It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
I think he is a liar. His predictions by the so-called Andromedans for now were appallingly innacurrate. I think he's like most of the 'contactees' he's full of # and probably a sad pathetic weirdo.

For a while I believed him but no. It's garbage.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
The Andromedans from the Star System Zenetae

All right. I want to start off by reading some information given to me by Vasais. In
short, who the Andromedans are is that they come from the region of the Andromeda
galaxy and from a star system in that galaxy they call Zenetae. They are a telepathic
race, although during the last 30 years I have tried to teach Moraney the English
language. He has taught me how to "read" their telepathic communications, which are
holographic. It's been an interesting situation. Now, when I write down what Moraney
says, I write it down exactly as he says it. When you go to the Leading Edge Research
Group web site and you see that, it isn't that it is mis-typed, but it's exactly the way
they say it. I have made a promise that is the way I will present it. They are a race
with light-blue skin. They were on Earth some 62,000 years ago for a period of 62
years. My connection to them is that at that particular time, I was one of them that
was here. I volunteered to come back here and be here for this process, raising third
density up into fifth density. I've asked to see the "fine print" on my "contract", but
they have yet to produce that. So, I would like to start off with this material told to me
by Vasais on June 5, 1996:
" We have been in communication with many races regarding militant
decision-making. We all agree that conflict in the end serves one purpose - to create
fear. This, we know, removes the original intent from creations. We are hopeful that
sincerity will gain momentum."

warofillusions.files.wordpress.com...

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Reevster]

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
The Andromedans from the Star System Zenetae

All right. I want to start off by reading some information given to me by Vasais. In
short, who the Andromedans are is that they come from the region of the Andromeda
galaxy and from a star system in that galaxy they call Zenetae. They are a telepathic
race, although during the last 30 years I have tried to teach Moraney the English
language. He has taught me how to "read" their telepathic communications, which are
holographic. It's been an interesting situation. Now, when I write down what Moraney
says, I write it down exactly as he says it. When you go to the Leading Edge Research
Group web site and you see that, it isn't that it is mis-typed, but it's exactly the way
they say it. I have made a promise that is the way I will present it. They are a race
with light-blue skin. They were on Earth some 62,000 years ago for a period of 62
years. My connection to them is that at that particular time, I was one of them that
was here. I volunteered to come back here and be here for this process, raising third
density up into fifth density. I've asked to see the "fine print" on my "contract", but
they have yet to produce that. So, I would like to start off with this material told to me
by Vasais on June 5, 1996:
" We have been in communication with many races regarding militant
decision-making. We all agree that conflict in the end serves one purpose - to create
fear. This, we know, removes the original intent from creations. We are hopeful that
sincerity will gain momentum."

warofillusions.files.wordpress.com...

[edit on 7-9-2008 by Reevster]

You'd think that if these beings wanted to contact an Earth human, it would make sense to contact a particuarly brilliant one or at least a well connected one. I know this is an old argument but come on Alex Collier? Not likely.

Collier has said that his Andromedans are 'human in every way.' That can be nothing other than pure unadulterated crap. Ask any evolutionary biologist. They could be similar. But not human in every way.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I ask you this. Define "human". And don't give me a crap answer like "we are humans" or "evolved apes" or whatever. Give me a definition of what makes humans stand out from animals.

This is not about biology or whatever. If you actually think of it, we do not belong on this planet. If we stay on cold places without shelter we freeze to death and a bear doesn't, if we stay in hot places without shelter our skin gets burned and we die of skin cancer while a lion does not, if we stay in the desert without shelter we dry out while a snake does not, if we stay in the forest our chances of survival on the long run are slim while that's abundant of life there. Now tell me, if evolution is true and beings become more advanced adapting to their environment, where the hell did we evolve adapting to this planet? We can't stay here anywhere without shelter, and we're constantly building things for us to be able to survive.

And oh, we're not 98% chimpansees:

www.lifesitenews.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vasaga
I ask you this. Define "human". And don't give me a crap answer like "we are humans" or "evolved apes" or whatever. Give me a definition of what makes humans stand out from animals.

This is not about biology or whatever. If you actually think of it, we do not belong on this planet. If we stay on cold places without shelter we freeze to death and a bear doesn't, if we stay in hot places without shelter our skin gets burned and we die of skin cancer while a lion does not, if we stay in the desert without shelter we dry out while a snake does not, if we stay in the forest our chances of survival on the long run are slim while that's abundant of life there. Now tell me, if evolution is true and beings become more advanced adapting to their environment, where the hell did we evolve adapting to this planet? We can't stay here anywhere without shelter, and we're constantly building things for us to be able to survive.

And oh, we're not 98% chimpansees:

www.lifesitenews.com...

But notice that we are able to survive in all those places because we have found ways of adapting to them. A desert snake would have a very hard time in the arctic but humans can survive in both extremes. Despite what you say humans are amazingly evolved to live on this planet.

And oh, did I say we were? No.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Space_Ed
But notice that we are able to survive in all those places because we have found ways of adapting to them. A desert snake would have a very hard time in the arctic but humans can survive in both extremes. Despite what you say humans are amazingly evolved to live on this planet.

