It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jose Escamilla's Roswell Rods

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ahamarlin

They could be things that mostly reside on another, smaller dimension that exists right here, right now. Or possibly they could exist in another location, say Jupiter and simply manifest themselves on earth briefly by some quantum dazzle of non-locality.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I read all the listings and will answer them when I get back. I have full schedule and will return later in the day.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Two words: Sea Monkeys!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Not to be "That guy."
But, if you had as much proof as Jose is claiming to have, if you believed in the cause so full heartedly- Wouldn't you spread the information, for free? To get it out to as many eyes as possible, the cheapest way?
Also- It seems as if rods have been disproven time and time again, as insects.
But, Jose here claims to have a sample of one- Right?
And also pictures of "Rods" trapped in crystal and amber. Then, why not provide us with these pictures, this proof, for free?

Besides, what better place to promote your DVD about rods than on a CT site?
Just my two cents.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

1 Timothy 5:18 For the scripture saith, Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn. And, The laborer is worthy of his hire.

People like to be fascinated, pondered, entertained. Go ahead, Jose, and make a few bucks.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Mr. Escamilla,

I'm sure we'd all be really interesting in seeing a photograph of that "specimen" you were sent, could you please share one with us?

dB

[edit on 16-12-2007 by davidbiedny]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by davidbiedny

Yes, show us the goods!

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Breadfan]

Mod Edit: Unnecessary Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2010/8/26 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I'd like to see a high speed film of a bee compared with a regular speed film taken at the same time. I think that would be very enlightening.

Having the two films superimposed on eachother might be interesting as well.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pc is here

I agree with this totally about making money. What is wrong with making a few bucks if you can? Jose has worked very hard on his research and he has also done alot of traveling to get his research done. That costs money.

If he can make some of his money back and hopefully a little more then what is wrong with that? I can't believe that anyone here who has done such a venture as researching into a subject and spending their own money to do so would say this is not right.

This subject was posted in another thread of Jose's and now on this thread of his so I just wanted to state my opinion on this matter.

Making money on the presentation of his research is not a bad thing. It is indeed something that is necessary to ensure that the research can and will continue.

Stari

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla

Rods coming in and out of the oceans - Rods filmed by the ultraviolet and infra-red cameras of the space shuttles, IMAX footage of RODS at 4800 feet above sea level in the Fjords of Sweden, Rods in IMAX 3D, and much more.

This ability to be photographed in UV and IR would only mean a highly
electrified craft or being... I think a man made craft would do a better job.

WR Lyne connected the high energy devices of Tesla with the design
of the UFO. In fact the PBS web site has a million volt conical coil in
one of its pictorials. It must have been energized because you see a
'cloud of light' directly above it.

Government officials, or ex- Armed Forces personal, can not discuss this
electrical nature as being man made due to restrictions and lack of
knowledge as outlined by William R Lyne.

If you want an alternative view, that might be one.

Triangle UFOs seem popular since the Belgian Triangle event.
See videos posted by this videoagrapher:
www.youtube.com...

The Tube or Zeppelin configuration is also possible to be carried on
electrified air currents. Tesla demonstrated electric conduction by the
air, not just radio, to the British in 1892, his text of the lecture is on
the web with illustrations.

Who knows, if man made, there might be a production center some
where on earth.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Escamilla,

I am intrigued and have a few questions.

What kind of creatures are these from a biological perspective? What are they made of? How do they fly? What are their closest, if any, relatives?

Welcome to ATS

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Mr Escamilla,

I want to thank you for taking the time to talk about the rods you have filmed. Some people just dismiss this phenomenon out of hand....which is very unfortunate.

I will post a few questions here shortly as I don't wish to duplicate those from other members.

Thanks,

rb

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

How can you begrudge someone earning money? Not everyone has the wherewithal to support their own efforts.

Also, where is the "proof" that these are insects?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil J. Fry

Just because you are good at Googling up debunker pages doesn't mean you are right, Fry

I think you have once again fallen victim to flawed Debunker Logic.

Just because SOME Rods can be shown to be insects, it does NOT logically follow that "ALL Rods Are Insects".

And just because SOME "Orbs" can be shown to be dust etc, it does not logically follow that "ALL Orbs Are Dust".

Why do some Orbs only show up in Infra-Red or Ultraviolet?

Why do "Rods" keep showing up even after Jose has adjusted for shutter speeds etc?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Jose, frankly I'm not altogether sure what's going on here (respecting your red marks?), and I certainly respect the moderator's thoughts and warning.
But I certainly do do believe the the things you taped as being real and absolutely speeded phenomena.

