It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufo Cover-up within the community!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Google Video Link
Hi, I would like to denounce a Ufo related information cover-up within the Ufo "researchers" or "experts" community. I have been investigating a contact case down here in Brazil for the past 11 years. The highlight of this research was the September 2002 abduction of Mr. Oliveira. The abduction was witnessed by several people and have left us evidence that something odd and extraordinary had hapened there. Our Ufo Research Group tried to invite fellow brazilian investigators to join us and help analyse the case. None showed up. Then, the local Mufon Director started to discredit the case without any first hand knowledge of the case. I e-mailed Jeff Rense and sent him some photos of the scorched ceiling etc and he invited us to one of his shows. After we have done the show, the local Mufon Director (in Brazil) started a crusade to discredit the case sending false information all over the world about the Abduction. It was then that I received a phone call from Linda Moulton Howe, who was very puzzled about the whole situation. She decided to come down to Brazil and spent 12 days doing extensive research at the Corguinho farm. Linda took back to the United States, the "scorched" bed sheet, the disc shaped stones and had them analysed by US labs. The results corroborated the abduction for they could not be explained by scientists as you can see in the video. Linda was attacked by several "researchers" just for doing the correct research of the case and supporting it. Incredible!! Sometimes after Linda´s research I was contacted by Whitley Strieber who invited us to do a Dreamland show about the abduction, and guess what, all he did was to attack us with lies and tried to discredit us without ever mentioning Linda´s findings of the case. My conclusion is that 90% of the persons involved with the UFO phenomena are consciously or unconciously following an agenda. I have been doing my research down here in Brazil quietly because, before I found the ATS forum, thought that it was a waist of time to try to go public about the incredible situation that we are living here with the ET phenomena. I think the format that you guys have adopted is the one that guarantees the free flow of information about the phenomena.

Google Video Link

Please see Linda´s footage at video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Do you have the results of the testings made to the objects?

Do you have any kind of documentation to corroborate this story?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Whitley Streiber has written about some VERY far out thing, I'm dissapointed to hear that he would be so cynical about any case like that.

I have heard many times that Art Bell is in line with illuminati agendas and disinformation, as well as alot of the History Channel or Discovery Channel etc. UFO documentaries. The truth is always kept obscured, even in truth seeking communities.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I dont understand why some people who claim to be ufo/et researchers or experts are so quick to jump to the conclusion that a story is false. If a story sounds way out there or unreal then more research should be done to prove it true or prove it false. There seems to be a hierarchy of ufologists that think their opinions on a subject are the end all of any particular case. It really gets to me.

In a scientific community such as this one where most results are saught by unconventional means whose to say one way or the other until extensive research has been done on a case. For example, if somebody sees something in the sky and reports it to the so called experts, and the first thing they do is shoot it to peices thats wrong. Close mindedness to matters such as abduction cases and ufos is the totally wrong attitude for a so called professional.

I personally havnt heard of this case before but i would be interested to see the test results from those stones. they didn't quite look normal but nature does some funny things sometime. Also, has anybody tested the bed sheet scorch marks for anything unusual other than the burns themselves?

I think its also very important to listen to eye witness accounts. Many eye witness accounts can be validated or proved untruths if the time is taken to get them on record.

A cover up within the community wouldn't surprise me at all, though. It would lead me to believe that what we're all after (disclosure, proof of existence, ect, ect) Is more protected from the public than we think it is. I'm of the mind that we have been visited and are probably still being visited by extra terrestrials. Which would make me think that more governments are taking the approach like the US and are shouting deny, deny, deny. Then it would make sense that plants inside organizations like mufon and other independent research groups exist and we should be more careful who we listen to when they claim to be experts..

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

Yes, if you watch the video made by Linda Moulton Howe at (video.google.com...) you will see the results...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

As you can see in the video, the stones cannot be a natural occurance as it was very well explained by the Geologist. The scorched bed sheets were also not burned, the textile expert on Linda´s video explains that it was not done by any technology that we might have here on Earth. It is all in the video.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by felipecb

Yeah thats a trip. A kind of flash burn that happened over the period of seconds. I can't believe that any expert would write all this information off as a hoax. Like i said in my post, i wouldn't put it past any government to try and get some plants inside the ufo/et researching networks. I wonder how many more possibly credible and maybe even high profile cases have been thrown away because an "expert" said they were nothing but a hoax. I dont think the answer would surprise me if it was a really big number.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
great video, especially towards the end.

