It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Excuse my apparent ignorance or whatever, but there's a couple of gaps in this thing that i can't get my head around. I've read all the posts and it seems this is a discussion that started before this thread was produced.

The pictures Lenard captured are pretty impressive, but i'm just curious, since contracts and legal proceedings aren't really my forte' but. What does this film Interstellar contain?

It's created a hell of a stir but i'm not really clear on what it's all about. If someone can sum it up in 3 lines then great, if not, don't waste the effort. i'll try and pick up as the thread plods along

Ps, welcome to ATS Jose and all those who've joined too!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Palasheea, after reading you post, I wondered where you were heading. This way or that? Take a look...

Originally posted by Palasheea
I'm truly amazed at some of you people. Can't you see that Leonard's 'satellite's quite possibly are a "complete and utter hoax"??

So you are amazed at most people here on ATS who you claim are falling for the "hoax"?

mikesingh,

So are you saying that Donoso's comments having to do with what Lenard's images actually are -- is incorrect?

I don't know about you but he sounds like he knows what he's talking about and from what I gather, his tentative conclusions seem to suggest that those images are NOT what John Lenard W. claims them to be.

So because he's got some expertise in this area, I agree with Donoso's assessment of those images.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The thing I would really like to see is, pictures of these objects as seen through any of the professional telescopes around the world. The Hubble or any of the other space telescopes. Then we might be able to actually make out what we're seeing in these photos. Wishful thinking on my part, probably never happen.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I will be in and out today so I will check in on progress. I read most of the new postings. I am really more inclined to getting to the bottom of it. Whether or not it is a hoax, I want to find out and not just say it is and drop the ball. I just dropped in on their thread and left them this message:

Lenard and Gridkeeper

When and "if" you ever do visit, leave all the accusations and bantor at the gate as you enter. We all have emails pertaining to the case, and that has no relevance on what The Interstellar Case Files thread is about. We just want to goods Lenard and Gridkeeper, once and for all. You prove that these images are authentic, by delivering on the challenge, (getting the device out to the public), and I will gladly walk away and leave you alone and calling it day.

Otherwise...we're still waiting

I'll be back here later today so let's see what happens today: "Day Two" - Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalThinker
Escamilla, you had a bit of momentum after 'greatest story ever denied', but in the eager pursuit of going after the the smokin' gun - you fell victim of apparent charlatans. If you don't do a complete check of facts (before releasing the film) in order to authenticate the films validity, you really only have yourself to fault.

I agree. This man Lenard does not give us any information at all in terms of those important details and techniques that he used when capturing those images or even their coordinates at the time when those images were recorded -- plus a lot of other information too that only people like Donoso would be inquiring about.

That a documentary maker went ahead anyway and presented this information to the public when he's even telling us that he himself wants more information in order to qualify them as the genuine article just doesn't click with me.

I'm just saying, wouldn't it have been better to wait for Lenard to finally come forward and show his techniques at least in a video so that others out there could try it out for themselves to corroborate his results with theirs to confirm them?

I would think that if Lenard is telling the truth, he would welcome others to try out his techniques also if only to confirm the veracity of those images he's been showing all over the internet! But he's not doing that at all and this to me is sending up a whole football field of red flags.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Ok Palasheea, I've gone through Donoso's post. I agree to some extent, but then it's not a proved fake or hoax just yet. We are concentrating more on the apparatus that was used for those images. Fine. We should. But I think we're missing the wood for the trees here.

What struck me at first sight were the coincidences in this issue. Unknown space craft photographed, the delay in the shuttle rendezvous with the ISS and Boylan’s claims about secret black projects craft frequenting space.

As per John Lear,

Couldn't help but notice that it took over 2 days for the Space Shuttle to dock with the ISS after launch from Kennedy at 6:36 PM EDT, Wednesday August 8.

Also couldn’t help but notice it’s going to take about 52 hours and 36 minutes after undocking with the ISS until it lands. The official NASA undocking time was 7:56 AM EDT today Sunday and official first landing time is 12:32 PM EDT on Tuesday.

Now I am sure NASA has a very good excuse for this delay. I am sure that there is a lot of preparation and checklists to do but 52 hours worth?

