It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Pictures Before and After--- (##Graphic Pictures##)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by gumby22

Gumby this MMS is unpatentable.

Big Pharma cant make money.Why would cut their own throat from all the worthless "wonder drug of the week" sales...

6 months ago dca was found to cure cancer but it could not be patented and now Big Pharma in the USA got dca suppliers shut down in the the USA....
THERE IS A THREAD ABOUT THIS IN ATS ALREADY....

see below...

"Possible Cancer Cure Found: $2 a Dose!

Here's the deal. Researchers at the University of Alberta in Edmonton, Canada found a cheap and easy to produce drug that kills almost all cancers. The drug is dichloroacetate, and since it is already used to treat metabolic disorders, we know it should be no problem to use it for other purposes...
*snip*

Hre is the thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Again DCA is unpatentble...no profit....and a cure means no profit in repeat prescriptions.

85% of profits comes from repeat prescriptions.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by esecallum]

apc

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Does MMS = DCA?

If not, then why are you talking about DCA in your MMS thread? Why don't you talk about your MMS potion? Have there been any clinical trials or just testimonials? What process does it employ to fight cancer? Does it only work on cancer or will it destroy any tumorous growth? Why? What kind of cancers will it cure? There's a lot of different kinds of cancer... not just elephant man type stuff. Will it work on blood cancer? How about bone cancer? Brain cancer? Prostate cancer? Or does it just look for any cells that have "CANCER" written on them? Why?

Please, don't say, "Read the book." Back up your statements with some sort of evidence beyond calling people trolls and whining about chemotherapy. See, chemo DOES have clinical trials. We DO know what cancers it is effective on. My own mother had stage 3 breast cancer. When she was diagnosed fifteen years ago her chances of survival were slim. Cancer free ever since, thanks to chemo.

Please, enlighten us as to why your magic water is so much better.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Perhaps instead of trolling, you could read the ebook that the OP mentioned. It does answer these questions. The author of the book does not sell MMS. He tells you how to make it yourself. Whether this stuff works as advertised or not, I do not know nor is this post an endorsement for it.

Instead of trolling and trying to derail a thread why don't you go and read the book so that you can argue from an informed position. Your methods of attacking the OP with ad hominem attacks because you "know" what the only "Right answer" is and trying to bludgeon people to your point of view is disgusting and shows your ignorance on the topic.

From Wikipedia:

In many countries, such as the USA, chlorine dioxide gas may not be transported at any concentration and is almost always produced at the application site using a chlorine dioxide generator. In some countries, chlorine dioxide solution below 3 grams per liter in concentration may be transported by land, but are relatively unstable and deteriorate quickly.

A number of products are marketed as "stabilized chlorine dioxide" (SCD). These solutions do not actually contain chlorine dioxide but consist of solutions of buffered sodium chlorite. A weak acid can be added to SCD to "activate" it and make chlorine dioxide in-situ without a chlorine dioxide generator.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Snap]

apc

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Troll? Derail? Ad hominem? These words... I do not think they mean what you think they mean.

Is the ebook a legitimate journal? Does it contain clinical trial data? Any medical records from patients logging their treatment and progression?

You pay for it. Post snippits.

Part 1 of the e-book tells everything, but Part 2 gives more details and covers the data more explicitly. There is a small charge for the second book to cover the distribution ($9.95).

Distribution? IT'S A PDF!

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Troll? Derail? Ad hominem? These words... I do not think they mean what you think they mean.

I know exactly what these words mean. My post was aimed at FatherLukeDuke. Calling the OP a snakeoil salesman etc. Regardless I will not be drawn into an argument over it. The real argument is over MMS and whether it can do as claimed. Some people in this thread have not even taken the basic step of reading the ebook yet have automatically decided that it is snakeoil. The only way to deny ignorance is to become informed.

You pay for it. Post snippits.

Part 1 of the e-book tells everything, but Part 2 gives more details and covers the data more explicitly. There is a small charge for the second book to cover the distribution ($9.95).

Distribution? IT'S A PDF!

Book 1 is an ebook and free. Book 2 is a paper book and costs $9.95. Book 2 has more details such as scanned letters from doctors, clinics, and government officials. He has some in book 1 as well, but book 2 has more. Book 1 also has contact information for several of these people in case you wish to verify the information. Book 2 is mostly technical data.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Snap

It should be pointed that people only use alternative medicines After conventional medicine has failed.It takes time and effort and money and it is easier to go to your doctor who will prescribe you various antibiotics,anti inflammateries and pain killers.If this does not work for you then tough.

Well done Snap.You seem to understand perfectly.

