It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Pictures Before and After--- (##Graphic Pictures##)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I have just come across pictures of a cancer before and after treatment.
They are very clear pictures in high resolution.

I strongly urge you to remember them.

Here is the link.This next link shows how effective MMS can be for cancer.

These pictures are very exciting.

The healing process of a cancerous tumor.

www.howibeatcancer.com...

scroll down for each new picture after continuing treatment using this method.

www.howibeatcancer.com...

What do you think of this?

[edit on 17-12-2007 by esecallum]

[edit on 18-12-2007 by intrepid]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Impressive. It is interesting how he got the mass down with no radiation. I am well impressed how it was so large and shrunk down to nothing. I think it is worth watching and the interesting part was seeing how it shrunk in various stages. Even if you have a weak stomach, it is worth a peek.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:17 AM
link   
It's a load of bull# if you want my opinion. You can't cure cancer with so called "alternative medicine", "prayer" or some miracle treatment from africa. That's all a money making scheme with no concern for the patient's life that is at risk without proper medical treatment.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by esecallum

I get the idea you are just trying to sell snakeoil on ATS, which is against the T&C and very annoying - you are spamming this rubbish on a number of threads.

This MMS crap is just water containing chlorine dioxide - yes, the same stuff they use to purify water with anyway. It does not cure cancer, TB or AIDS and any suggestion it does is fraud.

In fact judging by the fact the MMS site says how horrible the solution tastes my guess is that the snakeoil saleman is just dropping some puritabs (or similar) into tap water and selling it at $20 a go. Anyone who's been camping and used chlorine dioxide water purification tablets will know how nasty it makes the water taste.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
reply to post by esecallum

This MMS crap is just water containing chlorine dioxide - yes, the same stuff they use to purify water with anyway. It does not cure cancer, TB or AIDS and any suggestion it does is fraud.

I am not selling anything.You did not read the free ebook.

I am simply making people aware of it and it is up to individuals to study it.

566000 die from cancer after chemo.

Is chemo a fraud?

Explain the pictures in the tumour link and the hundreds of ordinary people using it and posting their results at:-

www.godlikeproductions.com...

and numerous articles about it at :-

www.healthsalon.org...

A documentary is going to be made shortly and released at the end of Jan 2008 as a DVD by health campaigner Adam Abraham.This will prove beyond any doubt as it will show you actual footage of patients being treated successfully.

Adam Abraham is also a radio/video producer and will give you further info.

See him speak at:-

video.google.com...]

I am sorry you feel so hostile but the news and testimoniels in only a few short months have spread all over the net in the various health forums posted by individuals using it.

It is actually a very weak drops which are mixed with 5 times the lime juice and generates 1 ppm of clo2 over a 12 hour period.This oxidises viruses toxins,fungi and lets body heal itself.

MMS does NOT cure anything.

The body heals itself once the overload of parasites,toxins,bacteria,viruses are oxidised and expelled by the body.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by esecallum
I am sorry you feel so hostile but the news and testimoniels in only a few short months have spread all over the net in the various health forums posted by individuals using it.

How sure are you it's not a handful of individuals affiliated with this MMS thing posting under 'alternate egos' or 'double logins' here and there? It's not a remarkably complicated undertaking.

Ever heard of the concept called viral marketing?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I am not selling anything.You did not read the free ebook.

You certainly look like you are? Why else keep spamming it on multiple threads?

I am simply making people aware of it and it is up to individuals to study it.

I've studied it an it's just chlorine dioxide - the same stuff that they purify water with, and have been for decades. Also the same stuff these use in certain pesticides and to bleach wood pulps. Would you disagree with these statements?

if you really want to put chlorine dioxide in your water then just buy some purification tabs such as these

566000 die from cancer after chemo.

Where did you pull that from?

Is chemo a fraud?

No. If it claimed it did something it couldn't, such as curing HIV or TB, then it would be. There are hundreds of studies that provide data on the effectiveness and side effects of chemo. That's why a Dr can tell a patient, when considering what course of action to take, what the chances of chemo working are and how ill it might make the patient. It's called science.

Explain the pictures in the tumour link

No, you explain them. Show me you have definite proof that chorline dioxide (which is already present in your tap water) rid the man of the tumour. Show me the science behind how that works.

Stuff doesn't get "spread all over the net" by accident. It's people like you spamming it in forums that spreads it - intentional marketing. I'm hostile to snakeoil salesmen, who clearly have no conscience, ripping off the scientifically illiterate and desperate. It's just sick.

