It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"How Many Laws Has Bush Broken?" {Video}

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Ok, here's the link to a video I think EVERYONE here on ATS should watch. It's only a few minutes long and will educate you about what our beloved President is up to:

rawstory.com...

If someone knows how to embed this video, that would be great also.

Thanks.

[edit on 12/16/2007 by bigbert81]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ok, I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but I think this does a brilliant job of showing our "above-the-law" President and his crooked ways.

[edit on 12/16/2007 by bigbert81]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Here is a link from the Boston Globe everyone should check out also:

www.boston.com...

Amazing.

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   
And Lincoln violated the Constitution, and could not avoid a war that killed 500,000 Americans, yet everyone loves him.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
How many laws has Bush broken?

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? The world may never know.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I know that he had sex with my grandma, i'm sure thats illegal.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This is not the video linked to above, but a more extensive and detailed discussion of the same topic, i.e. the President's subversive activities in relation to laws passed by Congress.

Google Video Link

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Bush has confused executive priviledge with absolute power, as far as he's concerned there's no laws that apply to him. He puts signing statements on every important bill that crosses his desk saying the laws don't apply to him.

Why is that the Presidents who have British royal ancestors (both Bush and Nixon) act like monarchs instead of democractically elected leaders.

new topics

top topics

join