It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lurker joining the masons...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I have been a long time lurker on ATS and recently was accepted to begin an apprenticeship in the Masons. My Father and several of his friends were Masons and I have always been interested in the organization. I had no idea about all of the conspiracies surrounding the Masons before reading ATS. There has been some interesting reading here to say the least. The Masons on ATS seem very knowledgeable and I hopefully in the near future I'll be able to provide some positive input to threads.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cipio

Congratulations! Best of luck, and keep us updated.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cipio

Best of luck in your search for light! As Masonic Light has said, do keep us updated on how everything goes!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Welcome Cipio

I am also intending to become a Mason early in the new year...

Good luck with it, friend

On this board you will find many Masons who will support a Brother or aspiring Brother to the max...

I Speak from recent experience in this...In that LID and the other Brothers on the board have encouraged me and welcomed my entrance to the Craft in an amazing way

A fine group of men, indeed...

Enjoy your time here Cipio, and I truly hope you enjoy your time as an EA

Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cipio

Congratulations, Brother, on taking the first step in a journey which will encompass the remainder of your life and constantly present you with new knowledge and freinds. If you need any assistance in your travels through Masonry feel free to ask any of us at any time.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by AugustusMasonicus]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I too am seeking an apprenticeship soon. Congrats

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Congrats! I have been a member of the Lodge in my community for about 2 years now and I can honestly say that I have met many very good people.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I am really looking forward to becoming a Mason and thankful that I made it this far. I still need to get a few things according to my mentor and I am going to try to have the list completed before next weekend. I appreciate the welcome guys and I will definitely keep you up to date.

new topics

top topics

join