And what about the checklists and preparation for docking? Why would it take over 2 days to get docked in the first place? They just took off! They're not ready?

Like I say, I am sure that NASA has a very good excuse for this delay but I am too lazy to call the public information officer so I’ll cut to my conspiracy if you don’t mind.

I believe that the Shuttle goes directly to the Secret Space Station (that John Lenard had pictures of) directly after launch from Kennedy. At the Secret Space Station, some cargo is off loaded and it is possible that other cargo is on loaded to go to the ISS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We must also be aware that Cape Canaveral is not the only space port for outer space excursions. The maps below clearly show the other launch sites being used under the guise of ‘missile’ launch sites. I wonder how much anyone knows as to what these sites are being used for! Cape Canaveral is probably just a cover for black project activities being conducted secretly from these other launch sites.

Courtesy: Space Today Online

According to Dr Richard Boylan, Ph.D, black projects like the Lockheed Skunk Works, Boeing’s Phantom Works, Northrop and others are engaged in producing and in fact have operational craft that frequent outer space, for purposes that are unknown. He says:

Because the existence and operations of various undeclared or secret government installations related to Star Visitor matters are not going to be plumbed without field research, I made it my task, starting in 1992, to reconnoiter, observe, and in some instances penetrate many of the most important of these installations. I reasoned that the knowledge I gained could be very helpful to the experiencers who consult with me, to help them feel secure that they had not hallucinated, but that such advanced technology exists, and in fact, the American government is in possession of some of this technology.
www.drboylan.com...

So, putting all this together, I have a lurking suspicion that there is more going on out there in space than we would ever get to know. And that these objects which Zorgon has shown very comprehensively on his web site The Living Moon are black project spacecraft/stations photographed by John Lenard which are being frequented by craft such as the TAW-50, Aurora, X-33A and others, most of them apparently with back engineered alien technology!

The bottom line is: This most likely is true! Or does one for a moment believe that black projects, in spite of spending billions of dollars mostly from the narcotics trade (Oh well, that’s another story!) and 60 years on, have just been making paper planes all these years?? No! There’s more going on out there in space than we can ever imagine!

Cheers!

[edit on 16-12-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Regardless of whether or not you are religious, there is an old Biblical maxim that holds true in most any company: ‘Judge a tree by the fruit it bears.’

Mr. Escamilla, I once came within a single click of buying ‘Interstellar’. Since then, I have often wondered whether my decision was correct because in this realm, truth is as fleeting as fortune. Most of us understand that the real deal is sometimes slandered as hoax… and conversely, the hoax is built to look like a major truth.

You take the chance of being led down a rabbit hole every single time you read an article or scrutinize a picture. There’s no avoiding it, it’s part of the landscape of the hidden and unknown.

Most of us would have no problem believing that the government (ours or any other life form’s) might have secret objects in Earth orbit. In fact, I personally would be surprised if there were not any of those things! I trust my government to deceive me and to obfuscate the truth of what technology they hold and what our current space capabilities are. I fully expect to be lied to when I ask about what might be up there in orbit or, closer to home, flying around in the sky. If they said anything BUT that it was swamp gas or temperature inversions, I might be inclined to sh*t and fall back in it!

So please do understand that ‘trust’ is a commodity rarely handed out cheaply, if even at all. Speaking for myself, I only trust what I KNOW to be true, and suspect all else to be at least a partial lie.

But on the upside, the doors are always wide open here. There is no shortage of evidence to study, no lack of companionship and certainly a bright future for more of the same. This is a wonderful land that is part reality, part fantasy and forever a challenge to comprehend.

Please, don’t feel as if doubt is your enemy. To the contrary, doubt is your friend because in the end, it will be the truth that withstands this acid test. The truth, whatever that may be, will be the last fruit on the last tree standing upon this land.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the information Mike and from what I'm seeing here -- many here in this forum do think John Lenard's photographic images are real and not fakes -- or at least not intentional ones.

Because I trust and respect those views held by you and those other members who are NOT calling his images fakes then I will most definitely keep an open mind about them from this point forward.

I would prefer to remain open minded on these images.. thanks for giving me information that will allow me to do that.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well until GridKeeper shows up and stands up to Jose challenge In my opinion this is a massive hoax which I've suspected for a very long time.

