It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zionide
Alex speaks the truth...Zenetaens are indeed from Andromeda...The man has a very important message for us all...i hope he will come out once again, i hope all of you will share his vids...thx

i see statements like this on ufo/alien/paranormal threads all the time
ie.. billy meyer was telling the truth, the governement made him look like a fraud.

so and so was telling the truth, the reptillians are everywhere.

and so on, why make this statements at all without at least attempting to explain how you might know this man is honest, and why we should take your word for it?

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
No offence, but have you ever read a book. You have heard of imagination. Anyone can invent a story, there's plenty of con artists in this world. Funny how none of them offer any proof.

It's truly disturbing when someone comes out saying that this guy must be speaking the truth, simply because he's too emotianal and too real to be a con artist. When it comes to conspiracies, it's safe to say, there's a naive person born every minute.
Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof.

[edit on 22-8-2008 by kindred]

here here. i just got done reading a 1045 page novel. took more than 20 minutes to read for sure and soooo detailed and emotional. the whole thing was fiction though.

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

I just saw this video last night. Watched fascinated and forgot all about the time...After watching I lay awake for hours, and woke up refeshed all the same. Odd, to say the least. Today I started looking for info on the guy, but you are right, nothing worthwhile. Could he have been a messenger from somewhere else (Andormedan in human form?) Because this exceptional good looking (in the right sense of the word) man did not want to go into the question of where he was born and grew up, remember? With a polite and shy smile he avoided the question. This is why I believe him, he is not here to sell his books, to be on national TV, or give lectures in crowded halls. Just brought his message. And EVERYONE who stumbles on this video has to take it seriously!!! I was taken by his looks, his way, his body language. Someone with authority, only bringing the messge with an urge that cannot leave you untouched!

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I don't know, I always found Collier a little sketchy, no matter his speaking skills.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

First contact is October 14th 2008 a huge ship approx 2000 miles long. check out www.blossomgoodchild.com then click on the galactic confederation of light.

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
guys can anyone find out alexs mail id......
i tried a lot but couldnt....
can any1 pls hlp me with this....???
i have a very strong proof of wht he is saying is right

thanx

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2008 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by darshandukkar

I have just watched all of his videos... my spirit tells me he is saying 100% truth.
as for the person above looking for his mail ID... he doesn't have good intentions. so don't give it out if you DO have it.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecap
Where the heck is that japan lecture? It has been many months now, it doesn't take THAT long to encode and upload a video.

I invite everyone to put the pressure on the owners of exopolitics.com because that video was promised to be put online for free 10 months ago.

Originally posted by VisionQuest
Has anyone here watched the DVD (Alex Collier Vol.2)? I can spend the 5 bones, watch it, and review it for you guys here if you like.

Have you received it ?

Originally posted by NightVision
I wrote rick keefe months ago and provided adequate postage for him to send me the 1995 DVD. Still no response. Sorry.

Alex has decided to go public again and gave a speech at 2 international conferences in 2007 and 2008.
So it's now ok to put the second part on Google video and/or bittorrent (not rapidshare and the like).
Anyone who has it please upload it...unless it never existed.
It is possible that Rick Keefe's excuse is an elaborate trick to find the identities of the people who are interested.
(I sent him 2 emails on the matter but got no response.)
Or has anyone seen it played at UFODaze ?

Originally posted by Briles
I see your wondering why alex collier isn't on any wikipedia search? i found this link and the 3 people who have said they have been in contact with andromedans, have no pages related to them?

en.wikipedia.org...

coincidence?

That page has been deleted, it can be found on archive.org...
But who are the 2 other Andromendan contactees that you mean ?
Alex Collier mentioned the existence of 4 or 5 others in the rest of the world.

Originally posted by CLaNZeR
Just watched the following videos

Does anyone know if there are colour pictures of these slides he is showing available anywhere?
They look pretty goo din Black and White, but be interesting too see them in colout and try examine them more.

Alex Collier - Moon & Mars Lecture

What I'd like to know are the ID numbers of each of those pictures so I can find them on nasa.gov

Originally posted by Nebiros
I just have uploaded the Exopolitics Earth Transformation Conference in wich Alex Collier is a speaker and came back form his 6 years of rest.

Sadly he says absolutely nothing new.
I'm afraid that his speech at the International Conference on Extraterrestrial Life in Japan is the same, but anyone who has it please upload it on Google video.

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
The most important question to be raised seems to m: Is the interview actually recorded in 1994?

A legitimate question indeed. The video looks like it was taken in the mid 90's, however you could use a tape recorder from that period or ad special effects on a recent recording. But the best proof of authenticity is his appearance, much younger than in 2008.

posted on Sep, 5 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by elementsixteen

OK recap:

Alex's 1st interview on google: 1994

Google Video Link

Then there was a little snippet of him from some show:

Then due to some great person the elusive 95 or was it 96 video is uploaded:

Google Video Link

And then some other great person put up the 2008 Hawaii one:

Google Video Link

Now the only one that is missing is the Japan 2007 one.

Also you can download Alex Collier's free ebook here: warofillusions.files.wordpress.com...

Now this guy is Aussie and in NSW I think this is fromm 2006 and he is on the same trip as Alex:

Google Video Link

After watching and reading all about these I feel educated. There is a document Alex talks about in the 1st interview called the "Section of Eight Documents", anyone know where these are?

Also there was going to be a book released but no news on that as yet.

Keep on Lovin'

Z

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow

Now this guy is Aussie and in NSW I think this is fromm 2006 and he is on the same trip as Alex:

Not quite, this guy from the Galactic Federation is saying that Hitler did a good thing and that we are a cancer to this planet (same as the georgia guidestones say) meaning that population needs to be reduced. On the contrary Alex says that we are not overpopulated at all and that we could even have much more people.

