It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Alex Collier now?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Of all the videos out on the internet about aliens/ufo's, this video by Alex Collier is one that i find to be just so powerfull.
Whats really amazing, is that video was made in 1994!!
The video is here:
video.google.com...
This man, i feel, really knew what he was talking about.
And his body language suggests to me that he was being genuine in what he was saying.
And once i started listening, i just couldnt stop! I was listening with my mouth hanging open, when he was talking about an event happening after July/August 2001!!!
Plus, he mentioned that our monetary system is total BS, we could change it and put something better in place if we wanted to.
He mentions the Trilateral Comission, the commitee of 300,
he mentiones the elistis plan of destroying the US as we know it,
he says throw out the TV, it is used to manipulate and just dumb-down the masses, he taks about the elitists talking the citizens firearms away by systematically destroying the second ammendment.......!!!!

Just a stunning video.

My question is, where is he?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by vladmir

I will watch the video now. It is strange though that there seems to be very little info about him out there. Nothing on Wiki, not much on google... weird.

Edit* I just saw the part where he said how we needed to shape up before August of 2001 because we are living in a self fulfilling prophecy based on the book of revelations. Pretty prophetic considering the interview was in 1994.....

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Karlhungis]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
OK, one hour in.... Crazy crap. Completely artificial moon, ruins all over it, bases underneath it... sound familiar ??

Honestly, this is a very depressing video.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

You know, i understand how you feel.
Myself included, i dont want to be just taken for a ride, you know......
i dont want to betrayed or bamboozled.........and yes, i admit, hearing about the Moon being brought here, it is hard to digest,
IF it is to be digested at all,
IF it is to be considered somewhat resembling truth,
OR maybe Alex himself may have reconsidered at some later date, or maybe he sticks by that stand till the present time (and i hope he is alive, and assuming he is , i hope he is well and in good health).
We dont know as of now where he is.

The point i am trying to make is, maybe we can just keep it in the back of our minds, because he has so much more that he has said that is really right-on-the-money, so to speak.......
because at the present time, the VERY REAL issue of alien presence here on our planet Earth is simply NOT being covered, with any real gravity by our so-called mainstream media, our mainstream scientists, our mainstream politicians, our mainstream and camera friendly Hollywood celebs, our mainstream talk-show hosts.............isint that right?!!
I mean, these are people who we trust, who we think are responsible, who we think will take the lead..........where is the lead??!!

I mean, can we really AFFORD to just dismiss ideas that arent familiar to us, simply because we choose to believe that "if anything has any real truth to it, then it is bound to be covered by our great and responsible media", then we clearly are living in Alice in Wonderland........

This post isint meant to be directed to you really, it is just that, i am SO TIRED and disillusioned by just our insane skewed lifestyles and how ignorant the so called 'normal' 90% of the population is, in this day and age, when we call ourselves the 'Information Age' when really it is going to be looked back in history as the 'Disinformation Age'.

Anyway, what is awesome, is that he DOES mention the FACT that the Federal Reserve is a PRIVATE institution, controlled by a handful of international bankers!!! He just says it!

Plus, he talk about the Free-Energy , how it is been available for decades, but just beause of human GREED and desire to subjugate the masses under their control.it has been withheld fro us, the vast majority of humanity.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I honestly find the lack of current info on him kind of odd. I mean, why no wikki article? Why no articles that out him as a fraud? Not saying that he is, but usually anyone making these claims have good smear campaigns against them. This guy seems to be saying way more controversial things than the likes of Bob Lazaar, yet you can't find much info on him.

It is strange.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Here's some info on AC from August of this year:

Source: www.ufohypotheses.com...

August 19, 2007 Alex Collier Volume 2 DVD now available for free by request and self-addressed stamped envelope

I have good news in that last night Alex gave me his personal endorsement to distribute TO INDIVIDUALS copies of the DVD Alex Collier Volume Two, which is a lecture that I organized and filmed in 1995 here in Tucson, Arizona. And while I do not need permission to distribute it or put it on YouTube, because of my personal friendship with Alex, I am respecting his wishes as to the dissemination of the DVD because it places Alex into the public spotlight at a time when he is already facing several personal challenges. Specifically, Alex told me last night that he sees no problem at this time with distributing copies of the DVD among individuals, but during his current personal challenges, he requested that I do not upload the DVD Alex Collier Volume Two to YouTube. Alex continues to want the information to be shared, but he does not want the additional publicity. In a nutshell, he wants people to focus on the message, and not the messenger.

STM

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the update STM...I really think he was telling the truth as he knew it. He was threatened by government officials in 2001, and ever since he has kept a very low profile. Dr. Michael Salla will soon be uploading footage of the lecture he recently did in Japan, a lecture he did in 2001, and a picture of a spacecraft that Alex took.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Thanks for the update seentoomuch and GeeGee!!
Alex is right, its the message that is important to focus our attention on, and not the messenger.
And here is the lesson/message that was summed up in a line by Alex, and its pregnant with meaning.
"The pain that you feel is the LOVE that you withhold".

