It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Have you guy's seen this "Prophet Yahweh"???

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This is pretty amazing if true. You gotta watch these videos. I'm not sure what to think and I would love to meet this man but from the looks of it, he can summon orbs and has been doing it for 25 years. Maybe someone in the background blows a balloon up and let's it go, I dunno. From the looks of it, he seems pretty genuine as far as his personality.

Please watch this and let's disccuss because it's pretty damn interesting...

YouTube 1
YouTube 2
His YouTube page




posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Have we heard of him? Yup.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow
Maybe someone in the background blows a balloon up and let's it go


Bingo.

Or he catches a random piece of trash blowing in the updrafts.

He also PROMISED a huge mothership would hover over Las Vegas for a couple of days. It never showed. Thusly making him a false profit

Anyhoo, here's an extensive discussion.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
excellent. thanks for the additional information!



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Prophet Yahweh, you say? Powers and abilities far beyond those of ordinary mortals, you say? Never debunked, you say?

Never heard of him.




posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
When you have the ability to outshine many people, in a skill or craft, one can become cocky or be a show off. Then there are some that make false claims and look for some type of gratitude through the means of their personality disorder.

It's hard for me to sit here and see someone who genuinely comes across as a straight forward person, video tape himself calling balloons for all this time.

There's not that many people in this world that go far beyond the length of a simple lie for his own personal enjoyment as a recreation.

I don't see any of this in this man, I would love to meet him.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Well I didn't watch the whole thing yet but I did listen to the prayer that the woman did and I do agree with her that the UFO's are from Father Yahweh. They are either from His side or from Satan's side.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by johannamoria
 


Except for the conventional aircraft deliberately super-zoomed out of focus. I would guess they are from a nearby airport. (You can even hear the plane's engine, for pete's sake! )

Though I have to credit Prophet Yahweh for no longer charging to see his videos. Maybe he's not a "Profit" after all.


[edit on 12/16/2007 by eaglewingz]



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowyouknow
 


is it just me, or is his wife lookin more like his daughter? or... dare i say it.... granddaughter?

maybe he had to divert his powers from uncovering UFO's to keep the district attorney from arresting him for statutory rape.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow
When you have the ability to outshine many people, in a skill or craft, one can become cocky or be a show off. Then there are some that make false claims and look for some type of gratitude through the means of their personality disorder.

It's hard for me to sit here and see someone who genuinely comes across as a straight forward person, video tape himself calling balloons for all this time.

There's not that many people in this world that go far beyond the length of a simple lie for his own personal enjoyment as a recreation.

I don't see any of this in this man, I would love to meet him.


Well if it is true its not his ability its Gods.

Looks like that guy is just asking God to let it happen.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Prophet Yahweh was in Pahrump, Nevada a few years back. He had his own television show and attempted to bring in UFO's on camera. All attempts failed. He also was going to build a large hanger for the Mother Ship in Pahrump. Don't know what ever happened to that adventure, but I think he and his followers got a free ticket out of town.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by johannamoria
Well I didn't watch the whole thing yet but I did listen to the prayer that the woman did and I do agree with her that the UFO's are from Father Yahweh. They are either from His side or from Satan's side.


I agree - and soon all the Nations will know.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shawn B.
Well if it is true its not his ability its Gods.


Amen to that, brother.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
You mean the balloon guy yeah he's been around for a while. OK release the balloons turn on the camera and look at the ships. Great laughs for everybody. Plus the polymogny thing being a MAN I guess I would be all for it kinda depends on the rules.


mikell



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Why would a man be so "hellbent" on making this more than recreational thing? Why would you waste your time if it was all a lie?

It doesn't add up to just say "it's a balloon"

"I'm fooling you balloons"

He is on a religious tip people. I don't want to get into that aspects but he has a lot weight on his shoulders to say it's all false.

Anyone with a brain cell could see there is something bigger than just demanding balloons on command.

You "debunkers" swear he is a bum on YouTube trying to catch a buck.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow
You "debunkers" swear he is a bum on YouTube trying to catch a buck.


Because back when he started out, there was a charge on his website to see the videos. So he was catching a buck.

Guess that cash cow ran dry once people started copying them onto YouTube.



posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weknowyouknow
 


Yes ATS have a few threads on this "man abilities".

He is good at making people fall for his tricks.



posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Yeah I've known about him for a while - he's a con-artist. He gets kids to release very large durable balloons from strategic points. He is a complete old testament extremist who believes in male polygamy and all sorts of other dogmatic creeds.

Check this link out if you want a different POV.

www.alienresistance.org...

Namaste.


[edit on 17-12-2007 by mortalengine]




top topics



 
0

log in

join