After watching and reading all about these I feel educated. There is a document Alex talks about in the 1st interview called the "Section of Eight Documents", anyone know where these are?

At what time does he say this ?

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I was very excited to go to sleep, and wake up to see this thread grown from 4 pages to 12.
This is it people, keep going. Spread this page.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I watched this last night. I didn't even intend to watch it all, but I ended up watching every second of it.....

Here's where I stand...

I believe he believes what hes saying and to that extend I give him a shred of credibility.

Take what he says for what it is, take it all in, digest the information, and do with it what you will regardless of if you take it for fact or not,
JUST remember it.

Share it if you believe it's worth sharing, I sure do.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Hierarchy in Our Galaxy:

There are two schools of thought in our galaxy. There are the regressives, who are races that carry fear
and because of that want to control others. The hierarchy of the regressives starts with a group from Alpha
Draconis. The Andromedans have no idea where the Alpha Draconians came from, but what they have
learned through interaction with other dimensional races is that somebody brought the Draconians to this
universe and "dumped" them in the Alpha Draconis system, where they had the highest probability of
survival. According to the Andromedans, the Alpha Draconians have had space travel for 4 billion years.
They are an incredible race and have achieved great things, but they are bullies. They are jerks, and that's
a judgment - I'm taking that judgment myself. That's my judgment based on what I know about them. The
Draconians do not like human beings. The Andromedans say that Draconians believe that this universe was
here for them - that their history teaches them that they were left here to rule it. But, when they started
traveling, they ran across other races. They were able to conquer many of those races through genetic
manipulation.
Now, our government, the United States government, the New World Order - whatever you want to call it -
wants to implant everybody. From the Andromedan perspective that means ownership. Extraterrestrial
don't want to bother with that stuff, since that is not permanent. Extraterrestrials value genetics. What they
do is they come in, conquer a race and genetically alter it. From that moment on, that race is genetically
altered. The genetic changes alter the frequency, sound and thought patterns of the race if they move into
a physical form. Does everyone understand this?
Q: Could you give us an example of this?
AC: The best example I could give you concerns the Greys. Apparently, the Greys were much more
human-looking at one time. What happened was that they, as a race, were captured 891,000 years ago
while leaving Zeta 1 and Zeta 2 to go off and do their own thing. This is very common, and it is how Earth
became colonized. What happened is that they got captured by a group in Orion that was already
genetically altered and under control of the Alpha Draconians. According to Moraney, the first thing this
Draconian- altered Orion group did was slaughter almost all of the females of the captured race in order to
control the birth process. They then genetically altered the remaining females, so that all the children born
after that were genetically altered. The males were enslaved, made to work in mines and slaughtered by
the Draconian-controlled Orion group,

warofillusions.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I watched the "Aussie Alex" and never heard him say that. Can you point me to where he says that?

Re where he says ints written in the "section of 8 documents" (or something very similiar is in the 1st interview, about under 1/3 into it.

Keep on keepin' on

Z

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

if you search with ixquick.nl... you might find more

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   
What Alex says makes no sense at all. He says that these ET creatures live in the "Andromeda Constellation". Not a particular star system or the Andromeda Galaxy, just the "constellation" we all Andromeda. The interviewer confirmed this with his questioning and Alex repeated it.

Well, a constellation is only a figment of our creative imaginations. The stars in a constellation are spread out across space in all 3 dimensions. One star may be close to us, another star could be very far away. So you end up with these stars of various brightnesses and distances spread out over hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of light years. In between, closer, and further away than all these stars are hundreds of thousands of other stars that we don't see.

Then we here on earth look out into space and our imaginations create this "connection" of the dots to make up these mental pictures of objects we then call "constellations". And if you were able to move to another section of our galaxy and look at the "constellation", it wouldn't look anything like what we see here on earth, in fact, some constellations would essentially "fall apart" because some stars would be so far away from the others in the constellation when viewed at a different angle that they wouldn't "appear" to be part of the same group at all.

So, getting back to what Alex said, this "constellation" we call Andromeda isn't really an actual collection of stars at all. It's not like a globular cluster or a galaxy, in fact, the stars we see in all the constellations are in our Milky Way Galaxy, and relatively close too.

If he had said that these creatures are from the Pleiades, then that would make sense because those stars are actually grouped together.

What makes this all the more absurd is that if these creatures were from one of the stars in one of our constellations, they wouldn't see the "constellation" from where they live. The stars in their sky would look completely different. And they certainly would have no reason to call themselves "Andromedians".

Think of it this way: If you traveled to some other planet near another star in our galaxy, would tell them you were from our Sun's solar system (and point out where our Sun that appears as a star) or would you try to figure out what their mythological naming of constellations were and then tell them you were from the "constellation" of some alien name? If so, why would you do that?

Sounds very fishy, like the guy doesn't know anything about astronomy what-so-ever and that he made up this entire story.

posted on Sep, 7 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I watched the "Aussie Alex" and never heard him say that. Can you point me to where he says that?

I quickly browsed the video but couldn't find it. I don't want to watch it again because I think this guy is malevolent.
I think that the cancer thing is at the beginning or at the middle and the Hitler thing is at the end.

Re where he says ints written in the "section of 8 documents" (or something very similiar is in the 1st interview, about under 1/3 into it.

I watched from 30" to 50" and couldn't hear anything like this.

Originally posted by harrytuttle
What Alex says makes no sense at all. He says that these ET creatures live in the "Andromeda Constellation". Not a particular star system or the Andromeda Galaxy, just the "constellation" we all Andromeda. The interviewer confirmed this with his questioning and Alex repeated it.

That's because Alex is given information in a way that he and us can understand.
In other materials Alex mentions the Zenetae star system in the Andromeda galaxy.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join