It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessica Alba is pregnant(does this mean her baby will have herpes?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Source Jessica Alba is pregnant with boyfriend Cash Warren's child, her rep tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"I can confirm that Jessica and Cash are expecting a baby in late spring, early summer," says rep Brad Cafarelli.

There was a recent post by Lysergic Jessica Alba Has Herpes?, and supposedly the sexy Jessica Alba with herpes (lol) is now pregnant. And then her boyfriend would have herpes to. So that is basically one herpee'd family isn't it? I hope it isn't true, even so, I'd still hit it
. But jokingly aside, what would this mean for the baby? It could have herpes rashes everywhere on it.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jca2005

yikes, she doesnt even look pregnet,
also damn she has herpies, do celebs just sleep around with anyone famous?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
lmfao thats funny poor kid though.

id have to agree with jca2005 id hit that herpes or not

[edit on 01/27/1990 by pootershooter]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
While herpes is passed sexually, it doesn't mean that the person always passes it on when they have sex, they can mainly only pass it on when they have a breakout, and it's possible, but not necessarily likely that the kid may have it from birth. Besides, she may have a C-section.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by pootershooter
lmfao thats funny poor kid though.

id have to agree with jca2005 id hit that herpes or not, id just wrap my self in a giant condom, or better yet . where one of those uniforms they where so biological diseases don't get contracted

Damn I didn't think of that. Shoot, I'd probably go in the non condom way lol. She's worth it I have to say.

new topics

top topics

join