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
what i find amazing about him, alex collier, dan burisch, stan deagle, and cooper is----there stories are so crazy and out there, yet they all can go on for hours on end about what they know... if they're not telling the truththey are the best liars on the planet. the detail and facts they bring about in telling there stories. i don't think i could pull off a scam like that if i tried----that's if u believe they're lieing. i could see telling a 20-30 minute lie with a few facts and pull it off. but these guys go on for hours.. and if they are lieing they're pretty sic people with the effort and work put into this.

i believe in et's being out there. i want to believe these guys are telling the truth, but i take it with a grain of salt at the same time

stan deagle impressed me the most, he seemed smart and knowledgeable about a lot of things, scientifically, the human body etc.

i've been browsing at the golden thread but those huys are beyond my comprehension level. if what goes on over there is even half true, this ufo thing runs so deep and has so many twists and turns.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by shortywarn]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Alex speaks the truth...Zenetaens are indeed from Andromeda...The man has a very important message for us all...i hope he will come out once again, i hope all of you will share his vids...thx

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
In his 1994 interview it seems he has a lot of hope for humanity, and truly feels that we can turn things around.

But then i saw a later interview (2001 or 2004 i forgot) and it was obvious that he pretty much lost all hope. It was kind of depressing seeing him like that actually. He pretty much came to the conclusion that people really don't care about what's really going on in the world.

I haven't seen the 2007 video yet (i dont think its out yet) but i hope his thoughts on the survival of humanity are less grim this time.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by icecap

I certainly had a better view of humanity back in 1994. I try to blame it on just being older and wiser, but honestly I think times were better back then.

Also, in his 94 interview he seemed pretty adimant that the world needed to change its ways by 2001. Obviously that didn't happen. So, if he really believed what he was saying, it makes sense that he has lost hope.

Maybe we should lose hope as well?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I've watched this interview before and it is brilliant. So many important topics covered. For most people, the constant question that they can't push out of their minds is 'Is this guy lying? Is this a fake?' They allow this to step in front of their actual viewing experience.

Me, I listen to what he says intently, and try to wrap my ideas of multidimensional existence and life forms around his descriptions. If they fit, I'm happy - scientifically nobody is proving the existence of either, so I'm not as concerned that he's lying. He might be. But what he says sounds right, either way it's fascinating to consider the things he says, because it covers all spectrums that have been left out of the common UFO or Alien discussion.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
'Is this guy lying? Is this a fake?' They allow this to step in front of their actual viewing experience.

This is a legitimate question. Honestly, the only reason I see for someone to fake or make this kind of thing up is for money. And this is not the case with Alex. All of his work is distributed freely online, including his book, video interview, and his lectures. The money he made off his book back in the 90's was used for a series called "Letters from Andromeda" which were basically statements from his "friends" that he translated. He made practically no money from this at all, so we can only conclude that he is telling the truth or he is mentally ill. He does not talk like someone who is mentally ill, and not to mention, he was a helicopter pilot in the army, you have to be mentally stable to have such an occupation.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Alex Collier is by far my favorite contactee because he expresses things exactly how a person who is in his position should express things. When you are opened up to the lies of the world around you like he has been, you are not going to make money and sell books and get famous, because you are going to get pissed and frustrated and in people's faces about things, and you are eventually going to just say "the message has been put out there, and you chose to ignore it, so forget it. I'm done. I've done my part."

And that seems very much like what he has done. He acts like how I act when I'm trying to explain to someone some realities of thise world/universe, and how we just need to stop what we're doing now. We can't afford to take a beurocratic political way. We just have to wake up. It's that simple...

But people don't freeking get it, and it takes all of your strength not to just slap people as hard as you can in the face. I know how he feels, and I can idfentify with him so well. He is not lying, and he is not crazy.

It was kind of funny at times cuzI could sense his frustration at the guy interviewing him, because he'd be explaining something of great profound importance, and then "Napoleon Dynamite" would just completely throw the interview's emotional flow off by asking him some silly question about "Can their ships do sweet jumps?" or something completely besides the point...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
It was kind of funny at times cuzI could sense his frustration at the guy interviewing him, because he'd be explaining something of great profound importance, and then "Napoleon Dynamite" would just completely throw the interview's emotional flow off by asking him some silly question about "Can their ships do sweet jumps?" or something completely besides the point...

LOL, this is amazing, because 'Napoleon Dynamite' is the first image that came up in my mind when i heard his way and tone of speaking!
And yes, i bet he missed class when they were being taught the importance of 'rapport-building' when conducting an interview.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by icecap
In his 1994 interview it seems he has a lot of hope for humanity, and truly feels that we can turn things around.

But then i saw a later interview (2001 or 2004 i forgot) and it was obvious that he pretty much lost all hope. It was kind of depressing seeing him like that actually. He pretty much came to the conclusion that people really don't care about what's really going on in the world.

I haven't seen the 2007 video yet (i dont think its out yet) but i hope his thoughts on the survival of humanity are less grim this time.

were can i find these interviews, i have seen the 1994 one on google and stuff but i cant find his stuff or his books...does anyone know?

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ATSGUY

Interview by Leading Edge - Sunday May 5, 1996.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Interview by Paola Harris - July 28, 2000.

Interview by zenetae.com - Jan 1, 2002.
www.svn.net...

Alex Collier's Book free online.
www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf

This are the ones i could find. every interview is amazing and well told.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Popcorn playah
reply to post by ATSGUY

Interview by Leading Edge - Sunday May 5, 1996.

Interview by Paola Harris - July 28, 2000.

Interview by zenetae.com - Jan 1, 2002.
www.svn.net...

Alex Collier's Book free online.
www.exopolitics.org/collier-dsg1.pdf

This are the ones i could find. every interview is amazing and well told.

thank you, oh and i thought they were video interview's loool well maybe the one from japan will be up shortly...thanks again

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
from all the things I have seen on the Camelot project and david icke

it looks like they all copyed there ideas from this person

because he said this in 1994 and everyone else said there stuff much later

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join