It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merck Admits injecting cancer viruses - Shocking

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Does anyone remember that year when they had bad flu vaccine and they coulsn't use it... well... very few people got the flu that year. I never take any vaccines for anything. Remember what they did to all the black men down in the southern US when they injected them all with syphillus.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Those people laughing about cancer is just evil to it's core. These are the humans that will destroy mankind. It only makes sense that the Pharmacies would create the diseases in man in order to give them a fix down the road. It's like a ant-virus software company making the viruses which basically keeps them in business for as long as a computer is used. Now you see why there are no cures.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The only cure is to live your life like there is no doctors and if you get sick drink lots of water and rest. I won't get a flu shot or even take medicine for a headache and I've been fine. When I get a headache which is rare with me I drink lots of ice water and it's gone. Back in the old days they had those witch doctors that said to drink this potion or that remedy of god knows what and some people did and others said "no way". I wonder what happened to the ones who did, besides handing their money over to the witch doctor.

The pharmacist are the witch doctors of today and will go to all links to make a buck. It's funny how the ones I know are always sick but take tons of medicine to try to get well. My mother took way to many pills and she is no longer here. I feel that had alot to do with her leaving me to soon. That's when I realized that pills won't do the trick in most cases. I believe you can well yourself if you think positive and try hard enough.
Cancer is a bad thing to deal with and I hope I never have to deal with it, but if I do it will be from something I ate, not from a pill.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Don't risk your children's lives over paranoid fantasies. The Internet has more lies than truth, just like ATS is more fiction than fact. How do you think Polio was removed from society? Why do you think people are living a decade longer? Use logic not ridiculous Weekly World News type crap off the Internet. Your child's life may depend on it.

i think you are missing the point that pharmeceutical companies are not interested in human health. they are blind, insane corporations that have one simple motivation....profit.

some vaccines worked. polio is a good example. however, not all vaccines work. some are merely snake oil. and, i guess if i'm not immune to malaria, right now, i should get a shot, even though, there is no malaria in my area? (funky rhyme completely accidental)

how much polio is there in north america?

from wiki:

The two vaccines have eradicated polio from most of the countries in the world[2][3] and reduced the worldwide incidence from an estimated 350,000 cases in 1988 to fewer than 2000 cases in 2006

so, why does EVERYONE need to be vaccinated against something that you can't get unless you come into contact with one of these 2000 people?

polio facts(causes, whatnot)

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   

To the person worried about the measles shots and claim it caused Autism. I nearly died from the measles at the age of 9. 105 fever for days. I had to endure being put in cold water baths every couple of hours to keep me alive.

I have to care for a completely dependent severly autistic man for the rest of our lives after he had his shots when he was little, had diahria [sp]immediately after, a fever, cried for 7 hours straight and suddenly lost his speech development within that couple of days. You think that sacrifice is a great trade off? Please. A nephew also suddenly lost all his speech then started to regain it 6 months later. This 'allergy' is in my family and we are very mindful when new babies get their shots as there always seems to be some sort of nasty side effects.. some more long lasting than others. Other families [of autistics] have noticed reactions like fevers and seizures immediately following immunizations.. you dont have to believe the autism link [lucky you] but when babies have fits following shots common sense says something bad is happening to their brains.

Some kids did die.

And some kids lose the quality of their lives to being handicapped and get put in homes or cared for by family members who's lives also have to be sacrificed.

Why do people want that back.

We don't.. we want them made safe for everyone instead of having an expendable minority who happen to be allergic.

Medicine has done such a good job of eliminating these things young people don't remember so they are gullible for this type of nonsense. I also remember Polio. Any Parent who does not immunize their children is committing an act of child abuse pure and simple.

And If one of my children suddenly has a reaction and develops autism, despite the fact I know it's a real possibilty.. thats not child abuse..? I'll keep them in quarenteen till they're 4 if I have to.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by riley]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
never have trusted them..had an ancestor experimented on in
the 20's......never will take a government mandates shot!!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Froth and bubble

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Originally posted by esecallum
www.miraclemineral.org

The site claims that they use chlorine dioxide as the 'secret ingredient' in their 'miracle mineral'.

Hmm... isn't that the same thing they use to disinfect tap water?

You are correct, as you so often are.

