It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey or Ghey?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Im just wanting peoples opinions on whether they think Aliens have a gender, if so why..if not..why not? Based on the reports we got so far about thenm. Im not gonna even touch reptiles or norwegiens so keep it to that. As a side topic if they do hav genders is it likely to have lets say..some that go both ways? I mean in an innocent way. There was has been studies that might infere sexuality is pre-determined by gene's and I thought this was interesting relating to alien species.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This has already been discussed on ATS, i cant find the thread though. I think they evolved in a way where they do not need to mate in the same way that animals on Earth do. Stories have been that they use genetic engineering, thus eliminating the need for a female and male to mate. Ghey??

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I don't think that sexuality is part of their reproductive system. I'm not sure that they are entities that need to reproduce. I lean towards some of the theories that portray them as drones/clones/bots. And by "them", I'm talking about the ones reported by abductees etc. ...The little gray guys are not these entities; anymore than a hammer is a carpenter.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
[snip]

Originally posted by Teratoma
..The little gray guys are not these entities; anymore than a hammer is a carpenter.

MOD EDIT = Remark removed by staff.

Mod Note: One Line / Off Topic Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by elevatedone]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

Wanna know what I really think? Ok I don't *really* think this but I'll consider it among some of the more far out things that I've considered...

I think the greys are the very human fetuses that they produce by taking sperm samples from males that they impregnate females with, then kidnap 6 to 8 months into the pregnancy. They may be genetically altered, or hybrid, or just purely human, but subjected to accelerated development in some kind of "pods".

I know this is far far out, and very unlikely; but I conceived of this a while ago. I intend to post a whole thread about this theory, along with some stuff to "back it up" so to speak, but my theory sort of answers the OP's question.

Think about it; the greys look a lot like human fetuses. It's not hard to picture a human fetus developing in some kind of accelerated conditions and ending up looking exactly like one of them.

Again, this is just a theory, but I'm wondering if anyone who has seen one, or anyone else with related knowledge might think this is a possibility... I've never read this anywhere, as far as I know, this is my own theory, so I'd love to hear what people think about it.

As to why this would be necessary, that's speculation I'll save for later, unless anyone else wants to have a go...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I like your theory there! Before Barney & Betty hill abduction it wasn't well know that the aliens looked this way. Roswell existed but the info was probably still in the fringes so its not likely either or both came across the descriptions of greys.
Now researches claim the greys look is the product of a common human subconscious 'malfunction' rather than a common alien species who is doin things to us!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teratoma
I think the greys are the very human fetuses that they produce by taking sperm samples from males that they impregnate females with, then kidnap 6 to 8 months into the pregnancy. They may be genetically altered, or hybrid, or just purely human, but subjected to accelerated development in some kind of "pods".

Chicken and the egg problem. Greys had to come here to make more greys, but since they already existed, why would they be coming here to use us to make greys? In order to have developed to the point of advanced space travel, they obviously are doing just fine without us and can probably biologically engineer any kind of being they want, including ones that are specifically suited to space travel, WHICH HUMANS ARE NOT.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
No. Proof. They. Even. Exist. Further. Discussion. Pointless.

Come on, folks! Instead of wondering whether Greys have dorks, why not spend this energy trying to establish if they even exist?? Just imagine how far along ET research would be if we didn't spend our time on such ridiculous notions. First things first, people! First we find the aliens, then we can talk about their junk. Not the other way round

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

Greys just need a body to move about with.. hmm .. this is a good idea. This would mean they are like spirits, and need a body, and can go into and out of bodies at will, unlike us. hmmm..

[edit on 12/18/2007 by runetang]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
well there are theories (which i personally belive) that humans are in reality energy beeings "trapped" in a body ...which kind of makes sense (considering out of body experiences which I personaly had and lots of people on this board had aswell) , we control our bodies from inside just like a robot and after we die we are released to ..where ? Well no idea but thats as good theory as any other

So why wouldnt the greys be similar? some mentioned that greys act like robots and are actually bio-engineered slaves of some other race . Well I say maybe they can be both , robots and living beeings , depending if something is in them or if they are empty

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
It is not the sexuality that they lack, so much as the hormones.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
No. Proof. They. Even. Exist. Further. Discussion. Pointless.

...And then he goes on to talk for another paragraph. I love it!

Originally posted by RunetangGreys just need a body to move about with.. hmm .. this is a good idea. This would mean they are like spirits, and need a body, and can go into and out of bodies at will, unlike us. hmmm..

Actually, this is the more common part of my theory (at least I've heard it in a few places). The part I conceived of is that the little bodies they have are mutated, accelerated human fetuses.

Originally posted by Elhardt
Chicken and the egg problem.

This is a very valid point. My only explanation for this would be that they started this program using a system of remote telekinesis, which probably takes more energy. If you consider the folklore surrounding incubus/succubus mythology, you'll see where I'm going with this. I'm not particularly of the camp that considers all UFO/Alien encounters to be paranormal or "demonic" in nature, so I really don't like my theory. At the same time, clues from different schools of thought all across the board have sort of dropped into place to add up to this conclusion.

But Elhardt, it might help to think of them like the aliens from the Alien movies. They don't have a physical form of their own, so they create them. Their reasons for coming here and doing so remain unclear, unless you belong to the camp I was referring to. I'll elaborate a little but I really did want to save some of this for it's own thread and this has grown away from the OP.

I believe the Bible contains truths. Everyone does to some extent. I'm not interested in "faith-based" conclusions but I'll consider any scripture as having a possible basis in reality. There is a parable in the Bible that says that after the 'flood', god banished the fallen angels (the ones who saw that the daughters of men were attractive and got busy etc.) to the earthly realm and somehow made it impossible for them to "materialize". Perhaps they found a way around this. Sort of?

I'm not saying if this is true then we all have to start going to church, I'm just suggesting that this kind of fits into the notion of the 'ancient astronaut'.

new topics

top topics

join