It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictions for 2008.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Or is it too early? In anycase. Art Bell will be having his show in a few days. I always try to call him and get my predictions in. Two years ago, I called in and my prediction was that there were going to be colliding Galaxies seen with a telescope. Guess I was wrong. Anyways, just to make it official, here's my predictions for 08.

10. ATS revolution party will be a success.
9. I'll make a Hot Dog Dissapear video.
8. Greatly enforced borders. More than ever-with troops!
7. Starbucks will have problems. Bad coffee.
6. Indiana Jones will be the best movie of O8. Ford's return
5.Large Hurricane over the pacific-close to Seatle.
4. Hillary Clinton will become the next president.
3. The moon. Something will happen with the moon. crash or burn? one or the other. maybe a crash landing on the moon.
2. We will find a treasure. A very important treasure that has been lost for many thousands of years.
1. Peace around the world and happiness. Americans accepting change and becoming more spiritual.

What do you guys think? like predictions or hate them? and do you have some of your own.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Am predicting this thread is going to Skunk Works

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
you were close. so do you have any predictions so we can type them down?:bash:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Not only did i listen to all the predictions last year but i logged them and not the callers, but the guests had many many predictions that came true.

I will be listening in this year and do the same thing. There are a bunch of psychics on one of Arts shows (maybe George) that's what i'm refering to.

Sure, some dont come true, but some do!

Beleive it or not.

top topics

join