It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disection/ human sacrifice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Theory.

Aliens come to earth and ask for living specimins to operate on etc.

They then give back the mangled bodies to be buried.

The aliens in return give the ape men something in return. New technology. Weather control to ensure crop growth.

The aliens go.

The apemen continue the practise but it has become human sacrifice.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by albie]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Hmm,

A rather interesting idea. However, I find I cannot agree with it quite as you put it. Perhaps there is some kind of exchange with the ET's involving people for technology, but I don't think that they would give us weather control. I also don't think that they would give us back mangled bodies for burial.

Furthermore, I don't believe that we carry on this practice as human sacrifice. It just wouldn't make sense. Suppose for a moment that your hypothesis is correct. The aliens are experimenting on us for who-knows what reason - that's the point of dissection. Why would we be doing it to ourselves? Human sacrifice? That implies dogma and belief of some kind which would be lacking in this scenario.

Sorry, doesn't add up to me.
Convince me.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Why wouldn't they use the weather to ensure better crops? This connectswith the idea that sacrifice brings better crops.

The aliens may well have fostered the idea of them being gods.

The humans carried on killing their own because they mistook the dissection for simple murder. In their primative minds they simply copied the acts. Maybe the aliens performed the dissections infont of them.

Obviously WE don't carry on doing this. Well, some do. But the original meaning of it is lost.

"That implies dogma and belief of some kind which would be lacking in this scenario."

The belief is that killing honours the gods. They require it. Consider it thru the eyes of apemen. Meaning gets scrambled.

It's monkey see, monkey do.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I appear to have misunderstood your original post.

Are you saying that this happens now or just in the past?

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I'm saying maybe this was the original cause of human sacrifice. Long ago.

I don't think aliens dissect people now or that people sacrifice humans for aliens that are around today.

It's just a theory.

Aliens would want to do physical tests. It's possible people may have been accidenatlly, or purposefully killed during these tests.

Primitive people may then make a wrong connection.

top topics

join