It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Packed up and ready to roll... *DOH*...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am all ready to go back home, and when i am about to leave i realise that my neighbors still have my XBOX.

So i go over there, and Guess what, they left a few days early without telling me.

Now My 360 and other stuff are locked in their apartment, and i am all packed to go, but i need to get my stuff

So... the office is closed and wont open for another 24 hrs.

SO IM STUCK HERE.

ARHHH....

*snip*, i dont have a DVD player or anything now, i am stuck in my aprtment with no entertainment. Those inconsiderate *snip*. They all just leave town when i am on a ski trip. Those Shmucks.

I call my buddy up, and hes like, 'haha, we left yesterday man, we left early.'

Hey, WTF, my stuff is still in your place, you SHMUCK! ARHHH.

So my vacation has been put on hold for 24 hrs, i just want to play some *snip* HALO, ARHHH.

____

Will the apartment manager let me into their Apartment??? If i get my buddies on the phone with them...? I am going to be REALLY pissed if tomorrow, the lady at the office wont let me in.

[edit on 12/16/2007 by TKainZero]

mod edit: removed masked profanity

[edit on 16-12-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TKainZero

That sucks. I work at an apartment complex, and we would never give out keys to someone who is not on the lease. Because if you take something thats not yours (not saying you would) they will be held liable. Maybe one of your other neighbors has a key. Sometimes people give keys to their neighbors in case of emergencies, and they might be willing to help you out if you know them. If not, it looks like you'll be waiting for them to return.

If your looking for a good free first person shooter online to keep you busy in the mean time, check out War Rock, it's a good free multiplayer fps, keeps me busy when I'm bored. Good luck gettin your stuff back.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Are you saying that if someone on the lease was talking to the landlords over the phone, and said it was ok for me to go get my stuff, they still wouldnt let me in?

No one has a key for them, they were going to give me one, but we never got around to it.

So, even if the people who live in there, were talking to them on the phone, they still wouldnt let me in?

PS. I got a MAC, so... no games for me, i got my XBOX for games, and now my neighbors have it... grr...

[edit on 12/16/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKainZero
Are you saying that if someone on the lease was talking to the landlords over the phone, and said it was ok for me to go get my stuff, they still wouldnt let me in?

Well it may be different at your place, but where I work we still wouldn't let someone in that doesn't live there. It's understandable though, there is a good amount of crime around here.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Haha ROFLMAO! I'd be quite annoyed if someone did that to me, but...

Your friends are funny!

At least you don't need any enemies.

It's just a darn Toy! Get over it... move along... nothing to see here!

Monkey

top topics

join