It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside the CIA's notorious "black sites"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Inside the CIA's notorious "black sites"

www.globalresearch.ca

Dec. 15, 2007 | The CIA held Mohamed Farag Ahmad Bashmilah in several different cells when he was incarcerated in its network of secret prisons known as "black sites." But the small cells were all pretty similar, maybe 7 feet wide and 10 feet long. He was sometimes naked, and sometimes handcuffed for weeks at a time. In one cell his ankle was chained to a bolt in the floor. There was a small toilet. In another cell there was just a bucket. Video cameras recorded his every move. The lights always.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wow. A very personal insight shown through the eyes of a victim of the CIA's Black torture sites.

I'm going to re-read it a few times to really get a grasp before I comment further. Give it a read. More scary.

Cuhail

www.globalresearch.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Interesting read, but scary and shocking.

I'm suprised at 2 things, ignoring the facts that it's illegal. First, is that the CIA manage to capture innocent people, they need to work on the quality of their intel.
Second is that they released him at all. I'm not saying that he shouldn't have been released, but wouldn't it have been smarter from their point of view to just kill him and then the whole thing could be brushed under the carpet?
Obviously the CIA aren't as great as they think, you can't be a drug dealer and gather intelligence.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Very good thread, Cuhail.

This is just one more piece of the puzzle to show why we need to close down the CIA. The downside to that, I'm sure, would be that the CIA employees would probally go work for the highest bidder to share there data with.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:45 PM
link   
what wiil they get away with next!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Like the black CIA anti Cuba training camps discovered by Oswald.

Perhaps the ghost of Oswald will spook them.

Hey if they make any more tapes Oswald might appear in one.

They wish they could CT like me, buy Nation Security contracts say they can't.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sanity Lost

This is just one more piece of the puzzle to show why we need to close down the CIA. The downside to that, I'm sure, would be that the CIA employees would probally go work for the highest bidder to share there data with.

The alternative to the CIA is much worse. They'd all go work together and no wone would even know they existed.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus

Originally posted by Sanity Lost

The alternative to the CIA is much worse. They'd all go work together and no wone would even know they existed.

We know more than they do, thats why they spy on us.

Its up to every good CTer to advance the art and once the spies know
as much as we do they will all be eliminated.

Free energy experts, gone... starting with Tesla. The main man.
Stanly Maiers and his water buggy separated Hydrogen from water
on the fly using 20,000 cps voltage, A/C like Tesla used to do, and
not with bogus Edison kiddy way with DC.

Good advanced CTers see Free Energy murders in Tesla, Forrestal and JFK.

top topics

join