It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Earth Secret Places

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I found this on youtube, sorry if this is posted in the wrong forum.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Secret Places 2

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
You might want to elaborate a little bit more on the link, what it is, why you are posting, what you're opininon is etc. etc. to help drive conversation and debate.

spiderj

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There's no debate, it's just some interesting stuff.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelMyers

A number of the comments on You Tube say this stuff is fake. It is hard to believe, though the images are neat.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MichaelMyers

I enjoyed the Google Earth Secret Places I & II, as the author takes us on a trip from place to place on Earth. You can see the Lat & Lon for that place. Get Google Earth (GE) and enter those coordinates yourself. They are there in GE. I did it for many of them. How well can I trust GE... I don't know.

I wish to know the truth someday.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
just wondering if anyone knows what the things are at these coordinates it looks like theres things in the water

46°10'24.60"S 42°44'40.66"E

Use co-ordinates then zoom out .

Latest version google earth.

Would be grateful if anyone could help

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aerialview

I dont see the LON and LAT indicated anywhere in the video.

Anyone know the coordinates of that face in Canada?

EDIT: Update: I found the coordinates and looked it up.
There is no such face at those coordinates. What a wáste of time.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Googe earth is addctive stuff I find, you can waste away hours without realising it at times. Some interesting stuff on those vids, has anyone compiled a list of all the unusual things on google earth yet?

Wayne...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Does anyone else think its suspicious that its taking so long (years) to get high-resolution pictures to certain places?

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I don't know what's up with YouTube. The Google Earth Secret Places video (1 & 2) I watched 3-4 weeks ago does not show up with a search in YT. There is a bunch of secret places on YT that was not there a month ago (as I recall) but show a post date of 6-12 months ago. The secret places video I watched had a red bar showing the Lat & Lon for each place visited. I simply wrote the coordinates on a piece of paper and entered them into my copy of GE. I have a *.kmz file of the places I confirmed. I'll share the file.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well, I found the supposed coordinates of the indian face, but when I looked it up under those coordinates, there was no indian face.

If you actually found the indian face with your own google earth, I´ll believe in some cover-up going on.

If not, I´ll assume some hoax going on.

The rest of the locations are fine. I know they exist.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Of the secret places video I watched I looked up every coordinate displayed (in the video) in GE. I don't recall the indian face being there.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Of the secret places video I watched I looked up every coordinate displayed (in the video) in GE. I don't recall the indian face being in the video. I have a kmz file of the places I could confirm. This type of file is used in Google Earth. It's like a bookmark file but it opens in GE. Then you just click on the links I made. When you exit GE it will ask you to save this file in temporary places. I think it is safe to do so.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
63 miles SE of here is an intresting place.
37.6282056, -116.8479361

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by aerialview
63 miles SE of here is an intresting place.
37.6282056, -116.8479361

yeah...that one´s pretty amazing. As far as I know it still hasnt been explained.

The indian head is one of the first shown in the video posted by the OP. But apparently (maybe?) its a hoax.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The Indian Head is definitely on Google Earth guys and gals, i've seen it myself and have it bookmarked - i'd post the coordinates if I had them but i'm at work and don't have access to Google Earth!

It really is there though, but it's just a coincidental mountain range that looks like an indian listenin to an Ipod!!!

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
OK, I found the coordinates of the Indian Head. Even looks like there is an "entrance" at his ear.

Coordinates: 50° 0'38.20"N 110° 6'48.32"W

There is no way thats a coincidence, because its too detailed. Even the eyelids are at their proper place

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Skyfloating]

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Curse you Red Baron! Curse you!

I'm slow on the upchuck this morning, by the time I retrieved the coordinates, you had already found it.

I think that everyone that wants to look at Lunar and Mars pictures should have to trace this one out from memory on their screen first. It just goes to show how natural features can accidentally mimic real human features.

Though I don't find a single right angle in that image of the indian head, such as are found on some off world pictures.

posted on Dec, 17 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
It just goes to show how natural features can accidentally mimic real human features.

I must protest. Its about proportions. The chin, lips, nose, eyes, eyelids, nack, indian hairdress and ears are all in the right proportions to each other.

Statistically, how many things have to add up for something not to be a coincidence?

With the face on Mars its easy to call coincidence, not with this one though.

[edit on 17-12-2007 by Skyfloating]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join