It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've got a bad feeling

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
"you need to quit smoking crack cocain and go to a shrink"

Do you react this way to all things you obviously do not understand? Really, something intelligent, or nothing at all, and spend your time finishing up that GED so you can move on to statistical analysis at your local junior college.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

i hear you, but what i fear is it is worse than any of us can imagine, so embrace the day

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I am a tad off topic here with this I suppose, but several people mentioned the Pope. Isn't there a prophecy that this is the last Pope?
I think it came from an Irishman, Malachi I think his name was. A prophecy that accurately predicted all of the Popes for the last few hundred years. I remember too that there would actually be some confusion about the last Pope, as to wether he was actually the Dark Pope, or that this Dark Pope would rise up after the "last."

As far as guns and ammo go, I don't think anyone should have a gun or be able to store ammo...except me.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Once I made the personal decision that there was more to 9/11 than the offical story, I really got to thinking. If there is a next time, am I prepared. The answer at that time was: "not even close".

Over the following months I started putting stuff aside. I made a goal of having a years worth of meals, water, propane, medical supplies, hygene etc. I even learned a new skill. Canning. However, I never had the guts to try my own stuff, but I figure if I need it someday, there will be plenty of people to go first.

Now, I don't show this to others, and everything I have has a shelf life past 2012.

Honestly, it just made me feel better. I know that if something really bad goes down, and everyone is looting the local Walley World, by then it's way to late. At the very least, I won't have to live with the thoughts of "I knew it." "Why didn't you plan ahead, and damn it's cold in this FEMA camp."

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Thanks on the sig..Its not original...It was somthing AJ said and it kinda stuck with me...I liked it also...Now yes it is when people finally wake up and realize we are and have been deceived for along time they all say well vote...And we can do that for the next 20 years..(AS IF IT HASNT BEEN DONE ALREADY) has any of you that are living in an alternate universe that believe we are in utopia and are not going through any bad times stopped and actually went out and talked to people one on one in person?? I have,for instance I have sat next to the old guy in the mall and started talking with them about time we are in now...And "most" of them relate our time now to the beginning of the great depression they had before only thing is we are getting wind of it now earlier than they did because of the internet and the number of people around...Dont be fooled somthing is heating up the water!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 4thDoctorWhoFan

People ARE struggling, and no matter what class you fall under, the pocket hurts. Perhaps you are super rich?? Not everyone is. Dont tell me the GAS prices and heating oil prices, electricity, food, and so forth isnt getting to people, because it is. If you want to adore the Bush administration, go ahead, its up to you. If you want to back all he does, good for you, you have a right to. But to comment that perhaps getting a "better" job, or moving would solve problems is a little naive. Sure, a small trailer in a field in Kentucky would be a lot less stress than a regular home or apartment, but not everyone is going to move to the trailer park just to ease their wallets.
Lets be practical here.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
i can understand your preparation for something bad to happen...though i would be MORE nervous as an Iranian citizen rather than American..whatever happens it will be their backyard that gets hammered not yours.....so put the rifle on safety and relax. Im sure Iranian ICBMs are quite a ways off.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
if you are an avid fan of ATS and your were to take everything here on face value... i would be in a perpetual state of fear....

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

I believe most of what I read here as in the realm of possibility, but I do not live in fear. Anger maybe, not fear. "They" can't do much more to me, so I'm almost hoping we do get bombed back to the stone ages, because if I survive, I'll be back on a level playing field.

How do ya like them beans?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I don't know about the person you were replying to enjoying what you had to say, but I loved it! You have a great sense of humor!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
There's just way to many people that are always looking for the negative side of everything in life. the value of the dollar dropping. Whoaaa guess what thats nothing new as its not the first time it's happened. War Whoaaa , there's been war since the beginning of time. The best way to keep the economy strong is not by listening to the crooked politicians but spend your money only with business's within your state that buy there products from other companies that reside in your state. You'd be surprises at the effects this would bring. Buying from big box stores like Walmart, Kmart, Sears etc.... only deprive you as an AMERICAN of funds that should be going back into your local economy by giving them to overseas countries. We all say gotta watch out for terrorists, well I'd guess that by funding companies overseas that don't set up shop in the USA are guess what funding those terrorists. Stay American Buy American and let the rest move back to there countries if they don't like it.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdog0670

You actually still have "local" businesses where you live? The last of ours shut down in the past few years, and yes I was a regular customer at them.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Most of you people who are concerned or preparing I think are not going to die from anything else but of STRESS.

What happens when you get this bad feeling about something or a specific date and it passes do you create something new to be fearful or worried about?

Someone said before about relaxing and being calm well I totally agree. If you are having a rising feeling of dread I would recommend just stopping your car and take some deep breathes and think about come blue oceans or whatever helps you relax… other then arming yourself up to the “ying yang”.

As someone said before its xmas and a time for family, resolution and celebrations. Instead of buying a new automatic weapon how about buying that ring for your girlfriend or a new bike for your son or daughter.

America has had some horrible things happen to it in the past few years but you have either pulled together like in 9/11 or survived it like Katrina or the last economic depression.

America is not perfect (like any other country) but it is a proud country and it seems to prove itself when faced with adversity. If you don’t have faith in the government… that’s understandable, but have a little faith in your own people.

So relax some of you and enjoy your life or if you don’t find some support and work through it constructively.

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:49 AM
link   
^

I agree. Stress will kill us by reading up on doomsday stuff. Look on the bright side, this Christmas or whatever you celebrate will be here in one week and you can count on that. Nothing will happen within a week.
Next year, that may be a different story.
Apparently, there is nothing anyone WILL DO about it, so here we are waiting for the shoe to drop in a big way.
Remember APATHY.
Now we must pay.

I remember Major Ed Dames saying 5 years ago that year would be the LAST CHRISTMAS, well, he was wrong, as that nut case is always wrong.

If we dwell on nothing but waiting for the "end" we will have absolutely no life and that's not the way its supposed to be.

Think about that.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MuLongQun

Mu..very encouraging post..thanks.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
For some reason, something keeps tugging at me that in 2010, the NAU will be created and destroyed within the same year, if that heps you. Don't know hwy. I've started having dreams even. Shooting government soldiers, why other soldiers join me. Even generals renouncing their allegiance to the US and joining a rebellion. I don't know.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Chemtrails have increased in intensity the past few weeks. My sources are saying that after December 21 the watch should begin. The dollar will crash whenever they have it planned, another 911 will occur in one or two major cities. Bush has set up martial law that would take place in a few locations first and then it would spread.

If this happens, North and South Korea will more than likely break out, with China moving into taiwan. Look to Russia and China launching attacks from three major locations. One, the Middle East, two, moving north from Central America through Mexico to the Southwest and Western states........The third deployment would be in Kosovo with Serbs and Russians together........

yes, something is planned and ready to spring. September 2007 was going to be the first initiation but the American Cabal got caught moving the six nukes from Minot to Barksdale.....AF Commanders were not going along with the program.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
you are right on track.....it's coming soon, the final war and the move to a world order that will be the shock but done cleverly again....it will eventually fail in a way they never expected.

reply to post by Alundra

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
this dream and these thoughts has come to many of us and they will be coming true....be ready.

reply to post by Gorman91

[edit on 18-12-2007 by tgambill]

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

I doubt the solidity of an alliance between Russia and China. Even if they start out together, Russia will probably flip in the middle of it like they did in WWII. Call it a hunch I suppose, but it was also prophecised somewhere.

Russia and China do not have the means to mount a full scale invasion of the Americas at the currnet time.

Don't forget that right-wing fascism is still quite prevelant in Central and South America, and would therefore be in league with US police-state.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join