the geologist was quite informative. so basically inside of the stones when cross sectioned i believe, banding was visible to the naked eye. the bands were formed from the center outward, which the geologist concluded would have to have been made by an extreme amount of spinning force. he did not know any possible method of going about to re-act this. next he found crystals inside of the iron center, this was under intense magnification. the crystals shapes led him to conclude that they were melted as was the iron, so they were in a liquid state, which he said would have needed to be at least 2000 degrees farenheit. he then found what he called 'fibrous crystals'. these crystals were in various sizes and widths and they could withstand a higher degree of heat than the other crystals.
the stones themselves appeared to be in a shape like that of a 'toy' top.

i also found the textile segment to be quite informative as well. it appears that the textile guy concluded that the pattern would have to have been made in under 10 seconds and the heat would have to have been over 500 degrees farenheit. this is quite interesting. they also found under microscope a 0.4 millimeter section missing within the fabric itself, they concluded that only a laser would be able to do such a feat, but that a laser could not make the overall outline. he basically did not know how the impression was done.

the 'abductee', was interviewed and claimed that a violet light like that of a cameras flash was shown and he then began to rise up and then through the ceiling. he saw the ceiling as if it were under a microscope. he could not move his body though until he was out of the ceiling. up until that point he claims he could not move, this is why the impression on the ceiling shows his arm outstretched, he claims. what i found most baffling was that he claimed he was aware prior to the event that he was going to be abducted. i found this strange, and yet they did not go into details and he did not get questioned about this. he also did nto get questioned about what happened during the abduction. another oddity that they pointed out was that there were not any re-entrance marks left behind on the ceiling nor the bed.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

Thank you for your interesting review of the video, I see that you did pay attention to what the scientists were saying. Well, I have over 4 hours of video showing the abductee giving all the details about the abduction (stuff that happened inside the sapacecraft etc) to LInda Moulton Howe, I was filming the interview with my camera as well. I will see if I can upload some material to google video so that you can see it. The fact that the abductee knew about the abduction prior to the event is because this ET group have been having contact with him and others on this location for quite sometime, actually since 1996. Two weeks before they took him, whilst durig a contact, they have told him that they would abduct him and take him to their craft. They gave him a 7 day window for that to hapen. It was his 4th abduction, but the first with prior knowledge of the event. I guess that is why this case was contested and attacked so ferociously, despite the evidence.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
felipecb, yes i am more than interested in seeing the remaining parts of the video if possible. i dont necessarily doubt the authenticity of his story but i do not have much to contribute until i see the remaining sections of the video(preferably the whole 4hours).

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Do you have any more documentation and/or links about this case?

I can read and write Portuguese (I am Portuguese
), so if any documentation is available only in Portuguese that wouldn't be a problem, it would be better than in English.

PS: are you Brazilian?

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

I will try and divide it into several parts so that it is easier to upload to google video. However the video displayed here shows the results of the reseacrh of the scordhed bed sheet and the discs. The interview with the abductee talks about his experience inside the craft. It is, therefore less objective and more subjective to be considered as "evidence", however interesting it might be.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Specific to this case I have only in English for the whole research was conducted by Linda Moulton Howe. But there are a lot of material from different contacts. Our group of investigators have several contactees (I am one of them) but only one of us was abducted. This group of ETs are kind of "working" with us so that our contacts may become easier and longer...the ET group have to "level" our vibrational frequencies so that we may interact face to face and verbally. One of their methods is by doing a "plasma" activation where they direct into us a ball of plasma. This is to increase our vibrational frequency, synchronize our cells and also augment our celular electrical charge (this is their explanation) you can see a video we made about the plasma activation, actually we have several people who have undergone this activation. The Ets say it is necessary in order to have verbal conversations with them otherwise we would not withstand their energy field near us. Here is the link to a video showing a couple of friends having their plasma activation. Yes I am Brazilian, are you Portuguese? I studied and lived in Europe for 12 years, I have been several times to Portugal. You know there is a wonderful book about the Fatima apparition called "Celestial Secrets, The Hidden History of the Fatima Cover-up" it is a wondeful work by Dr. Joaquim Fernandes. You see, the Cover-up is everywhere, even within the UFo community.

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Nice videos and photo from your other thread. Flagged.