I put apc and duke on ignore and a few others on ignore as well as they seemed closed minded and incapable of doing research and only interested in regurgitating what they have been taught.They seem to think knowledge is fixed or only FDA "authorities" should be allowed to give health info.

I dare say they would have said the same things when antibiotics were first invented or indeed the first wheel.

I came across MMS accidently after a visit to a health forum and initially I thought it was too good to be true and after reading the book i was sitting on the fence.I got somebody at curezone to email me part 2.

I can email you part 2 if you want.

After reading part 2 I did some re-reading of part 1 and research on it all over the place.I visited blogs,health forums,etc..checked chlorine dioxide,sodium chlorite production,usage and so on and on...(sodium chlorite not sodium chloride).... and after checking the uses,toxicity,very extensively... ,etc..only then did i become convinced.

The best ones and most convincing postings were at healthsalon and curezone.com

The quality and detail of the writings by individuals impressed me the most.

I have since re-read part 1 and part 2 many times and the most important thing is the low cost and low risk.

I mean you can start with 1 drop of MMS and build up to 30 drops of MMS daily if youare really worried.This is advised over and over again.

But some people with serious health issues just jumped in with 15 drops 3 times daily and seemed to have benefited much more quickly as a result.

But as Jim Humble said you can start with 1 drop.

A number of postings exist on googlevideo and youtube showing you how to mix the 5 parts citric acid activator to 1 part MMS,waiting 3 minutes before ingesting.

The mixing of the citric acid with MMS starts a very slow release of 1 ppm chlorine dioxide within the body.This release lasts up to 12 hours in the body and because this percolates through the whole body you get the benefits of it oxidizing viruses,bacteria,toxins,fungi...and this also allows the body to heal itself.

When you cut your finger and put a plaster on it the plaster does not heal the cut but keeps germs and other interfering agents out out...the body heals the cut....similar analogy...

He says you can check the smell of MMS before and after mixing the citric acid...After mixing you can also use chlorine strips to detect clo2 release.

The trials in Africa were the most impressive but the individual posting at the above mentioned forums are just as impressive.They are very detailed postings.

If MMS was not as good as claimed then not as many people would be writing about it and in such detail and depth.

In any case I have ordered it for myself to try on my partner and her relatives who suffer from a number of chronic illnesses.

Also on myself due to a chronic cough which seems to refuse to go away despite using antibiotics.

Once the MMS arrives I will start using it carefully and post my results here or on the health forums.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

You shouldn't automatically ignore people who disagree with you (and no, pointing people to the direction of another forum isn't the best way either... we already have this forum). Makes your position look weak. Instead what you should have done is looked for information to strengthen your case.

Something like this perhaps:
Feeding Sodium Chlorate to Livestock To Kill Salmonella and E. coli - Brief Article

Sodium chlorate (NaClO3) reduces to chlorine dioxide (along with chlorine gas (Cl2 and water (H20)) when reacting with the hydrochloric acid (HCl) such as that in the stomach. (Source)

Or this one:
Pharmacodynamics of Alcide, a New Antimicrobial Compound, in Rat and Rabbit

[..]Alcide is a germicidal preparation which has been shown to kill a wide range of common pathogenic bacteria as well as fungi, in vitro. This preparation is composed of Part A and Part B which contains sodium chlorite (NaClO2) and lactic acid as the active ingredients, respectively. The two parts are combined in equal volumes immediately prior to application resulting in the formation of chlorine dioxide (ClO2)[..]

ATS has a very high and demanding standard. We're sensitive towards potential hoaxes. You should know this, you've been here longer than I have.

At any rate I'm still somewhat sceptical, and that is my right to be so. I couldn't find any peer-reviewed paper on human trials of the same substance. Neither could I find news on the 'so called succeses' in Africa (this one really raised the red flag for me). Not too mention I've no idea what the long term side-effects are. People seem to want to take this every day. You know what they say, "too much of a good thing..."

Even scarier if it's not proven to work in people via proper clinical trials.

See, I did my homework.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   
saying these people would have disbelieved the first wheel or antibiotics is a pretty thoughtless statement.....so called closed-minded people like us would not have done this because....ill use your example...the wheel and antibiotics were proven to work....the wheel was a great advancement....and antibiotics actually do help....and sorry but i can not take testimonies as proof.

and just because its unpatentable doesnt mean it cant be mentioned.

gumby

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
If it can fight cancer then good luck getting FDA approval, even WITH full clinical trials and a 17-0 vote in favor of approval by the FDA's own advisory committee.

