It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate False Flag Scenario?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
*This posting is of a hypothetical scenario and is ONLY offered here as a debating point. I have no 'inside' information on any of the issues mentioned below.*

What would be the ultimate 'False Flag' any Government(s) could pull off and why?

False Flag operations are covert operations conducted by governments, corporations, or other organizations, which are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities. The name is derived from the military concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own. False flag operations are not limited to war and counter-insurgency operations, and have been used in peace-time; for example, during Italy's strategy of tension.

Source

First, some brief background ramblings..

Many people believe that the 9/11 tragedy was a 'False Flag' operation to allow the US led coalition forces to mount an active 'War on Terrorism'. This single event directly brought about The USA PATRIOT Act, October 26, 2001 which was brought in 45 days after the 9/11 tragedy. This was then followed by the War in Afghanistan (October 7,2001 –present) which was then followed up by The Iraq War (March 20, 2003 - present). This is mentioned only to highlight some of the consequences that resulted from this tragedy.

So what could possibly be considered, the Ultimate False Flag operation if the above was a False Flag operation?.

July 7th, 1947, Roswell, New Mexico.. If this event happened, then we can further assume that the US at least, has had the past 60 years to learn from any technology it may have recovered from this crash site. Since then, numerous reports have been reported of further crash sites where bodies? and other alien technology? has been recovered from many different countries. I make this point only because for many, including myself, this marked the beginning into learning more about UFO's and other related areas.

The start of the 'Cold War' (mid-1940s until the Dissolution of the USSR, February 7, 1990) between the United States and the Soviet Union and their respective allies. Each 'side' is able to justify its spending of huge sums of money on enhancing their attack and defensive technologies. This period would also have given each side the time they needed to carry out extensive R & D on any alien technology they may have acquired. Propergander from both sides perpetuate the myth that there is no such thing as extra terrestrials and perpetuates the need for the cold war to continue, while using the 'Space Race' (1957 to 1975) to test out their new found technology.

1962, Operation Northwoods.

Operation Northwoods, or Northwoods, was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to stage acts of simulated or real terrorism on US soil and against US interests and then put the blame of these acts on Cuba, so as to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government of Fidel Castro.

As part of the U.S. government's Operation Mongoose anti-Castro initiative, the plan, which was not implemented, called for various false flag actions, including simulated or real state-sponsored acts of terrorism (such as hijacked planes) on U.S. and Cuban soil. The plan was proposed by senior U.S. Department of Defense leaders, including the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Lyman Louis Lemnitzer.

Source

The full documentation "“Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba” held by The National Security Archive can be found here.

Continued on next page...

link   
Now here is the kicker.

If we take a huge leap of faith? and assume that our respective governments do indeed know about 'extra terrestrials' then how might they accomplish the following (in no particular order of importance) four major issues in one go:-

a) Come clean and announce to the world their ARE extra terrestrials visiting this planet and that they have known about this for several decades.

b) Put forward a 'believable' reason why we have been attacked.

c) Be unaccountable for the past Trillions spent on Black Op projects etc etc and running up huge national debts.

d) Introduce a new Government (read New World Order) that has the backing of every major world government. The purpose of this new government will be to control/unit the whole planet under one banner.

AND WITHOUT HAVING THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD CONDEMN THEM!

You could accomplish all this and more with a series of False Flag events.

How many of us (assuming of course their 'are' such things as UFO's/I.F.O's) can tell the difference between an extra terrestrial and a man made UFO?. Not many I bet.. So what if a number of major cities throughout the world were to be 'attacked' by 'alien looking' space craft. Would we not automatically assume we were being attacked by 'aliens'?.

Now if our governments were then to choose this moment to come clean about the 'alien threat' and the need to unit all nations together to combat this alien threat would we not be inclined to not only believe them but support them fully?

Far fetched? One source I found, mentions an outline of this scenario . Part 1 here and Part 2 here

Of course all this is pure speculation and without concrete proof (what constitutes 'concrete proof in a scenario of this nature?). However, a scenario of this magnitude would, if you look more closely to the 'big picture' have traceable markers that, on there own, might seem unconnected, yet together, may take on a totally different perspective..

Such 'Markers' might be:-

An increase of buying/securing of raw materials which can then be hoarded away.

American forces are indispensable. They are in Iraq not as a favor to its government or as a reward for its conduct. They are there as an expression of the American national interest to prevent the Iranian combination of imperialism and fundamentalist ideology from dominating a region on which the energy supplies of the industrial democracies depend.

Henry A. Kissinger
Tribune Media Services
Thursday, January 18, 2007

Source

An increase of spending/debt by a country far in excess of what would 'normally' be expected.