Assuming this is not a hoax, do you have anymore info you can pass on about these ET races? I've never heard of higher octaves in the 3rd dimension; all of the other ET contact cases I've read have talked about 4th dimension, 5th density and so on. Have they said anything about Earth shifting to a higher octave, 2012, etc?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Strange case. But the bizarreness of it is bound to made people suspicious of a hoax. For example as Linda pointed out, in 40 years of abductions, none have left burn marks like that. Then when the buy lays on the bed saying he was in a certain position (kind of on his side), it didn't match the pattern which looked like somebody on his back. The leg burn marks are too wide apart. The seemed like he was too tall for the shape. Why would the burn marks in the ceiling be in kind of a dashed line pattern? A sudden flash of heat that can scorch sheets should have little effect on wood for that short of a time. In fact, the heat flash should have been done with by the time he was at the ceiling. The strange little saucer shaped rocks, as if the UFO was having baby UFOs, don't make sense. He said he knew ahead of time he was going to be abducted, yet no effort was made ahead of time to video the incident. There are a lot of red flags.

However I should point out, that somewhere in Central or South America, there was the case where a UFO was hitting people with a bright beam of light and burning them somewhat. The hospital in the are had about 30 people come in because of their burn marks. The Nurse didn't believe them, but later she saw a UFO shoot out a bright beam of light and became an instant believer. So there are some strange things going on down there.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by Elhardt]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I would have to agree this field is a rather closed one at that, if it can't be (scientifically explained) it is discarded or confined to the bounderies and laws of the structure based on componants that would only suffocate the TRUTH. It would be filtered and cross strained you woudn't be able to make heads or tails out of it.

[edit on 24-12-2007 by menguard]

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Elhardt

That case was also in Brazil.

I will try to find something about it.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hbdale309

Well, there´s a wealth of information stemming from more than 10 years of interaction with these alien races. Some of the info they give us do not always correspond to the common UFO scenario often described by several investigators or so called "experts". Therefore our conclusion that the real, paradigm changing info is being held or filtered by such researchers. According to the info from our contacts, there are dimensions within dimensions...like between the 3rd and 4th dimensions there are frequencies which we call "octaves" (like between music notes). They are like the frequencies of a radio station. You can tune in 106.00 and until you reach 107.00, there are 106.01,106.02 and so on.... The same with dimensions. Between the 3rd and 4th there are many intermediate frequencies, so is between the 5th and 6th D and so forth. We are interacting with 49 races, most from the 5th dimension. They are harder to interact in a verbal, face to face manner because of the huge vibrational difference. Thus, the races we are more in contact with are from the 4th or from a higher octave of the 3rd. Nevertheless, they kind of prepare us, ours bodies and energetic fields to endure the vibrational acceleration so that verbal face to face contact can happen. The plasma ball activation, shwn in the video is an example. Yes, they say that Earth is already accelerating and is no longer in the 3rd dimension, it has moved to a higher octave of the 3rd (that is why we feel that time is passing so quickly) going to the 4th.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Elhardt

We are talking about alien interactions, of course it is strange phenomena and its manifestation have to be odd to our point of view. There is no rule or pattern of abduction/contact simply because there are several different races involved, all with different agendas. Not to mention the majority of the abductions which are done by rogue US military agents with an alien race. Linda was quite amazed by the abduction and it´s corroborating evidence, for as little as it might be considered. And the attacks she has suffered for "daring" to do the research and to support the case, based on the results of her investigations. Why such attacks and attempts to discredit the abduction and our contacts down here? Simple, we have verbal contact with these guys, and we sort of know that there is a huge cover-up within he Ufo Community to suppress the real UFo scenario. There is no strangeness in the fact that the abductee had prior knowledge of the abduction, for it was his 4th one. Also the ETs wanted to leave some sort of "physical" evidence to help corroborate our contacts and "partnership" with them. Linda had a piece of the ceiling and bedsheet analysed. They were not "burned" nor "scorched". The conclusion was that it was some kind of technological device that does not exist on Earth. That should be enough proof. Funny that most "experts" rely solely on the word of the alleged abductee or a "regression" in order to determine the veracity of the case.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Appreciate the reply. Very interesting stuff! Time has been flying by these past few years.

Do you have any links you could post where we could read more about your contact cases? Do you have any recommended online reading for us? I've found some links touching on Mr. Oliveira's contact; pretty cool case.

Thanks!

[edit on 31-12-2007 by hbdale309]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join