It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Terrestrial Officers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
He found information that landed him 70 years to life in prison... which is interesting.... But i have a feeling that that was also because he hacked government files to get to it. You'd think that if the dude could hack into the governments secret files they would want to hire him or something other than locking his butt in the pen but that might make to much sense for the US gov. Sometimes i wish i new how to hack and had the money for a completely land based mobile communications center with all the sweet gadgets to get inside with out being noticed.... then i remember that i have bills to pay, which sucks a big one.

The information isn't what has got him a potential life sentence.

The fact that he Broke into a classified database is whats got him in trouble.

Indeed, he made the Pentagon/US look like idiots because a stoned, unemployed guy from england managed to crack their security, or lack of it from his bedroom. As I remember they were using default passwords on their computers.

I don't know if his sentance is a warning to people that go looking for UFO evidence as we only have Gary's word on what he saw. If only he'd taken screenshots, oops!

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

edit on 6-7-2011 by DrHammondStoat because: double post, sorry!

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
Non-Terrestrial could just mean space based.

The problem with that is I have not seen anything anywhere that makes me think without a doubt that we have a secret black ops space fleet. This also goes for earth having Alien ships in orbit for some doomsday battle between reptoids and other aliens.

I would need 100% proof that cannot be debunked.

That means you're a closed minded person, a skeptic.

posted on Jan, 31 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Moderators, please delete...Did not realize the thread was so old, and therefore unlikely to have anyone paying attention to it. My apologies for the inconvenience.
edit on 1/31/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/31/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Raoul Duke
As far as I'm concerned McKinnon didn't find the smoking gun. He found some interesting information, but it's not proof of anything... He certainly didn't find enough to warrant the amount of time he's going to be spending in jail.

Wasn't he pardoned?

And he didn't find anything more than what might have been a training excercise document akin to the "NSA ET Message" stuff that occasionally gets reposted.

It's like when in the course of my digging I came across a "National Exospatial Intelligence Agency".

What would such an agency do?

One can speculate about aliens but it's probably something more mundane.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

GrOuNd_ZeRo
It is my understanding that Special Operations detachment Delta is highly involved in extra-terrestial exploration and it is also my understanding that the Stargate series is based on Delta (more commonly known as Delta-Force), as a matter or fact, the Delta-Force insignia is similar to the Stargate insignia on their uniforms.

No, no, CAG is Army. Army doesn't do off-world yet. The off-world stuff is all a joint Navy/AF thing, so you get PJs and SEALs.

I think Delta is a possible cover for the real Delta or perhaps there is a higher echelon of Delta that deals with these matter but that is all speculation and hearsay on my part.

That's SFOD-E.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 08:49 PM
link   
whats the latest on this McKinnon dude.
he was hacking for a couple of years, so
he definitely knows more than he is telling
in that 2006 video. wonder why though

posted on Feb, 3 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Who is this 'Gary Mckinnon' you speak of? And who is this 'Gary Mckinnon' you talk of?

reply to post by bronco73

<< 1  2   >>

join