It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new addiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I think I've just found what could become my new addiction. Yep, ATS.

There seems to be alot to talk about around here, and I'm sure I'll find some discussions to get involved in.

Look forward to talking with you all.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 11one11

ATS is addicting?! Who da thunk it! Ok well Welcome to ATS man! Good to have you with us! Enjoy your stay and help yourself to the cookies and the punch!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

tetsujin420,

How's it going? Thanks for the welcome.

BTS addict huh? What goes on over there?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by 11one11

What goes on at BTS...oh boy! Stuff goes down on BTS buddy! Us BTSers know how to have fun man! To realy find out what BTS is like stop by sometime man!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

Sounds good man. I'll be by there once I figure my way around here. This site is extensive!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
what is up man. welcome to the site im quite new to would anyone want to be my ats mentor?

pootshoot

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
[edit on 01/27/1990 by pootershooter]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by pootershooter

Hey pooter,

Not sure how long it takes before the new car small wears off, but looks like you've been around for awhile...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:36 AM
link   
The following is a simple warning. ATS is unique. I love the hospitality and general good behavior here. ATS ATS ATS

Curses! Curses! ATS is addictive.

It's... a d d i c t i v e.

Always have to see if something is happening is something happening is someone watching is someone watching is this sight watching disinfo who?

Just kidding...

or am I?...

ya, I am...

?

There is a lot here the public aught to know, but is ignorant of. It gets you down sometimes. That's why there is BTS. But since your here, I don't expect you'll be leaving any time soon.

Welcome

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyorai

Thanks Nyorai,

Safe to say I'm already hooked my friend. On my way to becoming a bona fide junkie.

Hope this place doesn't make me paranoid though. Wait, is that me being paranoid?

With all these conspiracy theories, am I going to question everything now?
Mmmmm could be....

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Yeah: welcome all newbies! I too am new at ATS since Monday, 11-Dec-2007. And yes I’ll admit this forum is quite addictive with all its various topics to read and post replies. So far I’ve posted eight entries and this particular entry will be the ninth. This is not bad for one Sunday, 16-Dec-2007.

I’ve known ATS for over a couple of years and this is one of many places I post my thoughts with two other forums of interest. A blogsite of mine is especially my favorite place to rant and rave whenever I please without all these restrictions of terms, rules and guidelines found on ATS.

Can't stop posting! Must take a break: stand up, step away from the computer and walk around a bit! Aaahhh!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Ah, another newbie. Good to be here.

I just came across ATS recently, figured I'd join. My first forum site and won't join any others. This place is fully loaded!

Peace.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
what i meant by"new" was new to posting , true ive been a member since the summer but i just recently started posting.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 11one11

Welcome to ATS 11one11. I hear what your saying. Time almost seems to stand still when you get involved in an active thread. Yes, very addictive

If you have any questions or need help. Feel free to U2U me.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by pootershooter

What took you so long?! Haha.. I saw you sign your sign up date and figured you'd been posting for a while...either way, I look forward to running into you in the forums....

Cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by highfreq

Thanks highfreq,

After exploring for the last couple of days I know I'll be checking up on ATS on a daily basis...I'm hooked.

new topics

top topics

join