It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earlier today, I could see with my eyes shut.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
That is weird but nonetheless I have to admit that this has been happening to me just before I fall asleep. I can see my room and everything in it with my eyes closed. At first I thought that I had been dreaming because it usually happens right before I fall asleep or when I wake up out of a sleep; but I know that I am awake. It has happened just in the last 6 months a lot but recently it has been happening less frequently. Wonder if it some sort of collect conscious thing, but I have to say it was and is weird
but at the same time kinda neat.
Talk about Irony...

[edit on 17-12-2007 by P-ROD68]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:52 AM
link   
At one time, about six years ago I was able to do this at will. I've since lost that skill though.

I would lie down, and let my thoughts wander. At one point they would suddenly stop. Then a slight ringing in my ear would start, and my closed eyelids would become really bright and then translucent so I would be able to see through them. IMO it was the etheric world that I could see at this point.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hexidecimal

Doing sensory deprivation experiments awhile back. Had been in the tank about five hours or more when I realized I was looking at my toes. I could see the entire interior of the tank quite clearly and believe I could have read (at least large print) very easily by the light.
Since common sense says no photons were striking my eyes I knew I was using another form of sensory input which my mind was translating as sight.
I did not pursue it at the time because of other commitments but I do plan to build another tank and attempt to develop this ability until I can make that idiot Randi and/or friends give me a big check for proof of 'paranormal ability'

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
This has happen to me also. In diffrence locatations, once a friend of mine told me I had my eyes closed I insisted they were not and I remember seeing everything around me. Today friday May 16 I was at work walking to the rest room and the manager told me I was walking with my eyes closed again I said they were not. I didn't walk into anything and I remember everything around me. I found this sight through google because I was wondering if this was a medical condition. I don't to be driving and black out

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I hope you didn't have a seizure, that may cause similar symptoms.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
This has happen to me also. In diffrence locatations, once a friend of mine told me I had my eyes closed I insisted they were not and I remember seeing everything around me. Today friday May 16 I was at work walking to the rest room and the manager told me I was walking with my eyes closed again I said they were not. I didn't walk into anything and I remember everything around me. I found this sight through google because I was wondering if this was a medical condition. I don't to be driving and black out

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join