It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bird deaths more then they seem

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
www.mg.co.za...

Hundreds of birds dropped out of the sky in china, I think it might be because they hit a ufo that was cloaked and was floating above the town

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I figure the government had something to do with it. They are commies who'd nuke us, if they knew retaliation wouldn't occur. They could've been testing some new way to carry biological weaponry, but it reacted too fast in killing the birds....

who knows?

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hmm send virus of to U.S. by having a bird cary it? is their a way to defend against that

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
really reminds me of the film the Core where the Earths core stops spinning, and birds dropped out of the sky and stuff, also hmm we have had loads of earthquakes recently past 2 years UK has had 2 and we never had any earthquakes ever ever in recorded history.......

weird lights in sky hum wasnt some weird urulboialous or what ever that south or north pole lights are something like that was seen in france over a city..........

now HARRP is pumping more power into it self...........

strange weather around world floods an stuff..........

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
hmm its funny that the only way I hear about this strange weather is through you guys and not the news maybe they are trying to cover it up

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I didnt hear about this until now, either.....

Maybe its pollution? I dont know...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:06 PM
link   
A large group of starlings collectively committed suicide in Stuttgart, Germany last November.

Check out the thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This incident seems no coincidence!!

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
usually animals are in tune to the earths magnetics and stuff like the birds migration sytem, so if they are going crazy then something must be happening to the earth

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski
A large group of starlings collectively committed suicide in Stuttgart, Germany last November.

at purdue university, in indiana, the botany people capture starlings and gas them. crazy botany people...

i know this is off topic, but it's funny none-the-less... sorry folks. that's really crazy about the irds though. i bet it was the gov't. crazy china...

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
holy sh*t!

its proubly the pole shift!! but we realy need to get some inpute on some bird expert, to see if birds realy relay on magnitizem of the earth so much that they would dive into the ground ??

or whould they folow there leader to death? lol

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
or whould they folow there leader to death? lol

i've really always wondered about that. like with the way birds swarm/flock and all? like what if the lead bird dies and the others don't realize it? do they follow it in it's plummit to the ground?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 12:10 AM
link   
ya thats the only thing i beleave

Becouse birds use the earths field for traveling long distenses and eyes for not craching in flight..

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:05 AM
link   
there is really no such thing as a "lead" bird.

The birds all take turns up front, which is the hardest area as the front bird is caught in the strongest wind, pressure, whatever. So, after a while, the front bird will just stop and fly to earth where it will rest until another flock comes along for it to join, back up in the sky, another bird from the group will take the lead, until that one tires and again it flys to the ground, rests and waits for another flock to join.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
very strange twice mass birds dropping out sky once in Germany and now China.

Get ready for the pole shift maybe we are long overdue a pole shift by 10,000 years.

Now if a 3rd mass drop out sky happens WORRY.....

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Now if a 3rd mass drop out sky happens WORRY.....

why?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Birds do useEarths magnetic field to migrate an fly so if it happens again it SURE aint normal.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
yeah but i dont think it is much to worry about though. A polar flip that is, magnetic, of course.

Though, i know next to # all about it anyway.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
chemical weapon testing maybe.

cloaked UFO?

you make me laugh!

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I was thinking biological weapon testing. The earth's magnetic poles reversing, I find that hard to beleive it would kill a flock of birds, because thos researchers said the bird were dead before they hit the ground.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by weeman
www.mg.co.za...

Hundreds of birds dropped out of the sky in china, I think it might be because they hit a ufo that was cloaked and was floating above the town

Ummmm...Ya. Or perhaps they were infected by a group that knew their migration cycle and let them go at the perfect time to infect another contry.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join