Where is GridKeeper? It's not unusual to see GK on ATS everyday.
Didn't he claim something was going to happen today?
I recall Gridkeeper saying you want be laughing Sunday.

In my opinion this thread is going to expose GK for the fraud he is.
He's been asked many many times for the coordinates and the method of how to film these objects and he always sidesteps the question.

From what I've heard John and GK are indeed the same person.

Welcome to ATS Jose you're a legend

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I as well don't believe the images are fake,unless proven to be in the future.
The images are out of focus and appear to be doubles of the craft or misaligned.I don't have the right terminology for what I'm trying to say but I'm hoping most here will understand me.

My interest in this thread is learning of what the device is and how it's made.If a third grader can construct this device, and it's real, perhaps it's off the shelf items that are put together with other items.I say this because of the images.Perhaps some optics and mirrors aren't lined up properly.
I've messed around with my telescope trying to increase magnification and I've had similar but not identical results.
If someone is more educated with telescopes and optics, feel free to correct me.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There are two thing's Gridkeeper need's to do.

And without hopefully sounding too brash these are them.

SHOW it or SHUT it.

I am not saying i agree with this thread or if i agree with Jose's method's in the U.F.O realm.

Well in all honesty i do not agree with his method's but atleast he has shown a bit of backbone making himself known to A.T.S.

And he is also laying a challenge down that i think is very much overdue.

So finally again.

SHOW it or SHUT it.

Regard's
Lee

P.S i hope i dont get a warning for this post but maybe im just saying what other's are thinking.

So be it.

[edit on 16-12-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Nah no warning, I tend to agree with you at this point. Hopefully they will do just that.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Springer, isn't there a way for you to check and see if GridKeeper and John Walson are indeed the same person? Do you have access to users IP address's when they log on here?

I was just wondering if we can put this issue to rest today.

Thanks
Stari

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Checking the Ip address wouldn't prove anything. I have access to many computers and so do many people.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclane
I really doubt we will hear a word from Leonard, both him and Gridkeeper (same person?) have had an eternity to provide proof but refuse.

You DO realize that Gridkeeper is here at ATS and currently actively showing images and videos in several threads?

He just won't come in here to do 'battle'

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by paul76

Ok, that makes me feel really good

Isn't there any other way to validate who these two people (if indeed they are two seperate people) are?

Stari

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I guess this tells us all what we want to know then. Too bad, I really wanted this to be true.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stari
reply to post by zorgon

I guess this tells us all what we want to know then. Too bad, I really wanted this to be true.

Gridkeeper is indeed logged into ATS right this second.

Now he's logged off without even a little hello.

[edit on 16uSunday07/27/20 by paul76]

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Mr. Escamilla,

My hope is that after all of this is settled that you will continue to be a part of the ATS community. I have admired your dedication to the study and disclosure of UFO’s and other unexplained phenomena and you have my respect sir.

I have followed all the threads on this subject from the beginning, but this is my first post on the subject. I do believe you have been deceived IMO. The basic fact that neither John Lenard nor Gridkeeper to this point have given a response is quite troubling. I will, as you have stated, give them due time to respond.

Why has the move Interstellar been released prior to a full investigation of the facts? Why is the movie still being distributed? I understand that you must have monies tied up in production and distribution costs etc..., but is it fair to the general public to be selling this before a full investigation has been concluded?

You have stated that the project is on the shelf, but it truly is not on the shelf until the selling of this movie ceases. Am I wrong? I hope that you can understand where I am coming from Jose.

I found an interesting similarity on one of the proposed ships that I wanted to share with everyone. This one surely looks like Chandra (satallite).

s219.photobucket.com...

This is where I got the still from. It is at the very end of the movie.

blip.tv...

I hope we get to the TRUTH!

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

SHOW it or SHUT it.

After following this thread to this point, and after watching this situation when it first started, h3akalee has put it the way it has always been, and personally I believe the way it will always be. The reason I feel this way is simple. This whole situation appears to be about money, and attention. If what JLW has was real, he would be getting plenty of both anyway.

Jose, welcome to ATS. I hope you get what you seek. I am always amazed at the level of intelligence brought forth by ATS members on all subjects. Maybe JLW knows it too.
I doubt he'll show.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join