The extraordinary survival data presented by University of California at San Francisco, Dr. Eric Small and Daniel Petrylak, Director, Genitourinary Cancer at Columbia Presbyterian, explanation is a synergistic effect of Sipuleucel-T (Provenge) combined with Taxotere. Dr. Jeffrey Schlom, Chief of National Cancer Institute Tumor Immunology also supports the survival data. The chemotherapy forestall the faster replicating regulatory arm of the immune system’s CD 4 regulatory T cells, while the Sipuleucel-T (Provenge) gives the CD8 effector/killer T cells a boost, which not only attack the tumor but also fight metastasis. Survival at 36 months was 34% for the Provenge arm, compared with only 11% for those who received placebo (p=0.0046).

Provenge

On Dec. 13, a trio of bipartisan Congressmen penned a letter calling for an investigation into the FDA's handling recently of a drug that was denied approval for terminal prostate cancer patients. The letter raises serious questions concerning unethical behavior at the FDA and should infuriate every American.

If there is money to be made, they will do whatever it takes to make it. Who cares if people die in the meantime?

The congressmen are referring to Dr. Howard Scher, who led the public opposition to Provenge. He was an executive/senior adviser to a potential competitor of Provenge (Novacea Inc.) as well as a large venture capital fund (Proquest Investments) heavily invested in Novacea. It is quite clear from deals Novacea and Proquest Investments were involved in shortly after Provenge was egregiously delayed that Dr. Scher and his associates benefited well into the millions of dollars.

Moreover, this is just one of the many irregularities that led to the FDA failing to approve Provenge. Dr. Maha Hussain was the other panel member who joined Dr. Scher in attacking Provenge and who failed to disclose significant conflicts of interest as well.

So no, I do not automatically dismiss new alternative medicines out of hand. I also don't buy into just anything that someone is trying to sell either. For MMS I have checked with some people that I have known and trust in this field and the responses have all been positive so far. These are people that will call BS on anything that really is bunk.

I just went ahead and ordered a bottle of it to check out. I don't have any diseases that I know of so I'm not someone desperately searching for a cure for something. I will try it out to see what happens and keep it around for the next time I get a cold/flu.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Snap]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Snap

The FDA isn't the world authority on medicine. I'd be quite interested in the results of clinical trials in say, India for example. The story of Cipla shows that the Indian government doesn't give two hoots about American Big Pharma's strong-arm tactics.

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Beachcoma]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
There are miracles that do happen occasionally.Yet 10lb.tumors dont just dissapear.Seems staged to me.

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Bad news for you.

The indian government is about to succumb as the Americans are using a combination of bribes and threats to do as they say.

Already the indian farmer is being disenfrachised from their farm lands and being made to use seeds which have been modified to make the indians DEPENDENT on Americans.

The plan is to reduce seed diversity and make indians dependent on Americans.

I am sure you can google this easily.

They are evil these Corporate Americans.

The American public are too busy munching their hamburghers and voting for x factor idol to notice anything at all.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Found this video in which a doctor has started to investigate and use MMS in his clinic.

www.dailymotion.com...

A major dvd will be produced by the end of Jan 2008 showing this in more detail.
The reports on the internet by individual users seem favourable.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

The most impressive research collection on chlorine dioxide was found yesterday by me while doing general research.

This is a long page but it is a huge collection of large numbers of studies done on chlorine dioxide all over the world including America.

It is called "On The Mechanisms Of Toxicity Of Chlorine Oxides Against Malarial Parasites - An Overview By Thomas Lee Hesselink, MD Copyright September 6, 2007 "

Here is the link:-

bioredox.mysite.com...

Here is the abstract:-

ABSTRACT:-
--------------

"Sodium chlorite (NaClO2) can be acidified as a convenient method to produce chlorine dioxide (ClO2) which is a strong oxidant and a potent disinfectant. A protocol has been developed whereby a solution of these compounds can be taken orally. This procedure rapidly eliminates malaria and other infectious agents in only one dose. Chlorine dioxide (ClO2) is highly reactive with thiols, polyamines, purines, certain amino acids and iron, all of which are necessary for the growth and survival of pathogenic microbes. Properly dosed this new treatment is tolerable orally with only transient side effects. More research to better document efficacy in malaria and in other infections is urgently called for."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I urge everyone who was doubting Jim Humble's Malaria treatment using MMS to read it slowly and read the various comments as to how MMS might work on the Malaria parasite.

From this you would be able to see how it might work on Aids and a broad range of other pathogens as well.

Remember cancer is caused by pathogens as increasing evidence shows.
Viruses,bacteria,fungi cause cancer.

