It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Terrestrial Officers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Well, I was not actually condemning the man. I was stating that I thought the punishment was probably due to the "crime" and not because of some hidden agenda to keep him quiet. Because he is not very good at being quiet is he? No in fact he went ahead and admitted to doing this, in a interview with a journalist. So I am pretty confident in stating that he is in fact guilty, because he said so himself.

So what facts are we missing in building these opinions? The difference is how we interpret these facts.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by bronco73
I'm particularily interested in what everybody thinks about the Non Terrestrial Officers spreadsheet he found. Are they humans serving in outer space, Actual aliens serving on Earth? maybe some sort of shape shifter?

I think McKinnon was a stoner who hacked into some government drone's Role Playing Game for Star Trek or something, and wasn't clear on what he was seeing. Those Star Trek geeks have entire fictional fleets and identities they fool around with. I'm sure there are guys who sit at work all day on their computers (even inside the Pentagon) and play World of Warcraft or some other such thing, and if you're just passing through it would seem like some kind of Secret Space Force stuff.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup

Originally posted by bronco73
I'm particularily interested in what everybody thinks about the Non Terrestrial Officers spreadsheet he found. Are they humans serving in outer space, Actual aliens serving on Earth? maybe some sort of shape shifter?

I think McKinnon was a stoner who hacked into some government drone's Role Playing Game for Star Trek or something, and wasn't clear on what he was seeing. Those Star Trek geeks have entire fictional fleets and identities they fool around with. I'm sure there are guys who sit at work all day on their computers (even inside the Pentagon) and play World of Warcraft or some other such thing, and if you're just passing through it would seem like some kind of Secret Space Force stuff.

Haha, wouldnt that just beat it all! US gov't sends poor man to jail for 70 years for finding RPG character information! It is much easier then explaining to the citizens that their tax money is paying for Orcs and Elves to get power leveled on super computers! I love it.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I hate to sound like a wet blanket, but isn't "non-terrestrial" the term used for long rotation soldiers on submarine and naval tours? Terrestrial is generally a term given to ground forces.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Haha, wouldnt that just beat it all! US gov't sends poor man to jail for 70 years for finding RPG character information! It is much easier then explaining to the citizens that their tax money is paying for Orcs and Elves to get power leveled on super computers! I love it.

Well, it was the breaking in that was the crime, not what he found. It could have just as easily been names of clandestine agents hidden among the Taliban or the bureacracy in Iran. He'll serve a few years and then the sentence will be shortened and he'll be released. Just to teach him and anybody else so inclinded a lesson.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
He found information that landed him 70 years to life in prison... which is interesting.... But i have a feeling that that was also because he hacked government files to get to it. You'd think that if the dude could hack into the governments secret files they would want to hire him or something other than locking his butt in the pen but that might make to much sense for the US gov. Sometimes i wish i new how to hack and had the money for a completely land based mobile communications center with all the sweet gadgets to get inside with out being noticed.... then i remember that i have bills to pay, which sucks a big one.

The information isn't what has got him a potential life sentence.

The fact that he Broke into a classified database is whats got him in trouble.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Non-Terrestrial could just mean space based.

The problem with that is I have not seen anything anywhere that makes me think without a doubt that we have a secret black ops space fleet. This also goes for earth having Alien ships in orbit for some doomsday battle between reptoids and other aliens.

I would need 100% proof that cannot be debunked.

All of these topics leave to much to question and no hard evidence to back them up other that crappy pictures and interviews with questionable people.

I just can't put any amount of "faith" to it.

It is interesting to read and speculate on though.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The purpose of the planned sentence of 70 years in a federal prison for Gary McKinnon is geared not only to silence him. It holds a second purpose: to silence the HUNDREDS if not THOUSANDS of governmental insiders (currently working in top-secret facilities) who may consider leaking-out classified information about extraterrestrials (Reticulans) and the black project space fleet currently in operation.

