It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merck Admits injecting cancer viruses - Shocking

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:20 AM
link   
This topic has been something that I have started questioning recently. Especially when they started coming out with the vaccine that claims to protect you from getting two of the known HPV strands known to cause cancer out of the near 100. I asked the woman who was the spokesperson for the company how long the vaccine had been tested, and she said less than five years. That really bothered me. What was even worse is that I asked her if she could, would she use it, and she said no........ WTF? And this is something we are encouraged to give to our young daughters and the woman informing us on the product wouldn't do it for herself!? Madness. But I digress, what I am getting at, is that I wonder if there is something more to these types of vaccines and even the more broad/required ones.
I wonder what they could be putting in us, maybe we are already chipped and don't even know it

Come to think of it, that Tetanus shot did leave a bump in my arm.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by leira7]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My little four month old grandbaby just got shots yesterday.

I just cringed and felt so bad inside.

Here it begins her being pumped full of so much "stuff" I looked at the list of what is in the vaccines. Does everyone know they use aborted fetal tissue???

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
Here it begins her being pumped full of so much "stuff" I looked at the list of what is in the vaccines. Does everyone know they use aborted fetal tissue???

No I didn't.. could you substantiate that? Did the list say that specifically or use a different term? fetal tissue could carry undetectable viruses from the mother [not to mention genetic problems]. of course that may not worry the money hungry companies.. but losing business might. pro-life groups would have a field day with the 'harvesting' angle and I sincerely doubt it would be even legal [they are protected from being sued though..].
Give them enough rope.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by riley]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
There is no evidence that cancer is caused by a virus. Some vacccines contain live viruses which are supposed to help the body build up an immunity to the disease in question. But I don't think there's any such thing as a cancer virus, so it's not likely it would be live in a vaccine.

[edit on 21-12-2007 by Sestias]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Here is the link from Informed choice.

www.informedchoice.info...

Look at all the ingredients and see what you think.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

LOL....Have you ever looked at the ingredients in a vaccine???? You can go to the manufacturers web site and they list ingredients...I have checked it..
Glaxo Smith and Kline..they use aluminum, mercury, chicken embryo's, bovine extract, and aborted fetal tissue to name a few things..would you put that in your baby's bottle and feed it to him/her??? Would YOU eat it??!!!
Go here..Robt. Kennedy Jr. article
www.robertfkennedyjr.com...
and here..Rep Dan Burton who's grandson was injured by vaccines
www.freerepublic.com...
And the American Assoc. of Phys. and Surgeons here..
www.aapsonline.org...
THESE are reputable sources and I have PLENTY more if anyone would like

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

Aborted fetal tissue,monkey brain matter,sheep serums,mercury you name it its in there(and in us).

Merck do make Gardasil as well,which was fast tracked through the FDA to make a quick buck for Merck,who were in financial trouble over Vioxx.

FDA: "Hey Merck,that vioxx is killing people you know..."

Merck: "Yes we know,and its going to cost us a packet."

FDA: "Well lets just fast track that Gardasil through testing then-that should help you out.."

Hand in glove...

Edit :

www.abovetopsecret.com...

(more about Gardasil)

[edit on 22-12-2007 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

Here is a link that explains the aborted fetal tissue and where it is from and what hte industry has "named" it in their vaccines to keep parents in the dark...

www.jesus-is-savior.com...
ALSO Focus on the Family KNOWS this is in vaccines and yet..THEY STILL say to vaccinate your kids!!! Call or write to them..you'll see!

AND here is how much the govt. AND the pharma care about our kids..THIS is sin!!
www.ahrp.org...
Another link
www.cogforlife.org...

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by riley

I don't believe in MS. I have MS symptoms too, but I believe I have Lyme disease. You could get tested for Lyme, but about half of Lyme positive patients will test negative on the CDC nerfed Lyme tests. A lot of these diagnosis of Lupus, MS, ALS, fibromyalgia and even rheumatoid arthritus are really undiagnosed Lyme disease. But they make so much more money off of the other diagnoses.

By the way I am self medicating with MMS for Lyme these days as well. Do a google search on MMS supplement. Also the immuno suppressive drugs they give for MS are about the worst thing you could possibly do for Lyme disease.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

560000 Americans killed by cancer every year.

It seems cancer is contagious after all if any other disease killed so many it would be classed as contagious.

Increasing amounts of evidence point to bacteria and viruses and fungi as the primary causes of cancer.

You will not hear this on main stream news as you don't want to cause a panic,do you?

One women found that taking antibiotics killed the fungi in her blood and the cancer went away....without chemo!

Another family found that cancer was contagious as each family member seem to fall victim to it as they visited or came into contact.

Empirical evidence is alway more important then the academic musings of white coats who like sheep need to toe the line of "accepted" and "established" theories.

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I just watched this video on YouTube and read through this thread. I don't think it was covered thoroughly enough to just let the thread die.

So I am bumping back into present day so members can decide. Is cancer a virus and more surprising is it contagious?

Here is the video again in case you don't want to back track to page 1.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join