It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2007 = 2012??? Is this right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   

2007 = 2012??? Is this right?

www.youtube.com

www.youtube.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
WTF? Is this right?

There seems to be so many other lies out there...it seems beleivable but how would I ever know.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well, we're few weeks away to 2008, so...

Regards

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i guess to could try to contact heyzeus he would know ask him when he was born.......

jokes on you because he died for your sins ya tosser

[edit on 01/27/1990 by pootershooter]

------------------------------

Please read Courtesy is mandatory

www.abovetopsecret.com...

-and-

from the
Terms And Conditions Of Use

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

-plus-

2) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, hateful and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

[edit on 17/12/07 by masqua]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Ah...

I find it hard to take claims of this magnitude seriously when made by someone who can't spell "sure".

That was a really bad clip.
No proof, just a lot of speculation stated as though it were fact.

I'm also reasonably sure this was the wrong place to make this thread.
Maybe try the skunkworks?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
well if this is true it could be some news.

looks like it got moved to the olds section

Any way... saw this clip...got me thinking...thought I would ask what others think...and now I am sarting to find out.

have a nice day

[edit on 17-12-2007 by JesterTerrestrial]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JesterTerrestrial

in the 708th year from the foundation of rome 46bce by catholic reckoning julias caesar established the julian calendar,beginning the year with january 1 st but it was not until the 6 th century ad that dionysius exiguus,a scythian/catholic monk living in rome who was working on the easter cycle(for the purpose of creating a division between the catholic easter and the jewish passover to try and prevent them from falling on the same days)originated the system of reckoning time from the birth of Messiah.this usage spread being adopted by england in 664 ce until it gained universal acceptance.in 1582 pope gregory 13 reformed the julian calendar.however ,more accurate knowledge shows that the earlier reckonings of the time of Messiahs birth were in error by several years.thus it is now agreed that the birth of Messiah should be placed 6bce.note taken from the new scofield study bible.from bullingers companion bible appendix 91 the vulgar year commonly called ad 33 was really the year 29 ce.in other words our present year to come vulgar 2008 is really only 2004------------the catholic church advanced the calendar by 4 years------when 2012 which according to the catholic calendar we are used to gets here it will really be only 2008---------wasn't that nice of them to assume the power of G-D that only has authority to change time(daniel 2:21) while they themselves do not have that authority but assume it to themselves (daniel 7:25) and use it to get us confused/lost in time ?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

not only has the catholic church changed the time but also the rabbis have changed the calendar of the aaronic priests and assumed to themselves the authority to tell the jews keep the Holydays of G-D (leviticus 23) at times other than the true times.the years 2000 and 2007 were the last years lately that the jews kept the day of atonement on the correct days----------the rabbis usually mislead the jews into keeping the rabbinic holidays 1 day ahead of G-Ds aaronic priesthood reckoning.the day of atonement is the Holiest day in the entire year and G-D says anone that refuses to keep it exactly when that day falls will be destroyed from among their people-----------i wondered for a long time why G-D let the jews suffer the holocaust---------sadly i believe this is part of the answer----------i dont follow the rabbis even though i'm a jew and religious---------i'm not suicidal most of the time.none of us should blindly follow "leaders" that have wrong ideas in their heads when you know better.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
What difference does it make anyhow? Jews, Muslims, Christians, Mayans, all have a different name for today's date but it's still 'today' everywhere. And since all these predictions were made by other cultures, it's crazy to think they're supposed to fit 'our' calendar.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
This video says that time is 4 years behind of where we are...you are saying that we are 4 years ahead...what a mess.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by JesterTerrestrial]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
its not me thats saying that the calendar our society/most of the world uses is 4 years in advance of the true time------its the scholars that as i pointed out have left the historical records of what the catholic church did to the calendar which is the worlds-----hollywood ? producers ?artists can make all kinds of interesting films------but that doesnt make them historically accurate----checking into just the catholic and jewish calendar is enough to get anyone confused that doesnt spend a lot of time studying on them-----to me what they both did is anathama----totally wrong----but we are just victims of our "leaders"----argue too much and an inquistion can result.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
what difference does it make anyhow----today is today so what ?well if you have religious beliefs and are wondering when Messiah might save us from this nut house we are stuck in thru no fault of our own-----it----hoping for 2012 catholic calendar time for Messiah to come-----gives me/us a reason to want to keep living because what this world's society offers is not what i would want to live forever in.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I guess we will all find out soon enough - Today is December 21st 2007 - the winter solstice and the darkest day of the year - Cheers!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It is actually December 21st, 2012, thanks to the gregorian calendar that was hidden.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

So are you suggesting that the Mayan Calendar actually ends today because it is really 2012 and do you have any links to help prove this besides the original posters youtube video??

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberTruth
reply to post by xnibirux

So are you suggesting that the Mayan Calendar actually ends today because it is really 2012 and do you have any links to help prove this besides the original posters youtube video??

I have sadly been proven wrong on that account, but something dramatic concerning government has occurred. Ufos, the american dollar, or the NWO has accelerated in motion. That is what I believe the December 23th/24th dates had to do with.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
2007 = 2012 = Hype

Soon they will say 2008 = 2012

The bottom line is dont quit your day job. There are no free rides here.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
does 1=2

does anyone really know whats happening in the future, or is the mearly their opinion based on the workings of a civilization that hasnt been around for 5 centuries. I mean end of the world prophecies are notoriously false. Its seems like its almost something we look foward to, like every generation htinks they're the lucky ones to get the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
end of the world prophecies ?--for myself and wife --yes we do look forward to the end of this age as have many others that hoped for the same and tried to speed things up ? by setting their own hoped for dates?---we thank G-D that we are not living in pakistan /saudi arabia/sudan or for the time being even in israel surrounded by and infiltrated with muslim extremists who believe that their religion gives license for murder to please their god who desires to give every martyr (70 she camels and a little boy ?)as reward for their efforts to conquer the world for allah.the god of this world--the serpent--has succeded so far in turning the earth into the garden of "hell" it thinks we deserve since most humans prefer its ways to the True G-Ds --we are ourselves reaping the results of following the wrong god our first parents chose for us.i hope 2012 is the end of this madness but thats just an self/educated best guess i can come up with--dont you think i would just love to know exactly what the G-D Beings plan to do/and when ?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well you are right...no matter the year attached to the caledar...we all need to live for today...and part of that living needs to be thinking about a better tommorow. No more lies. No more evil. We all just need to get along...its not hard. Just play nice.

see you in the future!
JT

top topics

join