Native America slant on Alien's 2012 & Origin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Wow I started this, my first thread back in 2007 and it's still around...
you would have thought I'd grown wiser as a grew older...NOT...

still to both bump and update this... here's yet another link to add to your lists Native Prophecies

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Just a tid bit Grandfather use to tell me the Seneca were the guardians of the eastern gate (which he was ) . I thought he was referring to the eastern side of the Iroquois nation .

I never learned enough about that side of my heritage. Just the out doors and hunting stuff very little of the lore of legends .

And a wave from a New Mex neighbor to the north of ya

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Lostinthedarkness

Nice to meet ya neighbour... keep warm buddy we got freezing rain down here right now... so much for global warming right...

Was thinking if we all got together and posted our fragments of lost lore maybe someday we could recreate that original ???

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I've been reading up on native prophecies and I think the following is important to know. It's another clue to the whole 2012 thing. It seems certain native tribes are working with the UN to bring in the new world.

Prophecy Last Message

excerpt
[Prophecy, Last Message follows a group of Filmmakers, Shamans, Adventures and Tribal Elders who have embarked upon a mission to bring a message to humanity. The Eagle (Hopi, Seminole, Navaho) and the Condor (Kogi, Q’ero, Maya) are the ancient keepers of the Prophecies, Sacred texts and stones. They see the signs in the sky and know destiny -time is calling to reveal the secrets.]

[A final journey will unite Native Elders from across Turtle Island in Cultural Exchange programs and Talking Circles to deliver the Final Message to the United Nations and the people of Earth in a “Wisdom Keepers” conference in Mt Abu, India.]

It is there in Mt Abu India where I think the 'blue kachina' will dance. The whole event being staged. Perhaps also this is the revealing of 'aliens'. I'm just wondering if this is the big broadcasted live and everywhere event.

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Well lets hope they get back on track in time for that...
Right now the Hopi tribal council is turmoil... once again the quest for money has risen its ugly head and divided her people
See Story here Happens to even the best of us right?

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DaddyBare

I believe the natives have the best intentions based on their beliefs. Certainly no blame there, they're just doing their part in the will of God as we all are.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join