It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survive Martial Law

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hey all! This is my first post and my first thread on ATS.

Today when I was reading the homepage of PrisonPlanet, I stumbled upon a link: www.survivemartiallaw.com

The person who made the site claims that he is a former CIA operative, and has written an e-book about an imminent establishment of martial law and a police state in the US and how to survive it. I am a bit skeptical because at times, it seems like he is saying, "I'm on your side, and I'll save your life...if you give me $20", but some things he has written about is pretty interesting, such as the steps to establishing dictatorship under "Observing Martial Law in America."

What are all of your opinions, and has anyone bought it and read it?

[edit on 15-12-2007 by runnerman]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It's kinda funny he's using the same scare tactics he's preaching against.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Ok i'll tell you the major secret on how to survive Martial Law. This is a very crucial secret that can save everyone you know. just for 19$ i'll tell you the secrect at a 5% discount, just because your special i'll tell you the secret.

Get A BOAT And DONT COME BACK!, their you go, i just saved your life and everyone you know.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Someone on this forum has a signature that says that someone instantly loses all credibility when you find out they are offering some fantastic info and all you have to do is buy their book.

I think the guy may have some good points, but honestly I think he is just capitalizing on the fear that websites like prisonplanet feed.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Did you notice he said it's bad (like a death sentence?) to have weapons? In case of sudden martial law, are we suppose to toss our "hardware" in some mountain stream? Today I saw a guy walk into Chick-fil-A and he had camo pants, black shirt, black watch cap, black piston on right hip. On the back of his (us navy style) "watch" cap, the words were embroiderd in white "US MARSHAL". These people do not frighten me. He was wary of those around him. He looked at me when i was standing in line after eating (he sat down a few tables from me and i looked his way a few times). But, since i could not see him from the side, but responded to his stare by turning my head and looking him in the eye. Years of walking with God, praying in tounges has yielded fruit of .... I just know, more than you think. I am keenly aware of people around me (even though not apparent). As he walked out, i stared at his shourts and noted his pants were "marine digitals" not the ole army camos as i first assumed. On a previous ocasion at Chik, i noted Dallas police, with a few others wearing camos but not weapons. Two of them were total mental freaks, staring everywhere as if a terrorists were near by. I think i will KEEP all my guns, god and guts. And i will buy more guns on my LIST.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I would never buy one of those books. It is usually in obvious scam to make money and he probably makes many stupid techniques at survival.

It's like others said, keep your guns, and many of them, and if possible go to a secret hideout area or leave the country, but lets hope that we never have to resort to that

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Obsurion
Ok i'll tell you the major secret on how to survive Martial Law. This is a very crucial secret that can save everyone you know. just for 19$ i'll tell you the secrect at a 5% discount, just because your special i'll tell you the secret.

Get A BOAT And DONT COME BACK!, their you go, i just saved your life and everyone you know.

Great tip! Now where do I send my 1900 dollars? Oh wait, you already gave away your secret.

Here's a tip, don't take tips from CIA beast worshipers.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
keeping guns are no good
once you use up the bullets, you're screwed. Instead buy a bow and arrows, learn marksmanship, both for survival and food hunting. That way at least you'll be able to get your ammo back. Also, while still basic, but very useful, Boy scout guides on how to survive in the wild can be useful

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

And if you dont get your arrow back ? It takes me less than 5 minutes to reload a cartridge with a Lee handloader. How long does it take you to make an arrow.

When you arrows flies 2000 fps give me a call

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by RWPBR

Good point, but see at least I know I could make arrows if I had to though. Can you make new bullets once your cratridge is gone? I'm talking from the point of view of not a gun fight, but from the point of view of surviving long periods of time. Bullets are pretty useless once they're used unless you have a slingshot to hurl them

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You know, I've thought alot about this very question, and I keep coming back to how could they pull this off?

The answer is in the use of weapons we can't fight. I'm reminded of the Security Cheif from Dolce NM underground base, and thier weapon he refered to as the flashlight. And what if they rolled out UFO technology.

Here is a what if: Anti gravity craft is chasing you at a bazillion miles per second, and then vaporizes your buddy? You turn and fire your Glock, tink. Is this what they have up thier sleeve, because I can't see how they could attempt a war with armed citizens any other way.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I would think the same way they did the victims of hurricane Katrina which was: the 1st thing they did was go door to door and took the guns away from people by pointing guns at them. Even the people that wew not affected by the storm from what I understand.