This would explain the pandemic of cancer 560000 STILL get killed EVEN after getting chemotherapy! In America ALONE EVERY YEAR.

I mean if cancer was not contagious why would so many people get it?

bioredox.mysite.com...

This is a very important page and I have already bookmarked it and saved it to my hard drive.

You need to scroll down to see the various comments by Dr Hesselink.

[edit on 6-1-2008 by esecallum]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hello,

I am new to this forum and I came here because someone entered my blog from this page. I am Rett Anderson the editor of www.HealthSalon.org.

I have come to clear up a couple of matters.

The photos of the cancer patient with the terrible tumor is quite real and the cancer on the neck did go away. But the therapy that was used to eliminate it was not MMS but was pin point radiation. You may read the article that goes along with the photos written by the man in the photos on my blog. He describes exactly what therapies he did and when:

www.healthsalon.org...

These photos have been creating misunderstanding all over the net so when ever I see this happening I am compelled to correct it. This man only started MMS after his tumor was gone and when he realized that he had mets to the lung which conventional medicine told him they could not treat it.

MMS is a very powerful therapy and I have been trailing the results the best I can. I have found few and weak testimonials that it cures cancer but it is proving to be extraordinary for Lyme disease and a multitude of other serious afflictions.

I am in contact with someone helping a young man with HIV. In 7 weeks of mms therapy his blood work is almost normal. His doctors are astounded. He hasn't told them yet what he is doing and he may choose not to. He stopped the HIV drugs last summer.

So it is a very powerful therapy. I invite you to visit www.healthsalon.org and read testimonials. Most of the testimonials there I have collected myself and have directly communicated with those who wrote them. Health Salon does not sell any products. It is a site dedicated to education only. Although we sometimes provide links to reputable distributors who provide difficult to find products as well as a variety of clinics and other therapies as the need arises.

Best of Health,
Rett

[edit on 17-1-2008 by RettAnderson]

[edit on 17-1-2008 by RettAnderson]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
It is just a simple ClO2, a high school student can figure it out, why can't chemists, FDA and scientists test it out? After all it is widely used in water filter.

If it was true that Jim went to South America and Africa curing Malaria, then this ClO2 might be a hit.

It is simple, cheap, and does no harm. IT DOES NOT HURT TO TRY!

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Lonte]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

I'll put the questions very simply, dare you to answer them:

1 Is your "miracle mineral" nothing but chlorine dioxide disolved in tap water?

2 Is ClO2 used for purifying tap water and therefore already present in small quantities?

3 How does ClO2 treat cancer? SCIENCE please.

4 Why do you claim this Jim Humble discovered ClO2 when it was actually discovered in 1814?

[edit on 18/12/07 by FatherLukeDuke]

I am not expert on this, and I've just read the book yesterday.

1. The MMS will release ClO2 when dissolved with body acid, it will release better if mixed with vinegar.

2. Yes, it might represents in purifying tap water, it might be all gone before you drink it or small quantities.

3. Oxidizing which kill pathogens. Jim claims it is ClO2 that do the oxidizing instead of Oxygen in human body. ClO2 is the strongest pathogen killer.

Some people believe if a body has enough oxygen, it won't get cancer. Basically cancer cell won't live in area rich of oxygen. That's the reason people try to consume H2SO4 food grade to cleanse bodies.

You need scientists, FDA, chemists, biochemists and others to prove Jim Humble which they never did, not just asking it from "escecallum".
That's one of the reason Jim was so regret that FDA and other gangs never tried to do it.

4. Jim didn't claim he found ClO2, he invented that ClO2 when released in human body can kill pathogens, bacteria, viruses.

Read the book and Jim's works, this guy might be honest in some part.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I mylself, lost both my parnets, to stage 4 lung cancer, my fhater last year. he was only 56. my mom, 2001, 57. ALl the docotrs really didnt wnat ot use chemo therapy, but its at the patients decision to make...
all chemo really does, at satge 4, is slow the tumor spreading down... you are going to die soon, not even chemo gunna help, jsut slows it down..
as for the MMO, i looked n read about it... looks interesting, BUT also looks like snake oil..
i wil agree with the guy here who prayed, had herpes ect... i myslef have become spiritual, and for those to do choose at heat to believe in god, with honesty, can and wil be cleased of all impurites and infections,....
science is scince yes, but scince has also proved that it takes our money, and leaves us the s*** end of the stick... look at the warren comission and the assination of JFK the majic bullet theory???? science proved a bullet could saty in the air, for abut 3 seconds, then acrobatically, bounce in and out of JFK....NOT

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join