It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survive Martial Law

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I bought that about a year ago, and he warns of martial law coming in spring at the latest. well, spring has turned to summer, and summer into fall. nothing. not worth 20 bucks, all he goes over is some executive orders, a couple events that took place a year ago... and a few food items to stock up on. nothing out of the ordinary, certainly nothing you cant get here on ATS.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Don't forget that the first sign of martial law will be tracking every person who owns a gun...

posted on Dec, 15 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
there is only 1 sure way to survive martial law and it is

LEAVING THE COUNTRY.

If you are the hopeful kind then you will be hoping that the govt has no tracking of you posting on ats or seeing any info on the NWO on the internet and that you will not be kidnapped or sent to a camp. Now that is being hopeful.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

There are huge amounts of information out there on how to survive under martial law and they are a lot safer to access than going to a website and buying the book.

Just go to the library and read about organized crime or about resistance and underground movements during war time, holocaust survivors, gulag survivors.

Boiling it down:

1. Become two faced.

2. Learn to put a "padlock" on your tongue.

3. Start doing "things", little "things", that could get you . . . . You start now because your going to need the practice. Nothing too serious.

4. Save and stash running money plus any other things you might need to move quickly. There might be an undated arrest warrant already made out for you.

5. One thing I agree with the dude about. No weapons. If you need one, it's already too late.

6. There are lots of other things like secret compartments, secret family codes, safe houses, networks of friends (learn to know the difference between a friend who will help you move and a friend who will help you move the body.)

7. Martial law is often invoked by corrupt, backbiting paranoid lunatics. Learn how to corrupt them even further, so you can blackmail them and use them.

8. Remember what is at stake and be prepared to pay the price for freedom.

9. Learn to control yourself. No Hollywood pouty-boy emotional displays. Learn to bide your time.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit

There are huge amounts of information out there on how to survive under martial law and they are a lot safer to access than going to a website and buying the book.

Just go to the library and read about organized crime or about resistance and underground movements during war time, holocaust survivors, gulag survivors.

Boiling it down:

1. Become two faced.

2. Learn to put a "padlock" on your tongue.

3. Start doing "things", little "things", that could get you . . . . You start now because your going to need the practice. Nothing too serious.

4. Save and stash running money plus any other things you might need to move quickly. There might be an undated arrest warrant already made out for you.

5. One thing I agree with the dude about. No weapons. If you need one, it's already too late.

6. There are lots of other things like secret compartments, secret family codes, safe houses, networks of friends (learn to know the difference between a friend who will help you move and a friend who will help you move the body.)

7. Martial law is often invoked by corrupt, backbiting paranoid lunatics. Learn how to corrupt them even further, so you can blackmail them and use them.

8. Remember what is at stake and be prepared to pay the price for freedom.

9. Learn to control yourself. No Hollywood pouty-boy emotional displays. Learn to bide your time.

[edit on 16-12-2008 by ipsedixit]

That's all great advise. IF you are still under the radar. But if you're already targeted, you might as well get the word out as best you can.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
This talk is ridiculous. Have these other countries that went under in the last century freed themselves in any great numbers?

Once you try to survive, and toe the line, there is going to be no window to do the revolution. If thats it, there is no freedom for centuries.

The other solution is for no one to give in. To absolutely refuse their martial law, and fight tooth and nail. Alot will die, but this is the only way to stop this dictator ship.

The other solution is to confront them NOW! in large numbers. and demand answers.

The only last thing I can think of, which in the end will still mean many casualties including children, is for everyone to walk away into the woods and refuse to ever come back and group up. This is massive resistance and renouncing the system. Then keep up a Ghandi like resistance.

These are all the options I can think of. The only one that leads to freedom means no one quits, and the militia is horrified that it has to kill so many people it turns on its commanders. That would be the only freedom, and most of the kids are dead.

So I still think you have to demand they summit to justice now, by the hundreds of thousands or hopefully millions.

posted on Dec, 16 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by seawolf197
You know, I've thought alot about this very question, and I keep coming back to how could they pull this off?

The answer is in the use of weapons we can't fight.

Or they could simply make the majority actually want it. Then they would only have to fight a minority, and therefore have "public support".

Big financial crash, food shortage, chaos erupts. People are scared.

Then comes the offer of "safety".

[edit on 16/12/08 by NuclearPaul]

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

There is merit in what you say.

Martial law is like a military occupation.

If you take the example of Vietnam for instance, you see a mixed response to foreign invaders. Some people went into the jungle and some stayed "underground" in the cities. These were the active resistance.

Most people became "two faced" and stayed right where they were, but ready to do what they could when they had a chance.

It took the Vietnamese a long time to get rid of everybody who wanted to control them and they paid a big price to do it, but they never gave up.

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Or...

We all here on this thread could help peice together one of the most important threads A.T.S has ever had. "ModernSunTzu" in Skunk works

Surviving martial law indeed... Ha! Thats what THEY will have to learn to do once we are through with them.

Learn HTRFTU
Or, How to really them up

Best of the best.
TheeJester

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Fact: U.S. population roughly 300 million.

Fact: U.S. Military population under 4 million.

Fact: All police, military, foreign troops combined could not police this population...unless nuclear, biological, and chemical weapons were employed. The bio-attacks in vacinations, food, and water supplies would be the things to worry about, but by that time,....you won't even know you're dying.

posted on Jan, 11 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think it was some NRA or White Supremist movement that said it would use Martial Law as the opening salvo, the more I think about it the more it appears that I heard that from one of those black mask YouTube flix ...