They want to make sure that there are no more Bob Lazars.

One must always remember that it is often the THREAT OF PUNISHMENT that prevents people from talking...not the punishment itself

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
It's such a shame that the person who could have finally proven that there is a black space program had to be a drunken, dope-smoking fool. I suggest that the long sentence is meant as a warning to stay out of the US govt's computers more than any verification of McKinnon's claims. If there is a secret space program, then how about a mass hack of the NASA and military computers? If he could do it while intoxicated, then surely a smart, sober computer genius could get in and out with some evidence?

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by j_kalin

Drunk or stoned, someone who makes an important discovery is no fool. And many innovations and discoveries are achieved unexpectedly. For example, the wonder drug known as penicillin was accidentally discovered by Alexander Fleming.

So to have someone who was smoking marijuana and who was a genius hacker, break-in to Pentagon computers, is not all that surprising. In another ATS thread someone pointed out that if he attempted to do what Gary McKinnon did, he would also seek his own form of intoxication.

Next...

Remember the controversy about the Red Chinese allegedly hacking into a Pentagon computer? If not, read this.

If Gary Mckinnon, master hacker, did manage to download pictures of Zetan spacecraft and/or US black project ships from Pentagon computers, and they were uploaded on to ATS, US federal agents would immediately contact the owners of this site and force them to take those pictures down.

They have already done it before with less controversial yet illegal pictures that were on ATS. Contact the mods and/or owners if you don't believe that.

So there will be no proof of Reticulans/Zetans or US black project spacecraft in this forum. Those who seek proof here will always be disappointed.

Fortunately, we have brains and some of us can apply seasoned reasoning ability to determine with a high probability what is happening and what has happened by examining all the evidence available.

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I don't know about anyone else, but, I am looking for proof anywhere. Again, crappy pics, testimony by stark raving mad lunatics or pot smokers will not due.
It needs to be credible. It needs to be visual. It need to be un-de-bunkable (what a word).
There is not such evidence. If there is post it or a link to it. Don't post the crap everyone else has.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Right right. We all understand that it was the breaking in part that got him in to trouble... Messing with US top secret files is bad, got it.

I would really like to ask you ATS brethren this: If you could do it would you? regardless of consequences. If you could get into them and see even if just for a few moments the real proof from the people who are hiding it would you do it???

I would.

After you answer that question truthfully ask yourself this. Would you go public with what you found with out hard evidence? Gary has. Nobody believes him. The guys not lying, its plain as day that hes telling the truth. You can tell by his demeanor in the videos that he saw exactly what he said he did. I don't care how much weed the guy smokes, he's not lying.... And that shouldn't hurt his credibility.

Even more to his credit he didnt just see these things for one fleeting moment. He was inside government files over a span of years. Not one day, not a fleeting glimpse before he got busted... Years. I take what hes saying a little more seriously than some college kid who was messing around while he was stoned.
Video interview

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I disagree with one point. No theory needs to be undebunkable. There are people who make a living of debunking the best of scientific theories. Therefore I conclude that everything is debunkable given the appropriate audience. And prepping the audience is 80% of manipulation.

In my personal opinion the following argument:

"Now remember what we told you. Those people who saw that thing, well, they didn't. We weren't there, but here's what they didn't see...."

is a form of very successful, universal debunking that has no scientific basis.

What we need is reproducible evidence. In the case of Gary, I don't think we can do that without breaking a set of laws created by a generation that thought reading a newspaper made them informed and useful citizens.

For my own hunch about non-terrestrial officers- I think it means "officers not on land". Describing where someone is NOT seems like an odd way of categorizing people. It seems to deliberately avoid describing where they ARE. That makes it interesting to me.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 3 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

Guy took a bullet for the cause,,,Could get 70 years stateside for hacking...Says he was only looking for UFO evidence...Got hooked and went too far? Becareful out there...

