It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the significance of coins?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Okay, check this out. My husband and I were watching a program on tv about spirits and any signs they might leave if they happen to visit You. I made the comment that if any spirit dropped coins I'd not recognize it as such do to the current and ongoing condition of My floors (I have 2 young kids, there's always something hogging the joint up, a lot of coinage for some reason, mostly because my daughter leaves it in Her wake.) Anyway, I went into the kitchen to make some frosting. I boiled the H2O in order to melt my chocolate. While stirring it I noticed something in the pan-it was a penny. After I removed it I continued to stir and found another penny and a dime! What is the significance of the coins, how do I find out who left them and how can I get them to leave some bills next time? Really, what is the significance of coins?

Peace.K*

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It's funny you should bring this up i have had coin's along with other thing's bit's of stone for example just hit the floor around where i am.

Also at night when im in bed i hear thing's in the room hitting the floor just imagine a small stone being dropped.

It's that kind of sound.

Regard's
Lee

join