It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podkletnov, Ning Li

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I've read with interest all the information I can find regarding Podkletnov and Ning Li's claims in the mid-'90's regarding type 2 superconductors and anomalous gravitational effects, but the latest info I can find is from 1998. What�s been going on all these years? Does anyone know what these people are doing today? If anyone can point me to information about what these scientists have been working on in the last five years, I would really appreciate it.
Thanks for your time,
-jc

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Greetings and welcome to ATS jcspock.

Here's what I have found:

A 2002 article mentioning both:
"Gravity"
www.guardian.co.uk...

Article mentioning that NASA is working with theorist Ning Li. 2002
"Anti-Gravity Engines and Laser Weaponry"
robocat.users.btopenworld.com...

This site may be of some significance to you. It claims to host a load of documents from both Ning Li and Podkletnov:
"American AntiGravity"
www.americanantigravity.com...

A 2002 article mentioning Podkletnov:
"Anti-gravity research on the rise"
www.newscientist.com...

Google on Eugene Podkletnov:
www.google.com...

Nothing mentioned on the current status of Podkletnov, that I can quickly find.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Ning Li - Gravity Modification

To the professional physicist, the terms "antigravity" and "gravity shielding" are like the sound of fingernails scratching a blackboard.

But despite the mainstream scientific community's insistence that defeating gravity is beyond the realm of science, two of the world's largest aerospace companies, British Aerospace & Boeing are believed to be pushing forward with research into what can most accurately be described as "gravity modification."

These two aerospace giants continued their relationship with Ning Li throughout 2003, although she had left the prestigeous Advanced Propulsion Lab in NASA's Huntsville, Alabama facility. (Boeing is now denying it where they once admitted it - that should tell you something right there)

There are many who consider Ning a fraud or too much of a dreamer, but her research has continued to recieve funding in spite of her detractors.

Below, Ning Li and her potential gravity modifying, superconducting disc...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Thanks so much, Seekerof and Intelgurl for the greetings and links. I really enjoy being able to discuss these subjects with others. Unfortunately, all the info on the links is the same re-telling of the tale we�ve all become so familiar with.
A question: on one of the links Intelgurl sent, there's this quote:
"..NASA's Ron Koczor told New Scientist: "We expect to be ready to test the device in late September 2002."
So, that was almost two years ago, you'd think we'd have heard something by now. I am aware, of course, as I'm sure all of you are, that, if the tests were successful, the whole project would be immediately moved into the black world. So maybe that's what we're dealing with here. It seems interesting to me that there's so much information about such a revolutionary
subject, and then the outpouring of info just suddenly stops.

I suppose my next step is to just start emailing the persons involved directly. I don't really feel comfortable sticking my head out of the sand that much, but, hey, what's the worse that can happen, right? (ha! famous last words...)
Thanks again for taking the time to correspond, I�ll post any pertinent info I find out about as it comes to me.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 05:55 AM
link   
I believe that gravity has his own freq. and if you could create a field around a craft sending out a complete mirror freq. so the freq send by the earth or in space would be neutralised by the craft so the craft has no gravity influence.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 06:05 AM
link   
edition.cnn.com...

also on DOD and antigravity

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm guessing you've read "The Hunt for Zero Point" by Nick Cook(?). Great book. Possibly the real "history" of the ransacking of German technology after WWII.
I've been following this closely and have also noticed a blaring silence recently. Although according to Cook zero-point technology is being developed for commercial use. Perhaps the masses will actually benefit and not just the autocratic ruling class.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by timventura

Hi Tim, I just looked at your profile and noticed that almost every post you have ever made at ATS has been removed...strange!

new topics

top topics

join