Here's some basic information about it, for those who might be taken in by esecallum's Magic Mineral Melodrama. He's championing the stuff on another thread, by the way.

Looks like a regular campaign to me.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:01 AM
link   
How vaccines are made

A problem regarding vaccines, was that until recently, when they made vaccines, they had to grow the virus or cell's, to extract the vaccines from, in sources of serum, blood, or meat from animals.

This could "infect" the intended vaccine, with already excisting virus/bacteria from that very meat.

Atleast in Denmark, vaccines today are grown in synthetic material, reducing if not completely removing the change of "infecting" the vaccine.

So i believe they are safe.

There is always a minimum riscici to get an allergic reaction, and yes some people have even died from it. But that is the very rare exeption, not the general rule.

As to Flu vaccinations, in Denmark only very old people with a bad immune defence system, are encouraged to take a vaccine, and it is free of choice.

As to the "combination" vaccinations, I truly believe they are for the good.

But here in Denmark it is not allowed for doctors to determin what medicine you shall have.
The doctor gives you a perscription, and the pharma stores offers you a variable of products you can choose from or you can refuse and be offered alternatives.

This is why i trust my doctor, because she can't gain anything financialy by perscriping me a vaccine or medicine.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 05:17 AM
link   
soo ... are these evil people gonna be charged for crime against humanity ? Ever since i stopped taking medicines from doctors ive become less and less sick... i use to get sick every few months.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Everything is about profit in todays society anyone who claims different is dreaming.

The Drug Industry isnt out to cure illnesses/diseases, they are there to make us "feel better" and line thier pockets with that the stuff that makes the world go round.

Tainted drugs are a way of insuring there will be continued issues and continued profits.

They don't care about the people its all about the DOLLAR!!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:46 AM
link   
"There ain't no money in the cure!"

The reason that these drug companies won't ever provide a cure is that there is profit in the treatment, but none in the cure. This is essentially the reason that appliances have a very short useful life, roads need to be re-paved, there doesn't exist any free energy machines etc... We have the technology for all of these things - cures, ever lasting roads and appliances and vehicles, free energy etc... but that just doesn't help the bottom line folks!

I always laugh when I see the Maytag repairman commercials - where he's never got any work. Of course he doesn't! Appliances are designed to work for about 7 years and then dispose of them. That's how they make their money. If they made on ethat lasted forever they'd go out of business in about 20 years!

There really isn't any mystery to it at all. Also, the FDA has been taken over by the Pharma industry. Take a look at all of the top officers in FDA and see where they came from. Welcome to the Corporatocracy where profits are king and indivual rights are a nuisance!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

To the person worried about the measles shots and claim it caused Autism. I nearly died from the measles at the age of 9. 105 fever for days. I had to endure being put in cold water baths every couple of hours to keep me alive.

...but you are alive and seemingly well. It may have not been pleasant, and yes I understand some died (I assume because this was at a time when there were no vaccines) but equally so there are those who suffer for years (or die) because they were vaccinated. Why is one more valuable than the other? This is a choice issue.

Medicine has done such a good job of eliminating these things...

...Medicine is driven my man. Men often become corrupt and greedy as they attain more power. Why assume that the Jonas Salk's of yesterday are of the same fabric of those doing similar work today? Some are, some are not. Why does this have to be an all or nothing arguement? There is just no question in my mind that the Pharm companies are a huge player on the governments of the world today.

I also remember Polio. Any Parent who does not immunize their children is committing an act of child abuse pure and simple.

...I really don't think this is a fair accusation for parents who are trying to research and understand something being placed into their children. I am offended by this general statement. I am a parent and I become infuriated everytime I remember back when my baby had his first immunizations. The doctor handed me the literature warning me of all the risks to read as she literally was pumping the stuff into my kid. By the time I even realized I had a choice it was too late. Thankfully my son had no problems, but darn it I want to be respecfully informed so I can make choices before they happen.

My father was inflicted with polio as a child. He wore braces until he was 12 and thankfully became free of them and lived a very productive normal life. He eventually died of cancer and I believe did so prematurely because 1) he was over medicated and it slowly destroyed parts of his brain - one of the seizures happened in front of me 2) virtually EVERY one of the so called professionals entrusted with his health failed to see the importance of supplements and healthy diet in his recovery and probably most importantly 3) his insurance was running out. Doctors helped him, doctors hurt him.