It is actually a very weak drops which are mixed with 5 times the lime juice and generates 1 ppm

How does lime juice regulate the release of the chlorine dioxide in your stomach exactly? What is the ppm for the solution you are drinking?

This oxidises viruses toxins,fungi and lets body heal itself.

It will kill them in water - in your body it does nothing. Mmm....extra chlorine.

MMS does NOT cure anything.

Only correct thing you have said. Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
maybe the pictures are reversed---as the tumors growing-not shrinking--haha maybe????

seriously though, my dad died of cancer, and in my experience chemo is just an extension of death----and chemo knocked the crap out of my dad---he did it for us, for hope-----i wish we hadn't in hindsight--it was tortur for him

i think doctors are somewhat liable----they never mentioned alternative therapies=----i think there are natural cures but we'll never see proof of what they are because since companies can't market it they won't sink millions in to research.

word of mouth as to natural cures is the best we got-----and i'll buy into natural herbs or extracts---but this is a bit fishy

however bring me some proof---more than pictures and i'll gladly tell you i was wrong and you were right

also why would that guy just not get a large portion of that tumor removed through surgery??????

it almost doesn't look real like special effects make up, or some dude you see on tv late at nite on a commercial to help people in 3rd world countries. pretty nasty stuff

makes me think, what have we done to our earth and people----that doesn't look natural

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:11 PM
link   
There is a link on that page to a description of a portable sauna.

Hyperthermia is an old and sometimes effective method of battling tumors. You can easily google it up. It's a dangerous procedure as you can accidentally cook the patient.

So in my book, it's all valid.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn
maybe the pictures are reversed---as the tumors growing-not shrinking--haha maybe????

No.

The last picture is a crater as tumour shrinks.Have another look at it.

not a bulge if it was in reverse order.

Note how the skin at the end resembles new skin as after a wound healing.

The other thread is about Aids in Africa...far away from us.

This one is about cancer as cancer kills 566000 Americans every year.

This 566000 figure is in the news and in JAMA.You seem to be surprised it's 1/2 million Americans dying every year from cancer.Why are so unaware of this?

1 in 3 get cancer nowadays.

Most people who die from cancer get chemo.

The admitted success rate for chemo is 7% over 5 years but a recent article showed this figure was too high as people who died during the treatment were not included thus making the figures look good.People killed by the treatment were also excluded.

I may submit the article next time showing how the success rate for chemo is being arrived at.

A documentary dvd is going to be released detailing MMS success at the end of jan 2008.

The health campaigner Adams Abraham is going to film it in a clinic.You could go along with him and see it with your own eyes.

A number of short videos about MMS exist on google video and youtube.

The QUALITY and LENGTH and DETAIL of the posts by INDIVIDUALS at the above given health forums prove to a fair minded person the truth.

I asked you to read the free ebook which is 120 pages long and gives you the whole discovery story behind MMS by Jim Humble.Everything is in that book.

IT IS FREE.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
It's a load of bull# if you want my opinion. You can't cure cancer with so called "alternative medicine", "prayer" or some miracle treatment from africa. That's all a money making scheme with no concern for the patient's life that is at risk without proper medical treatment.

You are a fool. I don't care about any of the things you said, except this..

"You can't cure cancer with so called "alternative medicine", "prayer" or some miracle treatment from africa"

Prayer worked for me. I guess you really need to believe in order for God to help.

I HAD cancer, I HAD herpes, they are gone now. The doctor who was overseeing my case was in shock. He said it was a miracle. It did not take long, I was cured in 1 night. They ran test after test on me, for months. There was no trace of any bad stuff in my blood. I was cleansed, BY SAYING THE HOLY ROSARY. I don't care about mms or any other man made "remedy". I do care about God and when someone slanders Him I have to step up and open my mouth to give my testimony.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Mr.X_
Prayer worked for me. I guess you really need to believe in order for God to help.

I HAD cancer, I HAD herpes, they are gone now. The doctor who was overseeing my case was in shock. He said it was a miracle. It did not take long, I was cured in 1 night. They ran test after test on me, for months. There was no trace of any bad stuff in my blood. I was cleansed, BY SAYING THE HOLY ROSARY. I don't care about mms or any other man made "remedy". I do care about God and when someone slanders Him I have to step up and open my mouth to give my testimony.

Prayer is a statistic and miracles only exist in the mind of men. You can preach whatever you want but the only thing that actually has a chance of curing cancer is proper surgery and chemo/radiotherapy. Let's do a test tell all cancer patients to give up treatment and tell them to pray instead and watch the death rates rise

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
"I shall give you the cure for the cancer and AIDS if you send me ten bucks".