And oh, did I say we were? No.
Lol.. Did you even read what i typed? The only way we actually survive, is by using our thinking to create things so we can actually survive. We're not natural to this planet. We need to create cloths to protect us from the sun, or from the cold. If we cut ourselves a bit serious, we have to get stitches because otherwise we die, while wild animals don't need that at all. We did not adapt biologically AT ALL to this planet. And we claim to be so smart. Why the hell are we the only species that actually destroys their environment, their home, currently their only place of survival (in an unnatural way)? No other animal does that, and you actually still think we belong here and evolved here? Well i don't... And besides, a snake has a place where he can survive perfectly in a biological way without any extra help. A polar bear has another place perfectly fit for it. Biologically, we definetely can NOT do that and do not have that on this planet..

And you didn't say it, but you were referring to biologists, which means you believe in evolution theory, which means you believe we actually came from the same ancestors as the chimpansees. Correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Lol.. Did you even read what i typed? The only way we actually survive, is by using our thinking to create things so we can actually survive. We're not natural to this planet. We need to create cloths to protect us from the sun, or from the cold. If we cut ourselves a bit serious, we have to get stitches because otherwise we die, while wild animals don't need that at all. We did not adapt biologically AT ALL to this planet. And we claim to be so smart. Why the hell are we the only species that actually destroys their environment, their home, currently their only place of survival (in an unnatural way)? No other animal does that, and you actually still think we belong here and evolved here? Well i don't... And besides, a snake has a place where he can survive perfectly in a biological way without any extra help. A polar bear has another place perfectly fit for it. Biologically, we definetely can NOT do that and do not have that on this planet..

And you didn't say it, but you were referring to biologists, which means you believe in evolution theory, which means you believe we actually came from the same ancestors as the chimpansees. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Humans are perfectly adapted to live where we evolved, in the tropics, on Earth. Yeah, it might get a little warm in the daytime and a little cool in the nighttime but the climate in the tropics (where we evolved) won't kill us. Look at all the naked "savages" in tropical regions.

It started getting a little crowded, or food got a little scarce, so after we evolved (in the tropics, on Earth), we started moving into other places. Places where it got a little colder. Good thing we had evolved our big brains so we could invent things like clothing so we could move around, unlike other animals. After we moved to other places, different "races" evolved to better survive in those places.

Wild animals with serious wounds don't die? That's a new one on me.

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Phage]

[edit on 8-9-2008 by Phage]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Here we go....

I am a biomedical science student and for a while I thought there was a possibility that humans wern't from Earth. This is because of the many reports by eye witnesses of human-looking ETs, anomalous acheology etc etc etc. I messaged Byrd one of the moderators here on ATS about this. Byrd has been working on the human genome project and knows loads more about the evidence for human evolution than I do. I was given this absolutely correct response:

"The genetic signatures all point to a terrestrial origin for humans. If we weren't terrestrial beings, we could not use grafts and hormones from other terrestrial species. Nor would genetic studies reveal and confirm cultural movements of groups of peoples (and bolster linguistic connections as well as artifacts and physical traits.)

Remember that hominid lineage goes back around 5 million years and more, and can cladistically and genetically be traced along those lines (been some interesting work in the field from Africa recently, and there was a rather lovely NatGeo program within the past month on tracing the genes "out of Africa".) The protohominids are fairly well established though there are some gaps. Research in linguistics on "non-human grammars" also points to evolutionary evidence.

...and then there's the bones -- structure, function, and form -- down to the pathologies. If humans did not evolve on Earth from more primitive forms, we could not usefully use lab animals to research brain function, neurology, new drugs, grafts, learning abilities, knowlege transfer -- or anything else."

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Have you read the terra papers? Now i'm not saying that's the true story, but that also does not throw away that we have earth genetics, even if we're not totally from here. Never mind. Carry on.

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Have you read the terra papers? Now i'm not saying that's the true story, but that also does not throw away that we have earth genetics, even if we're not totally from here. Never mind. Carry on.

I've had a look at them briefly but I don't see any reason to think that its anything other than a story... I am definately still open to some sort of ET intervention of some sort and so we could have alien genes involved but I've not come across any reliable direct evidence of it. Though that would nicely explain the reports of human-looking ETs. Something I'm having trouble with at the moment.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I've had a look at them briefly but I don't see any reason to think that its anything other than a story... I am definately still open to some sort of ET intervention of some sort and so we could have alien genes involved but I've not come across any reliable direct evidence of it. Though that would nicely explain the reports of human-looking ETs. Something I'm having trouble with at the moment.
Alright then.. There are a lot of stories out there, and basically, most of them say, some alien beings came down here, needed some workers, took monkeylike beings of this planet and genetically altered them, and in that way created us. Sounds like science fiction to a lot of people, but it actually explains why we are more aware than most animals, why we live so different, why we treat the planet so roughly, and yeah why we look like certain ET's, and also some explanation for pyramids everywhere.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Whatever the truth of Alex Collier, the words he attributes to one of his Andromedans, Vasias, is profoundly simple, true and poignant: "The love that you withhold is the pain that you carry."

