It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Pictures Before and After--- (##Graphic Pictures##)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

I dare say Duke spends twice that amount ,$40, at his local boozer.
Maybe they give it to him free as he is so stingy.

And he still has not explained why his chemo snake oil at $50000 a shot still allows 566000 Americans to die every year.

Do you think he works for Big Pharma?

[edit on 18-12-2007 by esecallum]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Originally posted by _Mr.X_
Prayer worked for me. I guess you really need to believe in order for God to help.

I HAD cancer, I HAD herpes, they are gone now. The doctor who was overseeing my case was in shock. He said it was a miracle. It did not take long, I was cured in 1 night. They ran test after test on me, for months. There was no trace of any bad stuff in my blood. I was cleansed, BY SAYING THE HOLY ROSARY. I don't care about mms or any other man made "remedy". I do care about God and when someone slanders Him I have to step up and open my mouth to give my testimony.

Prayer is a statistic and miracles only exist in the mind of men. You can preach whatever you want but the only thing that actually has a chance of curing cancer is proper surgery and chemo/radiotherapy. Let's do a test tell all cancer patients to give up treatment and tell them to pray instead and watch the death rates rise

So 'god' cured you of cancer but surely it was 'god' that gave you cancer in the first place - he is the creator after all which so many people seem to believe! Doesn't sound like the kind of god i'd want on my side!!

I've lost many people in my life to cancer and also know many people that have survived cancer, both religious and atheist but the only thing that helped them in their lives was medication and surgery.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Prayer is a statistic and miracles only exist in the mind of men. You can preach whatever you want but the only thing that actually has a chance of curing cancer is proper surgery and chemo/radiotherapy. Let's do a test tell all cancer patients to give up treatment and tell them to pray instead and watch the death rates rise

Aside from the offensive laughing guy you add to your post...nothing to laugh at here, Sparkey...what you don't take into account is that chemo and radiation work by blasting all cells, and assuming that the non-cancerous ones are more likely to recover and repair themselves. That takes a healthy immune system, and most 'alternative' treatments work on that process. So...even if you are on the standard therapies, it it certainly can't hurt to boost your natural abilities. Further, do a bit of a search and I think you'll find that 'positive imaging' is stressed by all cancer therapies...and I'd put prayer in that catagory.

Maybe you can spare us your laughter, and wise up a little...and even if alternative or complementary treatments don't work for you, please don't assume that your are the gold standard here. Ok?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum

I dare say Duke spends twice that amount ,$40, at his local boozer.

You dare say? Based on what information exactly?

Though I would easily spend $40 on a decent bottle of wine rather than a solution of ClO2. Why wouldn't I? If I wanted to drink some foul tasting water with chlorine in it I would just buy some water purification tabs from a camping shop.

Maybe they give it to him free as he is so stingy.

Personal insult? That all you got?

Again, you completely avoided addressing any of my points or questions - is this because you have nothing to offer?

I'll put the questions very simply, dare you to answer them:

1 Is your "miracle minaral" nothing but chlorine dioxide disolved in tap water?

2 Is ClO2 used for purifying tap water and therefore already present in small quantities?

3 How does ClO2 treat cancer? SCIENCE please.

4 Why do you claim this Jim Humble discovered ClO2 when it was actually discovered in 1814?

Do you think he works for Big Pharma?

Again, you have nothing to offer but unfounded accusations. I actually work in the public sector - who do you work for? Do you have a financial interest in MMS?

[edit on 18/12/07 by FatherLukeDuke]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

That takes a healthy immune system, and most 'alternative' treatments work on that process. So...even if you are on the standard therapies, it it certainly can't hurt to boost your natural abilities.

Such as taking this miracle mineral fraud?? pfft

Further, do a bit of a search and I think you'll find that 'positive imaging' is stressed by all cancer therapies...and I'd put prayer in that catagory.

Whatever, you don't remove cancerous cells with "positive thought".

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Whatever, you don't remove cancerous cells with "positive thought".

Hey, don't underestimate the power of positive thinking.
Researchers Demonstrate How Placebo Effect Works in the Brain

So in a sense, this MMS thing might actually work because some people BELIEVE it will.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma
So in a sense, this MMS thing might actually work because some people BELIEVE it will.