Dallas

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

"Just because SOME Rods can be shown to be insects, it does NOT logically follow that "ALL Rods Are Insects"."

That doesn't mean they are "Rods" or "Orbs" either, There is no evidence that these rods and orbs are alien or supernatural but there is plenty of evidence that what we are seeing here are insects and dust particles, these rods could also be part of a plant blowing around in the wind.

Lets see some of Mr. Escamilla's videos showing insects captured at high shutter speed and show us these "rods" captured with the same settings, Mr. Escamilla claims that the skeptics video showing insects that look like these rods is due to the poor quality of the camera, how do we know that these "rods" that you are showing as proof weren't captured with a cheap camera as well

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by pc is here

That is funny that you should say that PC. Here is a link to my website with a find I made in an image taken by Cassini. It shows that Rods do exist in other places not just here on Earth. And I have lot's more images of Rods in space.

This is the image.

While Iapetus is clear and not blurred there are obvious moving objects in the background and these objects are at different distances from the camera. This cannot be explained away by saying the stars in the background are blurred.

Also the amount of objects shown in this image are many, are the cameras on the Cassini really that good to be able to get that many stars in the shot?

My opinion is that these are Rods.

Stari

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Stari,

You're kidding, right? Tell me you're kidding us.

I suggest that you take the time to learn something about how imaging and photography work in space applications. Those are absolutely stars. I'm not trying to be cruel here, but you're killing me.

THEY'RE STARS.

That's NOT my opinion, it's called a fact.

dB

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Its an absolute pleasure to be able to communicate with you Mr Escamilla.

Would like to congratulate you again on your work/research on the whole UFO/RODS subject; which I have been aware of for many years.

First things first, people moaning about Jose making money (and/or trying to make money) not recieving a dvd or something is IMO pathetic.
The documentries/conference presentations by Jose are about spreading awareness and video evidence of UFO's/RODS/Orbs.

Any subject will only get recognised by the mainstream media with substantial funds.
For example, Climate Change (regardless of our opinion on it) has over the last few years been catapulted to the centre of mainstream media/tv coverage and Government's involvement in the subject.
This is IMO because the Man behind the documentry 'An Inconvenient Truth', is very wealthy and so has the power to influence the mainstream media by promoting the subject properly and powerfully with the substantial funding needed to create such awarness of a subject.

So without plenty of substantial finantial backing, its difficult to get a subject recognised properly I think.

Mr Escamilla, about the light spectrum issue (many UFO's/Rods can ony be seen in Ultra violet/Infra-Red), have you not considered trying to set up you own UV/IR cameras and start searching the sky for unusual activity?

Wish you all the best Jose, carry on your excellent research.
Alex Z London, U.K.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by yenko13
Could you catch and kill a rod ? Do they die and if they do why arent there any on the ground

[edit on 15-12-2007 by yenko13]

[edit on 15-12-2007 by yenko13]

Actually, rods aren’t invisible. They're just very, very fast & translucent & are best seen when they reflect light as they flash by.

I have seen rods "skyfish".

Here in east Gippsland round Blue Rock Dam, Thompson Dam and throughout the mountain regions hereabouts, there is a great deal of Rod activity.

If you look very carefully, every now & then, you will actually see one flash by. The birds also see them & chase them "not that they ever seem to catch one"...lol They also love the water. I have seen them splashing into the lakes at tremendous speed.

The reason you never see a dead one? Who knows. Perhaps they are Gaseous life forms that are lighter than air & thus float away after death. Or maybe they are gelatinous & decay very quickly. Or perhaps they don't die at all of natural causes.

Some people have claimed to be able to catch these creatures, though I have never actually seen one of these people produce one as proof. And they say that the Rods are actually poisonous.

Also, I don't think these critters are alien. They are most likely an as yet undiscovered animal. Remember, we are still discovering new sea critters every day.

These skyfish, live in the air & our skies are just as un-explored as the depths of our oceans. Sure we travel through the air & we have mapped the surface of our world from space. But we have never just gone into the sky to look & see what’s there, we just take our atmosphere for granted.

Personally, I think the atmosphere, is teaming with life, just like our oceans.

Who know how many different species of Rods there are up there. Or how big they could get.

LOL better watch what I say, I might give the Japanese some Ideas...hehe

Sky Whaling

[edit on 12/16/2007 by Ironclad]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join