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Alright then.. There are a lot of stories out there, and basically, most of them say, some alien beings came down here, needed some workers, took monkeylike beings of this planet and genetically altered them, and in that way created us.

But why bother with slaves that can think and revolt - robots would suit the job much better - unless they want something else from us...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by elementsixteen

Alright then.. There are a lot of stories out there, and basically, most of them say, some alien beings came down here, needed some workers, took monkeylike beings of this planet and genetically altered them, and in that way created us.

But why bother with slaves that can think and revolt - robots would suit the job much better - unless they want something else from us...

Ah but who makes these robots?
And who keeps them serviced?
*Also the mirco chip implant is a way to make man a robot. I mean, hell they can make people robots with mind control.

Vasaga is spot on in my thinking. So simply put, I'll be using that to explain it from now on.

Z

[edit on 9-9-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Well, perhaps if you read the Terra Papers some of these might be answered. I don't believe we have to evolve from certain species to share genetics - we could share genetics because we were created that way - a different dna batter - that's why neanderthal ( I think it was) as well as the aborigines in australia are confirmed to be a different 'species' than us - which if we're all evolved, would all share it. That we're all different races, etc. really only makes sense if it's through genetic manipulation - (Darwin's Black Box is a very good book too).

I'm glad Alex Collier is again speaking out - we should listen with an open mind - he's not the only one out there saying and doing the same thing.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Ah but who makes these robots?
And who keeps them serviced?

Other robots.

Originally posted by kshaund
Well, perhaps if you read the Terra Papers some of these might be answered. I don't believe we have to evolve from certain species to share genetics - we could share genetics because we were created that way - a different dna batter - that's why neanderthal ( I think it was) as well as the aborigines in australia are confirmed to be a different 'species' than us - which if we're all evolved, would all share it. That we're all different races, etc. really only makes sense if it's through genetic manipulation - (Darwin's Black Box is a very good book too).

I also believe we are not the same specie, we are too different for it to be natural.
I think that some aborigines around the world are the unmodified human or have an older DNA.
It's possible that the gods already took what they wanted and left, that's why the megalithic civilizations disappeared and now the secret societies are trying to continue to control us.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Alright then.. There are a lot of stories out there, and basically, most of them say, some alien beings came down here, needed some workers, took monkeylike beings of this planet and genetically altered them, and in that way created us. Sounds like science fiction to a lot of people, but it actually explains why we are more aware than most animals, why we live so different, why we treat the planet so roughly, and yeah why we look like certain ET's, and also some explanation for pyramids everywhere.

Yeaahhh the pyramids. Who built those? I don't buy for a second that they were built by primitive hunter gatherers. I'm pretty certain that it is a power plant of some sort (google Giza powerplant). Yeah I've read quite a lot about the Anunnaki. I don't think that they could have done it in 6000BC but I think 300000BC is definately possible although I've only read arguably dubious translations of the cuneiform tablets. I'm not sure that there is much direct physical evidence for it.

I agree with you completely that were are very different from other life. But we aren't alone in treating the planet roughly. All sorts of animals do senseless acts of violence just for fun like we do. I don't see why if other animals had the capability to rape the Earth like we do that they wouldn't...

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund

Aborigines are certainly not a different species. If a male and female of whatever animal can reproduce fertile offspring then they are the same species (ignoring impotency etc etc). So if a guy #ed a monkey, there might be some freak of a child but it wont be able to mate with a man or a monkey and produce fertile offspring themselves. So if a white American had sex with and Australian aborigine, aslong as neither of them have any fertility issues you should get a child that will eventually be capable of successfully reproducing with another human being therefore the white man and the aborigine are the same species. But yeah you are right about neanderthals.

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Space_Ed]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
"The time of arrival of the first indigenous Australians is a matter of debate among researchers, with estimates ranging from 40,000 years ago to 125,000 years ago."- Wikipedia

It is things like this that mean that I can't believe we were created in 6000BC. I very much doubt that the people who research things like that are going to be off by 119,000 years...

Thats assuming they instantly migrated there and somehow naturally evolved into a completely different phenotype (race) between 6000BC and now.

Thats a photo of an Australian sportsman with both aboriginal and white genes. Clearly a human just like the rest of us

[edit on 9-9-2008 by Space_Ed]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Well they we're wrong about the Sphinx. According to historians the texts say the Sphinx was build about 4000bc, while archeological evidence says it was build earlier than 10.000BC. So yeah.

And by polluting the planet i mean stuff like dumping plastics everywhere, releasing toxicating gasses, giving money a higher priority than a living being, killing animals for fun or unnecesarily and stuff like that. No matter at what animal you look like in nature, they only fight for food, territory, or survival, and they even bury their own #. Thank god we have sewer at least.. But we're still creating to much garbage on this planet. If we keep this up, no oil will be left, and since they outphased free energy for everyone, in the end we'll be doomed. And oh, i believe global warming because of CO2 is utter crap. Just another moneymaking setup.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join