Now if it was country wide Martial Law...well...I suppose they could use those handy FEMA camps they have set up around the country. lol

posted on Jan, 22 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

What do you think they could do with all those Cell Towers? Mind Control? Some awful sound that drives people crazy?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Perhaps you guys are forgetting that when you shoot back at the military/police forces looking for you, they will have pinpointed your location. What's to prevent them from sending reinforcements and/or bombing the crap out of your hideout with aircraft? The best policy is probably to just wait it out and stay on low profile, especially if you have small numbers with you.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I actually planned on purchasing this same book. I entered the authors name along with the name of the book and located a copy that was free to look at on the net. It only said these things but took 37 or 39 pages to do it. And that was buy beans, dont look a soldier in the eyes, and say sir even if he is 20 yrs. old. He mainly said buy beans and instant foods now and to stay out of site out of mind and keep your mouth shut.

All of these were common sense and just glad I didnt pay 20 dollars for it.

I will say this, it gave a long history of the new world order. which if you havent heard about alot of this stuff it would be worth the money. However if you have spent more than lets say a week researching this it is readily available.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Excurse me but he did work for the CIA and for SOG. The book is not full of scare tactics it is full the reality of full blown martial law. The type Martial Law that he has helped instagate and implement in Cental America. As far as the cost most of the money for the book goes for advertising to get the word out. And the word is about safety for people to surive martial law. He understands that women and children are victomized to most during the onset of Martial Law.

The book is written from the perspective of a highly trained compatant It took him nearly 2 years of training to get that good. He can take the average persons gun away from them in less than 2 seconds.

posted on Mar, 10 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Here is a great article that critiques the Survive Martial Law. com booklet. I was going to buy the ebook, but after reading this article I decided not to...

Survive Martial Law.com - A Critique And Second-Opinion

Mr. Williams believes that Martial Law will be declared in the early spring of 2008, and in fact declares that he received a tip to that effect. On the second page of “Survive Martial Law”, he states:

A Secret Service Operative called me and said he’d heard the government was going to allow a city to be vaporized very soon to trigger Martial Law. He walked away, took his family, and caught a freighter to the South Seas.

There are many people, professional and otherwise who have expressed their concerns about a false-flag attack on American soil perpetrated by the Bush administration, and many worry that his refusal to secure our porous southern border has already allowed terrorists to infiltrate our country and possibly smuggle-in weapons of mass destruction. At any rate, so far it’s been a matter of raw speculation, and unfortunately, it appears that our only verifiable “source” that an attack is imminent is somewhere in the south seas with his family on a freighter… Perhaps the author is attempting to cover-up the real location of his informant, but even for me, a freighter in the south seas being used as an escape route for an experienced Secret Service Agent and his family seems a little “cloak-and-daggerish.”

Other link:
Martial Law, Concentration Camps, and Fascism: Are These Real Concerns To Americans?

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by smlaw
Excurse me but he did work for the CIA and for SOG. The book is not full of scare tactics it is full the reality of full blown martial law. The type Martial Law that he has helped instagate and implement in Cental America. As far as the cost most of the money for the book goes for advertising to get the word out. And the word is about safety for people to surive martial law. He understands that women and children are victomized to most during the onset of Martial Law.

The book is written from the perspective of a highly trained compatant It took him nearly 2 years of training to get that good. He can take the average persons gun away from them in less than 2 seconds.

How do you know he could disarm someone in less than two seconds? For all you know he was a failure in the CIA, which could be why he no longer works for them. To claim otherwise would, in all reality, just be you, making stuff up as you see fit to further your own personal agenda about this topic. You say he understands about women and children being victimized during martial law. This information is biased, who's to say that martial law will happen for 100%? I think this is a wild claim to make and people should watch what they are saying before feeding biased information into the topic.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by runnerman

I have read hia document and have spoken to him several times.He's legit, was in the forces in years past, did some bad stuff in central and s. am., now regrets doing so,though it was on orders, married to a christian lady, is now aging and is warning americans what it is like under m. law and how to survive same without getting eliminated. His analysis and his recommendations should be followed, unless of course, you're planning a revolution. He doesn't advise such.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join