Aren't most of us lead to this site because we challenge the status quo?

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by a-stupid-dvd-case
soo ... are these evil people gonna be charged for crime against humanity ? Ever since i stopped taking medicines from doctors ive become less and less sick... i use to get sick every few months.

i haven't taken anything for YEARS, ...
besides beers (okay, that funky rhyme was semi-intentional),
and i hardly get sick, either.

i remember a long time ago, hearing that people make 'aspirin' inside their bodies as a natural painkiller. and, people who take aspirin regularly, stop producing their own, in effect becoming addicted to aspirin. after i heard that, i never took another aspirin, or anything else, and that was about twenty years ago.

here's aspirin man...

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Here's the info about chlorine dioxide I promised in my earlier post and forgot to deliver. Sorry, all.

posted on Dec, 18 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
It seems that the poisening of the American people began many years ago when you look into this stuff, yes indeed it is profitable from the sales of the vaccinations themselves and the money spent to have favorable studies done for safety and then onto the continual expense to attempt to manage the health of the many who have ill and life threatening after effects.

It is disgusting to see the words "genetially predisposed" as if some are weaker and therefore expendable, but this is insane. Predisposed to what? Genetically inferior because some bodies aren't able to withstand the assault of injections often causing stealth type low level viruses and toxic metal buildup in there bodies?

Is it natural to accept the manmade unnatural behaviour of mixing up a vial of experimental ingrediants into the human immune system and expect all of us to handle it fine? It almost seems like the second and third generations of immunized peoples is causing a big problem and it is basically being ignored.

I found alot of good information on the informed choice website, I will post a link later.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Ummm, I'm not all that old, and I, myself had measles, mumps, chicken pox and whooping cough when I was young. These illnesses are NO laughing matter- they can kill and maim you quite easily. I had early versions of many vaccines, so I may have had lighter cases of many diseases, but I do remember being quite sick at times.

My dad had polio as did his brother, and although he is older now, you can still see the effects of the disease. He was lucky to have survived it.

Believe me folks, you don't want these diseases to once again become commonplace in our lives, as they were just a few short years ago. I'm only 44, and they were very much a part of my own childhood in the early 70's. That really isn't THAT long ago.

Be aware, educate yourself on the different vaccines, and make sure your kids are immunized against the worst of the childhood illnesses.

[edit on 12/19/2007 by KarmaGurl]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 01:56 AM
link   
as bad as those dieses maybe i still have reservations about having any one inject me with stuff i have no formal knowledge about and even if they do tell you whats in it whos to say they arent omitting anything or out right lying about it , it all just seems like it requires way more trust than im willing to put in a strangers hands

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Okay, I totally disagree with vaccinations. I had measles, german measles, chicken pox, whooping cough and shingles as a child and was only left with one tiny little scar on my abdomen as a result. Yes I was very sick but nothing that bed rest and loads of fluids wouldn't cure. My father refused to allow us to have any vaccines as children and we also almost never went to the doctor. My father decided that he had to do something to be able to help us should we fall ill and he went and studied herbalism. He treats our whole family and most of our neighbours with various herbal remedies which he makes himself at home. He is more than happy to show anyone who is worried about "what goes into that stuff" how he makes it and where. The last time I had flu (or even a cold) was about 5 years ago as I take an immune booster that my father makes up for me so my body can fight off any flu germs I may encounter. I used to suffer from migraines after I moved out of home and, after a long discussion with Daddy Dearest, stopped eating all dairy products and haven't had an headache since. I also don't eat anything with yeast or wheat in it nor anything with colourants or preservatives. It makes life difficult in that I can't load up with canned and/or dried foodstuff when I go to the supermarket so I need to shop every day for fresh veg, etc. Okay, sorry for going off topic there but I just wanted to point out that there are people out there who live normal and very healthy lives without the use of pharmaceuticals.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Did I miss something? Is there any actual proof that they are purposely giving the public Cancer and/or poisoning us? Most of us have been vaccinated and are doing well... where's the smoking gun?!?!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karlhungis
Do you really find this shocking? I don't think that what they did was necessarily correct, but I can't say that I disagree outright either.

You don't "disagree outright?" So a little bit of good justifies a whole # load of evil, eh?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join