It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston Tea Party "Money Dump" Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Between the next big "money dump" and NFL footaball, i've got a busy day ahead of me tomorrow. We're an hour away from 12/16 and Ron Paul supporters have set a lofty goal of $10 Million.

As of 10:42PM, the realtime cash monitor read $11,539,230.00. At 11:00PM, it showed $11,540,986.73. That's under a thousand dollars in 18 minutes. When I was watching the stats on 11/5, it was jumping up about $100K every 30 minutes.

Any predictions for this 24 hour fund raising total? He needs about $500K to meet the quartely goal of $12 Million set by the campaign, but I suspect he'll pull in about $5 Million this time around, raising his total to approximately $17 Million.

Looking forward to finding out. I'm also looking forward to seeing how this will change his exposure. Another impressive turnout this close to the primaries when people are paying attention, coupled with a clever blimp sighing or two by the media might propel him into an already muddy Republican race.

Edit: The total as of midnight is $11,552,561.57.

[edit on 12/15/2007 by The Cyfre]

[edit on 12/15/2007 by The Cyfre]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I live in Boston...we are supposed to have a huge event for Ron Paul but the weather calls for a nasty nor'eastah. I would still love to go...hopefully it's not too bad

I'm going to say this time he will raise about $7million. I think by the end of the month he'll have about $20million. There are 33,107 pledges for $100 at teaparty07...I'm sure many more that didn't pledge will be donating and some will be donating more than $100.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by juicebox]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Current Graph:

My Calculations:

I seriously hope my prediction is incorrect about just barely missing $10M, but yeah, I think my prediction graph is a good place-mark to see where we're all at to make sure we can get to it, at least.

Already posted this on Ron Paul Forums. People think this is a fair estimate, but they're hoping to break $10M.

[edit on 12/16/2007 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Wow, i was not expecting this to be as bug as 11/5

BUt ut looks to be besting it

I think that they could pull in about 6 million today, i originaly thought only about 3, but it it appears this is bigger then i thought.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I agree with SonicInfinity's graph. Amazing! Nov. 5th the donations stayed perfectly steady from 8:00 AM to midnight (which doesn't make sense to me, I thought it would fluctuate more but it just doesn't) . Last night I predicted 5.5-6 million so I underestimated like everyone else!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Alright, well it's about 24 hours from my original post and i have to say i'm pleased with the results. I projected a Q4 Total of $17 Million by the end of the 24 hour period, and it looks like i was under by quite a bit. I expect the number will read $18 Million by midnight, leaving a total of approximately 6.5 Million. This is a good 50% better than the drive just over a month ago.

It looks like he's going to have enough money to buy advertisements in states leading up to primaries, which could be a HUGE help in getting people to know who he is. A large percentage of voters are as yet undecided and RP could feasibly appeal to a number of them. I hope his commercials are on spot and i hope he reaches a lot of people who otherwise wouldn't have known who he is.

I definitely see more of these happening throughout the primaries. As long as he is in the race, his supporters will fight for him.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well it's about 18 500.000 now, rock on Ron Paul... I think its him or bust, screw the rest of them, I will write him in no matter what, we all should.. voting for the lesser of the two evils dose not work..

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Insanity.

That is a lot of money.

We are counting down now, just a few weeks to go before the primaries.

RP now as some seriours cash to play with.

top topics

join