You people make me sick.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by shortywarn

seriously though, my dad died of cancer, and in my experience chemo is just an extension of death----and chemo knocked the crap out of my dad---he did it for us, for hope-----i wish we hadn't in hindsight--it was tortur for him

i

I agree. Both of my parents passed of cancer. Chemo-therapy is just another poison to line the pockets of trained murderers, really.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Oh wow amazing pics!

I passed it on to my contacts.

Cancer treatment is nasty. My Nanna, my ex Father in Law, my Best Friend all died from cancer. After seeing what they went through, I sincerely felt the treatment itself killed them.

Thanks for posting this!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
That's because you don't understand what cancer is and what chemo-therapy does.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
That's because you don't understand what cancer is and what chemo-therapy does.

oh I do know!

and you assume too much!

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   

No.

The last picture is a crater as tumour shrinks.Have another look at it.

You still haven't shown this has anything to do with MMS, or chlorine dioxide, as most people know it. In fact you have avoided all my questions round the science of how ClO2 would cure all these diseases, and why you would need to take extra as it's all ready present in tap water.

The other thread is about Aids in Africa...far away from us.

I'm sure that ClO2 would be useful in many places in Africa - for purifying water though, as it will have no effect on HIV.

This 566000 figure is in the news and in JAMA.You seem to be surprised it's 1/2 million Americans dying every year from cancer.Why are so unaware of this?

You were implying that chemo killed all those people, not cancer.

Most people who die from cancer get chemo.

That's because chemo is usually the last effort at saving the patient after other therapies have failed.

The admitted success rate for chemo is 7% over 5 years but a recent article showed this figure was too high as people who died during the treatment were not included thus making the figures look good.

Source? Survival rates will be different depending on the cancer - however many people are treated with other therapies and never need chemo.

A number of short videos about MMS exist on google video and youtube.

Videos are meaningless, that's not how science and medicine is done. Show me some properly conducted, repeatable studies. Show me some some proper science, not some guy going "Hey wow! I drank this magic potion and now I am cured". Snakeoil salesmen have relied on this trick for centuries.

I asked you to read the free ebook which is 120 pages long and gives you the whole discovery story behind MMS by Jim Humble.Everything is in that book.

Jim Humble did not discover ClO2 - it was discovered by Sir Humphrey Davy in 1814: chlorine dioxide discovery

What did mr Humble discover exactly?

You might also want to read that article to see how ClO2 attacks microorganisms, as it's not how you claim:

The mechanism of action by which ClO2 inactivates microorganisms is not entirely well understood. As a general matter, however, it is known that ClO2 destroys microbes by attacking their cell walls (or viral envelopes) and interfering with essential protein formation

IT IS FREE.

the book may be, but the snakeoil is $20

[edit on 18/12/07 by FatherLukeDuke]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
That's because chemo is usually the last effort at saving the patient after other therapies have failed.

Hmm I disagree here. It is usually the first step.

IT IS FREE.

the book may be, but the snakeoil is $20

Well, $20.00? Sorry, but if that is all I would have to pay for a chance to live, then I would hand it over.

There are real thugs out there in the world and when my best friend was dying of a brain tumor, one of the last ditch efforts was to source some wonder cancer curing multi-vitamins from the USA. It cost thousands of dollars.

So, if your jumping up and down over $20.00, that amount is nominal and it is also affordable. It may not be a guarantee, but for $20.00, it is worth a shot when your faced with no other option.

And I tell you what, my family members and friends that have died, that didn't survive the treatment!!! would have said, yes, I want to live and I want to give it a go.

What have they got to lose????

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Thurisaz]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Hmm I disagree here. It is usually the first step.

That would really depend on the cancer and the stage of the disease, but surgery, radiotherapy, hormone therapy and biological treatments are all standard. For example with breast cancer the treatment would nearly always start with surgery, and then perhaps chemo or radiotherapy as well: Breast cancer treatment

Well, $20.00? Sorry, but if that is all I would have to pay for a chance to live, then I would hand it over.

And that's what snakeoil salesmen operate on. I too would pay $20 for a chance to live - my whole point is that drinking chlorine dioxoide solution will have no health benefits, let alone a chance to live. You will have just wasted $20 (or more, as I'm sure one bottle isn't enough) and given yourself false hope where you should be looking elsewhere.

What have they got to lose????

Aside from the $20 they will have to keep drinking a foul tasting solution of chorine, which will do them do good whatsoever, while probably very sick.

I'm not sure I really understand why you are defending this stuff? Do you have any reason to believe that it will help someone with cancer aside from that the salesman says it will? Do you believe all claims by salesmen? How about 419 letters from Nigeria?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join