It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will there be an NWO or not? Please back up your opinion.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
OK, show some evidence (not asking for proof; it can be references to current events, a video, a website, ANYTHING) for or against the possibility of NWO, police state, or martial law.

Develop the argument logically; evidence is welcome.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:08 PM
link   
OH YEAH, most importantly, WHEN is martial law going to be executed?

VERY IMPORTANT; I AM VERY WORRIED.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
No point in worrying, lifes too short....

If you use the search function you will come across a multitude of threads asking pretty much the same question that you are asking, you will be lucky to find a definitive answer, but you will probably learn a free new things - so worth the effort either way. Once you have a greater understanding of the various theories and NWO belief systems you will find yourself much better euipped to find the answers to your questions and to ask a few more.

Best wishes

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Will there be an NWO or not? Please back up your opinion.

What sort of New World Order?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The short answer, in my view, is "no".

Most of the threads you will find with a quick search of this site on the subject of NWO discuss evidence of an intention to create a new world order. Some of this is more convincing than others.

The problem I have with any of it is that it all presupposes a level of competence by a given authority that would place it above all other administrations in the history of the world. No previous attempt to impose a "new" society on any people has ever succeeded. The reason for this is that people are not as flexible or crushable as those who would do the crushing seem to believe.

The horrible side to this is, of course, the fact that the pursuit of this impossiblity tends to involve the suffering and/or deaths of hundreds of thousands of people - see Nazi Germany, Stalinist Russia, Pol Pot's Cambodia, Maoist China for examples. None of them ever work in the long run. Millions die while that fact is discovered.

But if your concern stops with the concept of having an "order" imposed upon you, I'd stop worrying now. The truth of the matter is that those accused of attempting to bring about a NWO would probably struggle to order a pizza.

LW

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I believe they will try to induce(force) a New world order upon the people and it will not be accepted.

The people will resist and then all those new weapons that have been developed will be used upon those who fight for freedom and try to defend the Constitution.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nailer
I believe they will try to induce(force) a New world order upon the people and it will not be accepted.

The people will resist and then all those new weapons that have been developed will be used upon those who fight for freedom and try to defend the Constitution.

Such is history - the story of people having new systems imposed upon them and resisting. The comfort is that generally speaking, in the long run, the people tend to win.

Of course, there is a first time for everything....but I'm not stocking up on baked beans just yet.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
To evaluate if there will be or not a NEW WORLD ORDER, we need all the documentation available to analyse all point of view on the subjet.

The FRENCH DOCUMENT that was post her 2 weeks ago was difinatly a very good and interesting document about the NEW WORLD ORDER.

It is hard to have a real and global evaluation because there are all kinds of resources on the subject and i thing that we need to read them all to finnaly have anwsers to all our questions.

THE FRENCH DOCUMENT IS HERE AT:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
*** THE BLUEPRINT ***

top topics

join