It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel I must speak out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by hbmjr3

I fail to see what all the paranoia is over.

So you saw some guys parachuting on to a roof and some guys carrying a container.

So what?

Let me ask you - if you weren't aware of this site, and weren't interested in "conspiracies" and alternative things like that, would you do much more than glance at the parachuting and container oddly and continue on about your day?

Maybe being in this "alternative world" where you're more aware of other things that the general public isn't aware of has made you over think every little event. This over thinking has probably made your mind believe there's something sinister, when there may not actually be at all.

Parachutes and containers - yeah, it's odd, but is it proof of anything? You said the container was furniture sized. Maybe it was furniture?

Chemtrails - are they chemtrails or contrails? Can you prove they're chemtrails?

Increase in helicopter activity - how do you know it's an increase? Is it an increase, or are you just watching the skies more?

C10 - What does the military plane prove? Why would a military plane need to fly over an apartment complex?

Sorry. I just fail to see what all the fuss is over. I'm sure if I saw this happen I'd understand a little more. But from what you're saying, it's just hard to pin point what exactly the problem is here.

I think you're just over analyzing a lot of normally insignificant things, is all.

[edit on 1/4/08 by NovusOrdoMundi]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
"Chemtrails" are everywhere. Even if there is something to the CT, how does that attach to your incident? Inreased helicopter activity could be incidental in the Bronx. You might just be noticing it more by paying closer attention.

Are you sure it was a military plane? NY is not conducive to glider flying, but maybe they were headed upstate.

I don't know of any military airfields around there, but it sounds like maybe they keep going off-course, maybe on their way up to Stewart.

[edit on 1/4/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by hbmjr3

Dang! With all that activity being witnessed by only you, im sure you grabbed a camera, eh? Please share the pictures!!

[edit on 4-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I wish I did take pictures but it happened so fast I didn't have time to think about taking I just called the police. If nothing happens fine and if I just over analyzed everything fine. All of this happened before I started viewing websites such as this so it is not paranoia. Once I began viewing these sites I felt compelled to speak out maybe someone heard something.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
how large is this apartment complex. can you give me the name and street address.

have you been to this apartment complex? what time of day?

i find this most interesting.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

There are tons of Military Bases in the area. If I worried everytime a Military Helicopter or Airplane flew over my home I'd be on the phone 24/7 with the police. I'm with the other poster, I think you are just over analyizing and now looking for everyday occurances that extraoridary.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cw034

Hmm.... i dont know, not necessarily. I mean, the OP has stated there has been really weird things going on at a fricking apartment complex!! that in itself is weird enough.

But id like the OP to have a camera ready , even the crappy disposable ones, and capture some pics. It would substantiate your claims and bring some clarity. Take some pics of the airplanes, chemtrails, the drop off black ops fast roping , the whole shebang! i am sincerly interested, because there has to be an answer for this

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Wow, I've been looking for proof of what I witnessed this same day and found nothing till now. I live near the River Park Towers as well. This same night, which I remember, it was a bit foggy, and I also remember there being snow in my terrace, I stepped out to my terrace to have a smoke and noticed what looked like a black shadow in the sky, moving side to side but descending at the same time. I was very confused. About 15 secs later, I noticed another one had just appeared right below the roof of the same building, slowly descending, side to side, then it disappeared on the side of the building, which happens to be a small grass field, which is also obstructed from my view. Here's an image of the River Park Towers. I live behind that beige bldg on the right of the photos. www.flickriver.com...

I don't have a view of the bottom floor of the bldgs so I didn't witnessed what you mentioned about the other individuals running into the bldg with the crate. Regarding what you mentioned about Police and Fire personel going into the bldg, that complex is a very high crime area. Constant drug dealing, shootings, gang fights, all kinds of stuff. Police are always present. This is why you always get the helicopters circling the area. I've had the NYPD Helicopter spotlight appear in my terrace and back yard constantly, looking for perps after some sort of crime went down inside the complex.

reply to post by hbmjr3

top topics

<< 1   >>

join