It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Cover-up within the community!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Was told this event & video was man-made. Problem was/is no facts were given to support it was. To me, at least, uflology is filled with what can be believed and what human beliefs are on the belief?

Dallas

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
If you have any proof, share it with the other members (and readers) on ATS.

Here is my proof.

You (ArMaP) are a prolific debunker, as anyone who reviews your posting history can easily determine this to be a fact.

You (ArMaP) are participating in this thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by HaveSeen4Myself

Does that mean that I am also a "henchman" from that "massive disinfo campaign"?

I did not even started debunking this case.

Is that a preemptive debunking accusation?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself

Here is my proof.

You (ArMaP) are a prolific debunker, as anyone who reviews your posting history can easily determine this to be a fact.

You (ArMaP) are participating in this thread.

ArMap is one of our best contributors. The fact that he's able to find, with his abilities, (which costed him studies and efforts) what other people is unable to find, shouldn't be interpreted as playing a role in a massive disinfo campaign.
He's actually playing an active role in denying ignorance: this sounds totally different to me. The only ArMap's fault is that sometimes he "kills" someone's dream:
but this should be appreciated by those who are interested in finding the truth, IMHO.

[edit on 10/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by HaveSeen4Myself
There is indeed a massive disinfo campaign being waged inside of the UFO community. Some of the henchmen are no doubt on ATS and in this thread participating. I am hereby debunking all of you as counter-productive to the human race.

CIA and friends started some UFO clubs, infiltrated the rest, and they always were and will be interfering and running COINTELPRO and AGITPROP. Disgraceful but typical behaviour.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join