It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non Terrestrial Officers

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Has anybody more information on Gary McKinnon, the guy who hacked the Pentagon and found all of that information? I'm particularily interested in what everybody thinks about the Non Terrestrial Officers spreadsheet he found. Are they humans serving in outer space, Actual aliens serving on Earth? maybe some sort of shape shifter?

I found a little bit at Rense, and that is it.

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I believe they serve Earth like the CIA.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Do you mean that they serve Earth but are not from Earth? I'm not clear on this. What I've been getting at is this information that McKinnon found could potentially be Earth shattering, or a waste of everyones time. It would be nice if somebody did some digging so we would know which.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Here is a thread about him already on ats. You can always go up to the right hand side of your ats browser and google in things like "Gary Mckinnon" and if there is a thread ongoing it will pop up for you. I just put a video up on one of my threads too, I'll try to find it for you too.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
As far as I'm concerned McKinnon didn't find the smoking gun. He found some interesting information, but it's not proof of anything... He certainly didn't find enough to warrant the amount of time he's going to be spending in jail.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:00 PM
link   
He found information that landed him 70 years to life in prison... which is interesting.... But i have a feeling that that was also because he hacked government files to get to it. You'd think that if the dude could hack into the governments secret files they would want to hire him or something other than locking his butt in the pen but that might make to much sense for the US gov. Sometimes i wish i new how to hack and had the money for a completely land based mobile communications center with all the sweet gadgets to get inside with out being noticed.... then i remember that i have bills to pay, which sucks a big one.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I have no real idea what he found, other than a video I saw where he talked about some of it. What I find interesting is that he got 70 years out of it. Is it just me, or does that sound like overkill?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   
In all honesty, McKinnon is/was no more a true hacker than Billy Meyer's photos are real. A self-proclaimed amateur on Dial-Up who didn't even think to save files or capture screenshots. From the interviews I've heard, his typical response regarding such was something along the lines of a Pink Floyd lyric, "I don't know. I was pretty drunk[

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

So you think it was a trap, and he sprung it? But if that were so, and he was such a computer "dummy", once this was clear, wouldn't it have been more logical to have given him a short sentence.

Maybe even probation, just to get him out of the picture without all the hoopla, and then leave the trap in place? Surely such a trap wouldn't have been aimed at such a low level hack.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

In all honesty, McKinnon is/was no more a true hacker than Billy Meyer's photos are real. A self-proclaimed amateur on Dial-Up who didn't even think to save files or capture screenshots. From the interviews I've heard, his typical response regarding such was something along the lines of a Pink Floyd lyric, "I don't know. I was pretty drunk[

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bronco73

They have a video interview with him on projectcamelot. I don't think it's extremely current. My understanding ( don't remember from which source gleaned ) was that non-terrestrial officers was just like an elite duty roster category of normal human American military personnel ( although maybe McKinnon was misled by sly alien names like " Ackerman " instead of the more typical " Klariolus "). ???

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   
It is my understanding that Special Operations detachment Delta is highly involved in extra-terrestial exploration and it is also my understanding that the Stargate series is based on Delta (more commonly known as Delta-Force), as a matter or fact, the Delta-Force insignia is similar to the Stargate insignia on their uniforms.

I think Delta is a possible cover for the real Delta or perhaps there is a higher echelon of Delta that deals with these matter but that is all speculation and hearsay on my part.

The TR-3B Astra (or whatever it is really called) is said to be able to make 'jumps' in space, the drive has problems with overheating so trips can only be made in short jumps after which the engines or drives or whatever propels this craft need to cool down, I am not entirely sure of the dynamics but for conventional atmospheric propulsion it has a more or less "conventional" SCRAM-Jet arrangement, it may use a combination of it's Zero-Point powerplant, it's exotic propulsion (some sort of gravitiy alteration of gravitiy wave vectoring system or a system employing mercury which more info is available online on, I am not versed on this) and it's SCRAM-Jets, perhaps it can't jump out of the atmosphere on it's own power, likely due to the problems with the energy requirements of this drive not having been met.

I also understand an advanced artificial inteligence system controls much of the navigation, possibly because of the complex calculations required to travel such long range and all that at the same time avoiding space borne obstacles.

I cannot confirm any of this so it's to be taken with a grain of salt and my sources might not be 100% reliable. just FYI.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I don't think anyone, except maybe a foreign intelligence agency with a huge budget and access to lots of technology, could "hack" the Pentagon. There are too may layers of security and the NSA isn't going to let someone break in.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raoul Duke
...He certainly didn't find enough to warrant the amount of time he's going to be spending in jail.