And then again you have Charlton Heston saying "you want my guns..?"
you gonna have to pry them out of my cold dead hands ...

So, we are waiting for the NWO to take the next phase, when their ruse will be more obvious and then we still wait to see who stands up for their cause and we arrest them after closing down all exits... they had up to 2005 to leave if they were going too... they are still here ... so they will remain here.. I dont recommend execution - I recommend life imprison - solitary confinement... with daily visits from horny lifers... and wife beaters. with weekly water boarding and a long torture session once weekly ... but then again ... I have been labeled as overly zellus...

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Cameras on every major street corner

Airport scanners (soon will be in every public building I predict)

Security Cards

Microchips

1984 is not coming - it is here.

How to survive the coming martial law?

Found this article and it's informative, too long to quote but so I'll give you the first four and part of 5 and you decide.

Rule #1 Never take the government's word at face value-except when they tell you that they'll kill you. Government and it's components of career politicians, bureaucratic vermin, and their agents of enforcement, the SS ninja wannabes, have survived on illusion and lies, and for a lot longer than you'd think. It's the very nature of the job; being part of an empire wrapped in the cloak of American political traditions of Freedom, that corrupts. All that power, attracting the most venal along with the most patriotic to defend America. All that license under ever mutable law written by money whores to lie, steal, embezzle, blackmail, extort, poison, torture, enslave, murder. Is it any wonder then that such human scum would get together and work "the system" to set themselves up as kings, dispensing with the pretty coverings of Constitutional limitations that trip their crimes like a prom dress? They take as much as they can, while keeping YOU ASLEEP, AS YOU LET YOURSELF BE SEDUCED AND PUT ASLEEP BY THEIR FELLOW TRAVELERS IN THE MEDIA AND CORPORATE BOARDROOMS.

Rule #2 KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! Do NOT tell anyone anything that could get you in trouble. Assume anything can get you in trouble, because it probably will. Especially with any government official, but anyone looking to gaining a favor with the state can and will snitch on you. The rat who would sell you out for his thirty pieces could be: *A small businessman looking for a in with the state so he can make money a little easier. *A former friend who's looking to get some revenge. *Someone desperate for even some food. Times are tough and will get tougher. Again, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! Review the remaining rules of surviving MARTIAL LAW with Rule #2 ALWAYS in mind. Because some rat on two legs you say the wrong thing to, WILL snitch to the "authorities" in exchange for favors or even brownie points? and then you get to find out how ironclad Rule #1 is. KEEP YOUR BIG MOUTH SHUT!!

Rule #3 ANY AUTHORITY FIGURE IS THE ENEMY! Unless you are waging a war of liberation-gathering intelligence or spreading disinformation or infiltrating-have no relation with nor voluntary contact with any soldier, police officer, bureaucrat, or anyone in authority in private life cooperating with MARTIAL LAW. Review Rule #1: Assume they're all liars, con artists, hustlers, thieves, and sellouts. Same goes to any fellow travelers in big business; they and government have been in the same bed for centuries. Stay away from them as much as possible. Tell them lies. Don't do any business with them. Unless they're sticking a gun in your face don't even acknowledge that they exist. Shun them, their family and any sycophants that fawn over them for a few favors.

Rule #4 YOUR PERSONAL SURVIVAL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN OBEYING ANY DICTATE! If you're prohibited from having an item that helps you survive, get the item, review Rule #2 AND KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. If you're prohibited from having extra food, medicine, guns (no brainer) then you will CACHE your prohibited items in a place where they won't easily be found. Use your imagination. One idea is to store "whatever" in sealtight waterproof containers in remote wooded areas, known ONLY TO YOU! Firearms are metallic; they can be detected by metal detectors unless you store them deep underground or in a place they won't think of looking right away, like sealed in wider metallic tubes, away from your property. And if you by chance acquire or keep firearms knowing HOW TO USE THEM(sight alignment, trigger squeeze) and RELOADING AMMUNITION will be mandatory. IF YOU'VE NEVER USED A GUN BEFORE, To use a gun, first find the PROPER AMMUNITION FOR IT. After loading, pointed end forward, the ammo into the magazine, cylinder, or chamber load the weapon. On semiautomatic pistols if the slide-that moving part on top-is locked back there's a small lever on the left side of the gun. Push on it and it will close. Otherwise you'll have to pull the slide back yourself. Pistols are concealable, rifles and shotguns are for starting a fight. Shotguns you load from a port on the underside, behind the fore stock or it breaks open. Rifles come in several varieties; single shot, pump, bolt action, automatic, and feed from the chamber, a internal magazine or has a detaching magazine. The rifle you want first and foremost is a automatic rifle in a military common caliber. That coupled with proper marksmanship transforms you from a victim to a freedom fighter.

Rule #5 While keeping the above rules in mind, HELP OUT THOSE WHO ARE RESISTING

Source: nstarzone.com...

It's coming folks.

I've been around for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time and times they are a changing.

I've sat back and watched as people keep letting TPTB eat away at our freedoms and liberty.

My gut tells me, martial law is coming and its not going to be pretty.

[edit on 10-2-2010 by ofhumandescent]

posted on Feb, 10 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Leave the country? I suspect the entire world possibly might be "locked down".

Maybe an uncharted island off in the middle of no where, but pretty much any place where there are people to control will be involved.

There will essentially be no place to run and hide from the coming NWO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join