or thinking the timeline as all we do, "linear". I think that you are not understanding well the concepts of "densities" and "dimensions", to know more about this I suggest you to read "Defending The Sacred Ground"

Are 3rd, 4th, 5th up to 12th dimensions all exists in the same universe (this universe)?

A: hace you ever heard about the concept of MULTIVERSE? If not, ty to find out about that concept.

If our universe is moving up to 4th or 5th dimension on December in 2013, then there will be no more 3rd dimension? And every negative energy will be suck into black hole and cast out to form another 3rd dimension universe? Does that mean all other universe before this one exists only in higher dimensions?

A: Again, you are thinking with a very short perception of the concepts.

Is earth human being the creation of Reptilian? Then modified by 22 difference races. Are these 22 races all human?

A: Not just by Reptilians but other races involved in this.
Not all the 22 races are humanoids. Try to read information from Pleiadians in the book of "Pleiadian Agenda" by Barbara Hand Clow and there is a lot of information related to that in website of Laura Knight Jadczyck.

Has anyone else ever in contact with higher conscious beings (ET)? I mean other people not as well known as Alex Collier, Billy Meier, Philip Gilliand etc. I mean people who are reading and writing the posts here.

A: Eugenio Siragusa, Sixto Paz Wells, Luis Fernando, Laura Knight Jadzyck, Barbara Hand Clow, Barbara Marciniak, J.Z. Knight, Claudio Pasten, Patricia Cori, Patricia Brahim, Sara Otero.

I still have so many questions about everything. Things like how to wake up to remember all past life and remember we are spirits, from the moment being created by Creator till now. How to activate our lost strands of DNA (12 strands or maybe even more)? How can we make contact with higher conscious beings to find out the truth for ourselves?

A: Firstable you have to make a change with yourself, with your thinkings, with your life and world perception. I you have to understand that you are not just pure flesh and bones. ask for answers to God if you believe in such being or any being you believe, You will find answers!

Nebiros
www.shinydemise.com

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by alienesque

I know a few of UFO researches with I has been in touch with, some of them are Paola Harris and Michael Salla. Both have say to have seen physical evidence from Alex Collier, I don't know why Alex have never show this to the media, He has his own reason I think.

By the way there is a Moon and Mars Lecture on Google video by Alex Collier in which he presents a lot of evidence of the ruins in the Moon and other things in Mars. This information is supported by the hundred of people retired from the NSA, NASA, CIA even FBI.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Have you ever read the Book DFS?

He says about the "predictions" that A's told him, that were just probabilities and this also is remarkable on the interview, he says "it's a probability". I've never heard of him saying something like "This is what is going to happen FOR SURE just because A's told me".

Have you ever noticed about Alex Collier has been threatened by MIB agents?
This is something I personally validate with Dr. Michael Salla.

How is that he has suppose to look like when he is around 60 years old and he has been given lectures around USA by 20 years?

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by darshandukkar

You will never get it even when you look for it to the end of the world.

One petition that he ask to the researches is to NOT provide personal information about him, because he, his family and his close friends have been threatened due of the information he has been presented.

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Hello guys!

I've been reading all the posts of you after I gave you the link to the last Conference of Alex Collier.

I found very annoying a lot of posts that some people have posted. In someway I've respect the different points of view, but I get mad when I find a lot of the people that writing comments regarding just the videos related to Alex Collier and they even have not read the book Defending The Sacred Ground and Letters from Andromeda to have a bigger perspective of Alex Collier's testimony.

Also there is not just Alex Collier talking about this, there are tons of information on the Internet from other contactees, researchers, Ex-agents of the "Dark Government" in where you can find some related things and stories with a lot of similarity.

I can suggest you the next ones:

Laura Knight Jadczyck
David Icke
Patricia Cori
Sixto Paz Wells
Luis Fernando
J.Z. Knight
Barbara Hand Clow
Barbara Marciniak
Eugenio Siragusa
Billy Meier
Steven M. Greer, MD
Paola Harris
Michael Salla, PhD.
David Sereda
Daniel Muñoz
Jaime Maussan
Zacharia Sitchin
these are just few ones and the list is just almost infinite.

I think that you also are only focusing in the A's to know if they are really true or not, the bottom line here is the message to grow, to evolve, to be responsible of ourselves, to learn how to live as a real unified race.

There are also other issues like NWO that Alex Collier mention in the the book and other transcriptions, also in the interview and lectures. you can compare that information with other authors.

Have you been noticed that there is a big possibility that US declare national state of emergency and martial law by the end of this month and we are so close of an imminent War World III? I think that you didn't even know about that right? Take a look into the last updates of Bejamin Fulford.

I also think that some of you don't know anything about NAFTA Plus a.k.a North American Union ( the arrangements of this has been made on 2005 and is something to be declare "official" by 2010)

There's a lot of people asking for physical evidence of his encounters, I think that's important but that is not the bottom line guys!!!! Looking for evidence and information that supports what he tried to tell us? READ SOME BOOKS BEFORE YOU MAKE CONCLUSIONS!!!!

There are also a lot of people saying his "predictions" were a fake, well I think you have to learn to read or to hear, several times when he share a probability ("prediction" ) He is very clear saying: "This is just a probability that A's think going to happen for the future years, but it's just a probability and it doesn't mean that this is going to happen for sure because FUTURE IS BEING CONSTRUCTED EVERY DAY".