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
McKinnon is either a complete nutter or very clever. Non-Terrestrial Officers would simply be, when you get up in orbit as an astronaut crew. This is not something from the pentagon per his direct quote but something from NASA directly and Johnson Space Center particularly.

Sorry, i hate to admit it, but if there really were aliens i would have one already or at least some part of their technology by now i would think.

ParMaster

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

im assuming in gary mckinnons eyes, he found his proof. others have ETs walk into the bedroom but in this case gary just found it online.

ive watched his interviews on exopolitics.uk and youtube project camelot too. the non terrestrial names have been found and a rebutle by some is that they are for an MMORPG..how weird is that? i just dont think military professionals would make a list of avatars on their work computer, but who am i to judge its possible.

the names are of ET's who are officers acording to a difference faction

posted on Aug, 6 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The logic - if we can call it that - behind the proposed prison sentence is I suspect mostly due to America's obsession with Tarriff Based sentencing. I saw a film about how drug dealer's girlfriends often get longer punishment - especially if they know nothing, and cannot plea bargain - than the dealer who can shop his suppliers, staff, dealers and girlfriend. Each time the girlfriend answers the phone or front door for him counts as an indightment!

Similar applies to the Hacking Case. If they prove he accessed N computers that is N cases of illegal access and he potentially gets N times the minimum sentence = lots of years. Once they admitted he had hacked a lot of systems he is looking at a lot of years. He might get away with default passwords not being hacking BUT it is still a yeild/stop sign before you make "Unauthorised Access". If anywhere had NO password then he might be able to claim that there was no signpost to deter his access. Kind of like a base with no fence or signs. I'm not clear if that would amount to a defence though.

This multiple crimes situation also commonly applies in Money Laundering cases (even in the UK) where each and every transaction is a separate offence and you can get very long sentences if you cannot prove you took all possible steps to validate the person and the source of their money. Even as their banker or stock trader you can get N offences VERY quickly. Its better to take one dodgy event for millions than 50 (or even 2) small transactions.

- ScienceJoe, UK

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Вы все американские придурки!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Скоро будет война между славянами и вами и вам пизда,Америку Взорвут!!!!!!!Вам осталось РОВНО ПОЛ ГОДА!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Grozny07

This issue certainly exposes something could it be the absolute paranoia and fear that prevails in the hierachy that inniated this childish behavior to an obviously immature idividial who was apparently just having a bit of fun. That just a person could be seen as a dire threat to such a seemingly all powerful systen indicates that it would appear that it is known to have some short coming in its own protection procedures. The fact that ill informed individual could do this in as really adhock manner proves many things one being the state of mind behind/within this all powerful entity. This surely must be of some concern to think the mind set of such an organisation that has so much power and influence that it would seem there would be few if any upon this planet would dare to challenge their existence nor their idealogies that are so easily put to the test by such an insignificant individual. I would seem if there has been any contact between of world intelligences it would be the people of earth whose very existence would apparently have little say for the secrecy in place relative to these instances would obviously be controlled by the humans who can so easily hide, so much that is so important to the people of this planet. It can be a worry for sure but we all know secrecy cannot be maintained forever and instanes such as this inscident is certainly a clue to as weakness, if nothing else, in the structure of this close icon of supreme power. When the powerfull fal they fall hard and tis my hope we all don't suffer as we have seen in the history of human kind when societies suffer the consequences of their leaders inadequacies

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by j_kalin

Hmmm do you still think hes just a drunk now? After a few more years have passed by and we are definitely in a time with impending disclosure. What i find interesting is that no one has mentioned that he has Asperges. If you look into this disorder you will find that they don't lie or pussy foot around, there is no "grey" areas (pardon the punn) they only see black and white. I am trying to find some more recent material of him. He has my support though,people are too busy trying to discredit him and have forgotten some of his main findings. Eg. FREE ENERGY capabilities!! etc.. etc.. I believe our grandchildren will hear stories of this man.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join