Apparently, US authorities strongly disagree with you.

And that is precisely the point.

If what Gary McKinnon discovered through his hacking into US government computers was not EXTREMELY REVEALING, then he would not be facing 70 years in a federal penitentiary in Virginia

To All,

What Gary McKinnon stumbled upon constitutes evidence, not proof, that the US government has an operational, black projects space fleet.

But that is not the only evidence available.

In addition to the input of retired Army Sergeant Clifford Stone (among others in Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project) regarding various Reticulan bases in operation locally, and the testimony of people like John Lear that the US is discreetly exploring and colonizing other planets, there is also the telling testimony of a former CEO of Lockheed Aircraft.

That former CEO, Ben Rich, before he died, told Jan C. Harzan, MUFON California state section director, the following, as it is quoted in Flying Saucers 101: Everything you ever wanted to know about unidentified flying objects (published by the editors of UFO Magazine and authored by Harold E. Burt), page 326:

We already have the technology to move among the stars. What a shame it is that such breakthroughs are being hidden from humanity.

So no, Gary McKinnon's testimony ALONE is not PROOF that NASA is only a cover operation and that the US has an operational space fleet. However, it does constitute evidence IN ADDITION TO other corroborating testimonies

Some people don't have the emotional capacity to accept credible testimony from expert witnesses. They will never believe it unless they are forced to from the government declaring that it is the case. But, like the idea of Open Disclosure about extraterrestrials, the government, which is largely self-serving, will never be honest about the Reticulan presence or their operational black projects space fleet - the "Non Terrestrial Officers" that Gary McKinnon stumbled upon in his investigations.

But for those of us who have done some RESEARCH and/or have FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE, and who are also RATIONAL and OBJECTIVE (and perhaps a little courageous at times too): there is indeed a covert fleet in operation, and one that is using gravity wave propulsion systems that were reverse-engineered from acquired Zetan spacecraft. Reticulan spacecraft that was analyzed by engineers like Bob Lazar when he worked at S4 in 1989. Advanced spacecraft which also uses electromagnetic cloaking technology so that they, like the Zetan ships and probes, are often invisible to the naked eye and only seen with the aid of infrared night vision equipment

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Apparently, US authorities strongly disagree with you.

And that is precisely the point.

Well, I heard him interviewed on I believe it was Dreamland, and he didn't mention anything about Zeta Reticulan bases. If you know of an interview where he mentions this, I'd love to hear it (please post the link). If he in fact found info on the government's knowledge of other lifeforms' travels in space, maybe his efforts were worthwhile.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So many leaps of faith are being made with absolutely no evidence. McKinnon didn't give us any evidence other than anecdotal, which is useless to any serious investigation. What are "Non Terrestrial Officers"? Most likely nothing.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by timb3r

He saw the pictures on the remote computers he connected to, he did not need to download the 170 MB images. In the BBC interview he states this. You dont even have to use hacker sofware to do this, you can use programs like Remote Desktop that comes with Windows.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Acharya]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
In my opinion, he got 70 years for what he did not for what he found. He broke into their network. They are pissed. They punished him. Do you really think they would just slap him on the wrist even if he only played on someones minesweeper? No, you do this, you get sent away. Simple.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The way you all are talking is like he is in jail? as far as the home office are concerned and British media he hasn't even been extradited yet, he has n't even been given a date for the home secretary to make that decision so i dont know why you keep saying he deserved his 70 yr sentence because he hasn't ben found guilty of a crime yet.

he did what a lot of people on ATS would love to do and that is he got closer than any of us to knowing something, so give the guy a break before you condemn him and have him locked away and the key melted.

TOO many people jump in with their opinions without finding the facts first.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raoul Duke
Well, I heard him interviewed on I believe it was Dreamland, and he didn't mention anything about Zeta Reticulan bases. If you know of an interview where he mentions this, I'd love to hear it (please post the link). If he in fact found info on the government's knowledge of other lifeforms' travels in space, maybe his efforts were worthwhile.

To my knowledge, Gary McKinnon hasn't publicly mentioned any direct Reticulan connection. But his testimony does tie in with what others like Clifford Stone have said. We not only have a black project fleet in space but that there are also various underwater and underground, fully operational, Zetan-alien bases. Clifford Stone said that there are probably "twelve or fewer" alien bases. The black project fleet in space came about largely because the US government had access to advanced Zetan technologies and has worked for decades to reverse-engineer them.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join