Per example, He said that East Coast would be banished around year 2000, well you know what happened on 2001, I read in other websites that some of the agendas that 'Illuminati' had was "to destroy N.Y. with missiles and not just to crush WTC Twin Towers " And also if you know a little bit of Numerology, Satanism and Occultism you will find that 9/11 has to be with a very special number for those which are controlling the world, and the 9/11 incident was an offering (sacrifice) just like Alex said.

He said, Aliens should leave the planet around August 2002.
Well, did you remember the "Winchester Crop Circle" and the message attached into it? And if you are smart you will find that it's a lie what Greys were trying to say.

So my conclusion is: read some books and research more about these issues before you said a word related to it.

Cheers!!

Nebiros
www.shinydemise.com

posted on Sep, 13 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nebiros
Hello guys!

I've been reading all the posts of you after I gave you the link to the last Conference of Alex Collier.

I found very annoying a lot of posts that some people have posted. In someway I've respect the different points of view, but I get mad when I find a lot of the people that writing comments regarding just the videos related to Alex Collier and they even have not read the book Defending The Sacred Ground and Letters from Andromeda to have a bigger perspective of Alex Collier's testimony.

Also there is not just Alex Collier talking about this, there are tons of information on the Internet from other contactees, researchers, Ex-agents of the "Dark Government" in where you can find some related things and stories with a lot of similarity.

I can suggest you the next ones:

Laura Knight Jadczyck
David Icke
Patricia Cori
Sixto Paz Wells
Luis Fernando
J.Z. Knight
Barbara Hand Clow
Barbara Marciniak
Eugenio Siragusa
Billy Meier
Steven M. Greer, MD
Paola Harris
Michael Salla, PhD.
David Sereda
Daniel Muñoz
Jaime Maussan
Zacharia Sitchin
these are just few ones and the list is just almost infinite.

I think that you also are only focusing in the A's to know if they are really true or not, the bottom line here is the message to grow, to evolve, to be responsible of ourselves, to learn how to live as a real unified race.

There are also other issues like NWO that Alex Collier mention in the the book and other transcriptions, also in the interview and lectures. you can compare that information with other authors.

Have you been noticed that there is a big possibility that US declare national state of emergency and martial law by the end of this month and we are so close of an imminent War World III? I think that you didn't even know about that right? Take a look into the last updates of Bejamin Fulford.

I also think that some of you don't know anything about NAFTA Plus a.k.a North American Union ( the arrangements of this has been made on 2005 and is something to be declare "official" by 2010)

There's a lot of people asking for physical evidence of his encounters, I think that's important but that is not the bottom line guys!!!! Looking for evidence and information that supports what he tried to tell us? READ SOME BOOKS BEFORE YOU MAKE CONCLUSIONS!!!!

There are also a lot of people saying his "predictions" were a fake, well I think you have to learn to read or to hear, several times when he share a probability ("prediction" ) He is very clear saying: "This is just a probability that A's think going to happen for the future years, but it's just a probability and it doesn't mean that this is going to happen for sure because FUTURE IS BEING CONSTRUCTED EVERY DAY".

Nebiros
www.shinydemise.com

I agree with you, You cant just veiw one story and expect to see the whole picture from one source . You need to research a ton of information and then make a judgement.
You also need to remember that just because a government / corperation backed "scientist" say something is so sure don't make it so ,and the more I learn about the controling aspect of the world the more I disbelive what I am being spoon feed.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by GeeGee

Sorry, but I just saw part of Alex Video for the first time, and he does talk like he's mentally ill. He appears to me to be elite, and crazy. That seems to happen to most of the scientists, they AND the Vatican seem like the elite to me. I can't judge him, I'm looking for information on where he is now too because the video is 1994 and it's 2008. 13+ years old. It's perfectly OBVIOUS there an enormous amount of perverted human beings on the earth in positions of power and education. THOSE ARE THE ELITE. So it would stand to reason this guy has some karma to go through, like suffering the embarassment of thinking there are reptiles below the earth's surface, and giving out mass amount of information. It stands to reason all these top secret guys have karma for not telling what they knew if there was ANY danger to their fellow men they purport to protect. It stands to reason kidnappers of young children would want people to think something else did it. It stands to reason many of these elite have enormous non bankruptable student loans to pay and they want to keep studying instead of give back. It stands to reason if ANYONE in a position of serving society and collecting a gov paycheck or even just being rich would not care about keeping a secret if they discovered such a being on the earth or even a UFO, they would immediately need to enlist the help of the bravest persons on the earth and suddenly education in physics hardly matters, many if not all human beings have SOME DEGREE of common sense, and I don't hear this guy asking for help since the greys would be after him being so telepathic. [email protected]

posted on Sep, 15 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ouivalerie

If you can't judge as you say, then. Why are you making this kind of statements?

You said you just have seen a part of the video and I think you are referring to the 1994 interview, well I have some new for you my friend. There are two more videos one is from 1996 and the other is from the current year.

Elite? Damn it!!!!

Why don't you research and read more information about, before you make this kind of statements without fundamentals?

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Hi,
sorry for my english but it's not my mother language.
Reading all your posts i would like to add something,
the messages from Alex can't be listened and understood from people that are facing all the time economical problems or people with everyday's problems keeping them busy all the time.
Only a person with a stable life can find time and strenght to believe such astonishing things.
If you consider how much difficult is to talk about aliens and how much open minded a person must be, you can understand that the message of Alex is for a few special persons only.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join