It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PTS? new management

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
not trying to be ungrateful the current PTS mods
just in case thats how this topic may sound.

shouldnt PTS be under new management
right now its a dead zone, i like posting in PTS and it can be intresting
but wouldnt it bennifit more if we had active management in there aswell
giving the place a boost?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well, you are on a website that supports para-politics and crypto-politics and meta-politics as its main business, so you are never going to get a lot of traffic to regular politics.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
But, we are!

Mirthful Me has taken over as the Political Leader of AP, and is currently in the process of making his presence felt. He has been noticeably absent the last few weeks, and I'm sure he has some real life issues to attend to. Given the Holiday season, are we going to fault him for allowing his family to pull rank?

Our previous leader, Majic, had announced that at this juncture, he no longer had the time to commit to such an undertaking.. and rather than leave you guys hanging, he decided to step down and allow someone else to take over. Certainly a move that we should all respect. It is the members that are always considered first and foremost.

As for the lack of movement on the AP board as of late, why do fingers get pointed at the staff? We can not force members to post. You guys need to post and discuss, we simply do the officiating.

If you want to spark some interest in the board, author some threads that are going to take life. When the content is there, we can help promote and contribute. But when it isn't there, I don't think it's fair to point fingers at the staff and say, "You guys author it!".

Between school, work, family, and the holiday season.. I just don't have the time.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Here I posted in here.
I just don't like discussing politics myself, but like chissler said. I good story makes good replies. But it isn't the staffs fault for this place being slow. And not your call to say it needs new management. Most political issues I run into end up in I'm right your wrong or who cares what you think attitudes. That's why I stay out of them.

[edit on 12/15/2007 by Solarskye]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Something that the staff could and should do is appoint a new FSME to the Conservative forum which use to be the best forum on AP. As for the members creating the environment there is only so much I can so about Ron Paul and when the chance came for members to step up and run the ATS election it was declined by the powers that be.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

So mods just deligate?
i expected the Mods there to spark something aswell not leave it to the members, i dont expect everyone to rush over there and i know people have lives, but come on its not that hard to put abit of effort in a place even if it is once or twice a week,

its the lack of attention that concerns me.

also as Xpert pointed out
appoint a new FSME or two in PTS

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Submit a Suggestion

Your words do not fall upon deaf ears.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chissler

i stopped using that after (still waiting) 2 weeks+
for 2 previous questions,

anyhow sorry if i sounded abit off at the staff.
just my experience at Mod sections on other forums i have been told to always try and keep the blood flowing in my area

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The door is always open at Above Politics.

There is a forum for just about every conceivable political point of view, as well as the de facto residual category forum called Social Issues.

It seem ironic to see this complaint made when so many people consider that when a thread is moved to Above Politics, it is considered tantamount to eternal spiritual damnation.

Above Politics shouldn't be about quantity anyway, it should be about quality.

And don't forget, we just finished with finals week and are heading into the "holiday" season.

This is a usually slow season for posting, by my observation.

top topics

join