It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mathew Bevan, anti-gravity drive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is a request for additional information.
I've recently heard about the case of Mathew Bevan, a hacker who got into some very high-level us government computer systems, and claimed that he saw information regarding a working prototype of an "anti-gravity" engine. (I know this is probably an old story to some of you out there, but be kind, I just heard about this).
Is there any in-depth information detailing what exactly he saw? All I can find is information of the most general type. If anyone could point me to any online resources to get more d4etail specifically about the engine it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
-jc

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If this is the case I think you are referring to the hacker got into Wright-Patterson's secure data server through some female clerks remote login.
He claims that he saw plans for an operational anti-gravity drive. He of couse being a layman was not able to really glean much else from what he saw.
He was prosecuted in the UK for hacking, but I think there was a plea bargain and he got off.
He did an interview or two and the transcripts are available on the web -
Most of what is available on the web is all you'll find on this...
here's a link to one such interview page:
www.geocities.com...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm certain that on the subject of UFOs the US military would want people to believe

1. They have the technology and are deploying it
2. The worst possible scenario regarding extraterrestrial life and its intentions toward us must be propagated in the public's imagination

I wonder if the files this guy found were bait.

[Edited on 7-2-2004 by Condorcet]

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
To intelgurl:
Yep, that's the story I saw.
To Condorcet:

I tend to agree with you. I feel that most of the "alien" material we see has more to do with covering up the us government's Nuclear Powered Aircraft program than with any visitors to our planet.

new topics

top topics

join