It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I feel I must speak out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
In March of this year I was sitting on my terrace and witness something out of the ordinary... I saw two individuals parachute down towards an apartment complex located in the Bronx, New York City and witnessed other individuals already on the ground run into the complex with some sort of what appeared to be a large container of some sort. I immediately called the police and reported the two men in the parachutes but not the container (my mistake) but something doesn't seem right. Althought I called the police and since I have seen numerous police and fire personell go in and out the complex I have also noticed other occurences such as DEP and Evergreen boats sailing by the complex, helicopters flying a circular pattern around the area and what really got me worried was the formations of chemtrails being made in the sky. There is no reason why anyone should believe me but I know what I saw.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Thats really interesting story there.

Do you know if anyone else saw what you saw? I mean, its not everyday you see 2 people parachuting into a busy city...... What did the container look like? The size/dimensions? Is the complex you saw happened at, a special sort of place?

Did these weird things happen right after you experianced that?

Keep it coming, i am genuinely interested.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
As far as I know Im the only one who saw what happened and called the police. The container was quite large about the size of a large furniture box as far as the building it is a apartment complex. The other things I saw happened after the parachute incident.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by hbmjr3]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Thats really weird....I dont know what to think of it. Maybe its some kind of Black Op being done; who woulda thunk of finding the military SpecOps mission in a city, and an apartment complex?!?!

Has anything bad or weird, or out of place happend to you recently , since you saw this? Or as far as you know, your the only one who knows? I would imangine that given your call to the police, they have your coomputers IP number, your phone is tapped, and you have been put on a surrvelliance watchlist of sorts.

Anything at all?

Thanks for letting us know at ATS.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
No one has contacted me since I guess im the only one who saw this. If they are watching me I have nothing to hide. But what I did notice was that my building was undergoing some maintenence and bricks were replaced as well as windows but that's it. But the forementioned complex is prime real estate that is occupied by middie income people.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Hmm...very intriguing to say the least. I am dumbfounded as to what the package would be for so many different resources to be spent on this one complex, as you said youve seen boats, many different personnel, and black helicopters, and more chemtrails......interesting indeed.

At this point, i unfortuantly have nothing else to say, due to being inexperianced about these sort of occurances, and i dont have anything constructive to say that would help you. Sorry.

Ill leave it to other ATSers to help you, and i'll bump this sometime later so you can get more clarification.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
How close were you to this building? Could you tell what type of personnel carried the large container into the building? Where they wearing uniforms? What color?

DEP boats regularly sail up and down the Hudson River and in other New York City waterways. What is an "Evergreen" boat?

Can you give me an exact date? An exact address? I may be able to look up the police incident report.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by craig732]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Ask people in the building if they're having any problems. Be honest, tell them what you saw.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Bump to this thread; i dont see how this is not being commented enough, if you guys can slander a reptilian thread, i'm sure your all eager to jump on this BlackOp one.

So hbmjr3, from this time you posted this thread and to this comment i posted now, have you seen any weird things again? Or have they stoppped?

Its interesting that those in the apartment complex have not said anything or any sort of altercations have happened already.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Maybe they were BASE jumpers ?

Guys with the box were there to
get the equipment ?

Any tall structures near-by ?

Interested,
Lex

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
in the news a few months ago there was a similar story about a group of paratroopers jumping in around super maxx (the super prison is southern colorado) - at the time of the jump they were unidentified by the prison security, but later found they had landed off mark and were then ID'd as army units doing a training exercise.

prolly just a training exercise.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Another twist to the strangeness here is that the OP hasn't came back in a week over a thread he started about something that was bothering him. He only has three posts total.

Now it's not likely this was a hoax, as the OP never stated anything worthy of that tittle. It was something he said he called the police over, so it would have been important enough to him to come back here after going to all the trouble of signing up.

A tad weird.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
...and still nothing...

line 2...still nothing...

Where'd this person go?!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Being people that look at shadows, I for one find it strange that our OP is gone.

Did the MIBs get him? Was it a CIA drug deal and now our OP is sleeping with the fish? Is he now "brain wiped" and living in North Dakota?

So many questions, so few answers.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I wish there were more details. If I had an adress I would go check it out. I know 64 points isn't a lot, but seems a few too many to just be a hit and run.

EDIT to add:

Duh, well maybe not looking at the profile. But still, what's the point?

[edit on 1/3/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

But the thing is, he made no wild claims, or weird assumptions. He just asked if anybody had information. I would guess whatever points he got was from the replies. But it wasn't one of those drive by posting to stir up crap, the guy just wanted to know if anybody had an idea what was coming down.

I would really like to hear more on this.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
This is the first time I've read this at all here and I see he hasn't been around in a while.

I was going to tell him he needed to shut up about this to everyone. Just watch and wait, but for God's sake SHUT UP. Now he's not posting here and that could be for a number of reasons, but the obvious one is that he didn't shut up in time.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
I suppose you might be right. He might have gotten hit by a bus. But isn't it also possible that he was assasinated by reptilians running a CIA sponsored meth lab to fund more biological engineering?

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It says he was online 8 minutes ago.

Either this is a hoax and he's adding to the "mystery" of it by not responding, while forgetting that his status says when he's online, or he has no further information and the whole thing has gone dead.

Either way...............

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I just needed to digest what was going on around me. For those who need more details I live near a complex called River Park Towers in the Bronx, New York City and since I saw those individuals parachute down in early march of 2007 I have seen what appears to be chemtrails made in the sky, an increase of helicopter activity in the area and what took the cake was what appeared to be a military cargo plane (C10) flying very close to the complex and it appeared to have a smaller plane behind it by a rope when I saw that I thought I was going crazy because I never saw that in my life. Was it my imagination I don't know, is it another plot I don't know, all I can say is that I will never regret calling the police because I felt It was the right thing to do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join