US currently has a National Debt of over 9 Trillion Dollars.

Source 1
Source 2

A continual spiral of military spending towards armament, recruitment, training for internal defense as well as abroad..

Army Tests Land Warrior for 21st Century Soldiers Sourcewww.defenselink.mil...

Nanoscale Armourments Source

The removing / stripping / eroding away of civil liberties & freedoms that may be considered 'extreme' and unwarranted.

The list above are examples and is not meant to be conclusive nor definitive.

Continued on next page..

link   
I close with the following statement.

September 21,1987. President Regan gave a speech to the General Assembly of the United Nations

"In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond.

I occasionally think, how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world, and yet, I ask is not an alien force ALREADY among us?. What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?"

Source

[edit on 16/12/2007 by Freelancer]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freelancer
I close with the following statement.

September 21,1987. President Regan gave a speech to the General Assembly of the United Nations

"In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond.

I occasionally think, how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world, and yet, I ask is not an alien force ALREADY among us?"

Source

Nice selective quoting. the rest of the statement is as follows

Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkangel4time

Nice selective quoting. the rest of the statement is as follows

Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us recognize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences worldwide would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world. And yet, I ask you, is not an alien force already among us? What could be more alien to the universal aspirations of our peoples than war and the threat of war?

Thanks for your input, have made the correction.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
No further comments? Is this really too far fetched to comment on?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
I have seen this similar theory floated around quite a bit. In my opinion, it would probably be an effective way of accomplishing a one world government, or New World Order.

If such a plan exists, of getting the entire world under the rule of the NWO, then this "could" be a way to do it. That is saying though, that they have the power to stage such an event. Which, honestly... I don't think that they do.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis

If such a plan exists, of getting the entire world under the rule of the NWO, then this "could" be a way to do it. That is saying though, that they have the power to stage such an event. Which, honestly... I don't think that they do.

What 'power' would they need to stage such an event that they don't already have? A false flag event is a very powerful tool for manipulating the vast majority of people into believing whatever is being told to them by their government.

As an example, If 9/11 was a False Flag event, and their is evidence for and against this claim, then it served its purpose to mount a war on terror that otherwise, would not have had the support of the US people or their allies.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

I would think it would take a lot more power than we have ever seen to somehow stage a "false flag" of an alien invasion that wipes out large portions of humanity.

Allowing Pearl Harbor to happen or allowing/orchestrating the events on 9/11 pale in comparison to what would be needed to pull off such an event.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Karlhungis

I have to say that this is far easier to pull off than most people would imagine.

For the majority of people, the only preconception of 'aliens' they have are from films/cartoons/games etc, where the majority of these aliens are seen/portrayed as 'hostile'. We are brought up on this notion from an early age.

Now fast forward to the *near* future..

Over a period of few days, ufo's are seen buzzing major cities and the people 'see' our military firing at these 'hostile' aliens.

Example:-

The Battle of Los Angeles 24 February 1942

On the night of 24 February 1942 the Air Raid sirens sounded, and the Coast Guard Anti-aircraft guns were ordered to "green alert," putting them in readiness to fire. From the time the battle began until it ended in the early hours of the morning, thousands of people had witnessed the search lights around Los Angeles fix on a target hovering above the city, and anti-aircraft rounds detonate in the sky. Reputable news agencies reported the attack, complete with eye-witness accounts.

Source Images & Story

After a few days of these attacks, a few well placed nukes are remotely set off at the cities where these 'attacks' are still underway (which by now, the worlds media would have had plenty of time to inform the whole planet) would this not convince people of the world they were being attacked by 'hostile' aliens?

It now gets easier.. In the ensuing events, FEAR and PANIC will blind the people to not question but OBEY what is asked of them. Martial Law will be imposed and any announcements of world governments joining together to form a single government will be seen as a natural solution to a major world threat.

[edit on 30/12/2007 by Freelancer]

[edit on 30/12/2007 by Freelancer]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Interesting stuff. Thanks for shining a bright Blue Beam on this possibility.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
very interesting stuff indeed...And that is just the kinds of things the NWO would do...phony invasion...from another world...All of those Triangles flying around....probley ours..I read some place that a hunter spotted a black triangle craft silently crusing low over the wilderness area....When it was the closest to him he looked up at it with his scope...and there was a little bit of writting on it..."emergency...something"...there are so many of those around...put some high teck gun...and....Attack !

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

Fear and panic, easily done as evidenced by the " War Of the Worlds" broadcast of 1938. They should take care not to interrupt the flow of communication with the detonation of the nukes. The media, in part, may also be a part of the operation. Are they not, currently?

Anyway, good thought processes involved here.

top topics

join