The article explains how placebo's make the brain produce a natural painkiller to reduce pain. Not cancer. Not AIDS.

The body isn't able to destroy cancer or HIV and it's not by thinking that it's going to happen either.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSideThe body isn't able to destroy cancer or HIV and it's not by thinking that it's going to happen either.

So, you are stating unequivocably that nobody has ever achieved a spontaneous remission, or cure. Further, nobody has ever healed themselves or been healed using anything other than the standard surgery/chemo/radiation treatments ie by using 'alternative' therapies?

Quite simply, I'd like to see you cite your sources.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

There's this group of prostitutes in Africa that seem to be immune to HIV...
A New AIDS Mystery: Prostitutes Who Have Remained Immune

Not exactly being 'cured', but fascinating anyway.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

I never said Jim Humble discovered cl02.

What I said is to read the book.

Just like you failed to address the points I raised about the snake oil of chemo.

If chemo is such a success why do 566000 Americans still die from cancer after being treated by chemo?

Can you answer that?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   

You have read it, no? Can't you give us a summary of what it's about? I'm pretty sure most of us sceptics aren't too keen on reading a 150 page essay on something that may turn out to be snakeoil on placebo.

And stop deflecting with the chemo-talk. That's not how reasonable people defend their positions -- it's how politicians do.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So, you are stating unequivocably that nobody has ever achieved a spontaneous remission, or cure. Further, nobody has ever healed themselves or been healed using anything other than the standard surgery/chemo/radiation treatments ie by using 'alternative' therapies?

First of all I said positive thinking can't cure stuff like cancer or aids, second of all show me your sources that prove a mix of water and a water cleaning agent can cure a celullar malfunction (cancer) and a viral disease (AIDS)...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I am in no way a doctor or a health professional.

That just does not look like a tumor to me however. It appears to be some sort of infected abcess that is slowly being healed internaly until it opened to the outside.

Not knocking it but that's what it looks like to me. Kind of like a cauliflower ear but lower.

apc

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Chemo saved my mom's life. Couldn't save the bewb though.

However she does have a swimming pool...

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Why is this in the science & tech forum? This belongs in skunk works or on BTS. Oh and thanks for the NSFW warning on those pics. My colleagues think im a freak now. My opinion? Total BS.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:47 AM
link   

I never said Jim Humble discovered cl02.

So what exactly did he "discover"?

That's not generally considered a valid argument on an internet discussion board....

Just like you failed to address the points I raised about the snake oil of chemo.

If chemo is such a success why do 566000 Americans still die from cancer after being treated by chemo?

Chemo saves thousands of lives year, and you can look up the survival rates for any treatment as they are written up in peer reviewed journals -it's called science.

You started a thread to plug your "miracle cure" - why do you keep bringing up chemo? What's that got to do with it?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminis

Cauliflower ear..he must have been whacked pretty good.lol.

duke is on ignore as he was just trolling.

apc

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Trolling? The good Father challenges you to present evidence to support your claims and you call that trolling? You're the one that posted this... product... in the Science & Technology forum. How about providing a little science to back it up?

[edit on 20-12-2007 by apc]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by apc
Trolling? The good Father challenges you to present evidence to support your claims and you call that trolling? You're the one that posted this... product... in the Science & Technology forum. How about providing a little science to back it up?

[edit on 20-12-2007 by apc]

He was pointed in the right direction to get it but ignored it.

He chose to waste my time and his own.

He was trolling.

He is ignored.

I hope he ignores me too as I would never wish to impart any info to trolls like him.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
ok i have just read through this whole thread......and as much as i would like to keep an open mind, this seems like complete BS. it has been posted in the science and tech forum, yet you dont have any scientific evidence, just testimonials that could also be complete BS as far as we know.

For all we know, these pictures might have actually been of a patient recovering due to chemo, then somebody decided to snag them, and use them to sell their bogus product.

If this IS ACTUALLY a miracle cure, then why arent there any breaking news bulletins or mentions of it in scientific journals.

I dont mean to insult or annoy anybody, but these are just my opinions, which i couldn't just keep keep to myself.

-Gumby

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join