It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

Yes, I agree if Jose is no longer to plead his case, then this thread should closed.

The whole basis for it was for him to war with gridkeeper and JLW or both or if Jose is them, or if just him and a bunch of his friends. (speculation)

also this was just about him wanting the "apparatus".

Neither of these can possibly be accomplished anymore.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   

you might be right, sounds like a good idea.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by livo74

I was hoping you would agree livo. I'm not out to get Jose. I like his work, but I believe he makes his money off of other peoples time and money. There is not one bit of film captured by him on the first film or none after including the rods films. Damn, I want to believe, but i've been around for a while!

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   

thankyou for the opinion, and it was the calmest i've read of yours so far.

i would have to personally disagree to a certain extent.
Jose is one of the busiest men i know on the planet, and i'm pretty sure it's his hard work involved in there too.

.....and i look forward to his future work;

[Mod Edit: Censor circumnavigation - Jak]

[edit on 21/12/07 by JAK]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   

I'm not out to get him either. I also like his work. The thing is this, he was on here everyday since saturday. Not giving anything. Just plugs and saying I will do "whatever" tomorrow. When someone like myself would call him out on it, or find a contradiction to his story, he would get angry. If you always tell the truth, you don't have to think about or defend your stance with anger.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by livo74

I'm always calm livo. Look at my posts ok? Ya! I'm in agreement that he is very busy...chasing money!

Show me what he has produced on his own with no help from others.

Guz

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
and on that note, for me this thread is closed.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Please close this Admins this is getting stupid!

Im done here. As we all are, I hope.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Please close this Admins this is getting stupid!

Im done here. As we all are, I hope.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Apologies for posting in a thread about to be closed but I thought some of you might be interested in an outsiders perspective on the conduct here.

I must say when I first came to these forums it opened up an whole new world of interest for me. What struck me most was the genuine debate and the obvious intelligence of the people here.

Such a shame that after a few days of practically living on this board, the illusion was shattered.

Don't get me wrong, I think ATS has some very genuine people and I thoroughly enjoy reading their posts, but after seeing this thread and several other threads degrade into nothing more than childish banter.. I was very disappointed. I really did think I had found somewhere different... somewhere adult, where I could hang out and enjoy good conversation.

It's such a shame that somewhere with so much potential is ruined by a few thugs that don't appear to be at all interested in the subject at hand but rather use it as a platform for their hatred. I've seen so many forums go the same way... such a shame.

If these people that spoil it for the rest of us have a genuine complaint is not the issue.. it's how they go about it that's the issue. I thought this was a place of adults.. I guess I was wrong

Sadly Yours..

SD

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

Mr Escamilla wrote this : AND, if you basically attack my family along the way, i will track you down and bop you in the face and knock you out! .

I am the one who transformed your name, and yes I did register in this forum because I knew you were there and I was already talking about this case in my country. So, no I did not come here to debunk you but to get info's and translate them and have them posted on different forums here in Europe.

But as the days (hours I should say) went by, not only the material you were presenting but mostly what you wrote made me come to my own conclusions.

Be carefull Mr Escamilla, because I know you've been offended by what I said but you deserved it and guess what, I'll consider what you said as a threat and do you know what the law says regarding physical threats made on the internet ?

But anyway, I could careless and you could always give it a try...
Oh by the way, I do not run to talk with the modos when I have a problem, unlike you.

And yes you've tried to pull a scam on us.

I'll stop posting in this topic anyway and move on in this forum because I consider myself a UAP researcher not a businessman so people like you are my worth enemies
because your lack of seriousness harms the entire subject way better than profesional
debunkers.

Did I make myself clear ?

Later,

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChunkyBarcode

Something really needs to be done to protect high-profile people from "The Treatment" when they show up here.... (HINT HINT STAFF!!!!!)

Surely you meant to say 'to protect ATS members from uninvited snake oil salesmen.'? I fear you're transposing your wants and needs on the ATS community.

And just what exactly was he "selling"?

UFOGSED? Oh wait, you can watch that for free on Google.

Rods? Nope, he didn't try to "sell" any Rods footage on here.

Interstellar? Well, he does have it on PPV still, but I don't see that he was trying to "sell" Interstellar in this thread. He was trying to call out JLW and Gridkeeper and respond to their attacks against him.

What I see is that there are about five or six guys who started badgering and provoking him the instant he showed up here, and now that he screwed up and got himself banned those guys are all clapping each other on the back, "YEAH! We got him! Mission Accomplished! Go Team!"

Another high-profile guy driven away from ATS by the Team, YEAH!!!!!!

All I can say is that I hope the staff have eyes to see what's really going on here, and take steps to prevent it in the future....

And if 'The Treatment' is making people face up to their lies then don't you think it's a good thing.

No, I don't think it's a good thing at all.

Remind me again why we want to drive all the high-profile researchers like Jose away from ATS?

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
well now i post what i have deleteed in my last post, replacing it saying that i just shut up, leavng you the fun to examine the pics. that was on page 20!!

has someone posted a compendium of what was being said by jose? i didnt check but i bet it hasnt happened..

but i am astounded that noone came up with what i had as the first impression when seeing jose's pics.
ok, some mentioned that a flash was used, and that checking the exif data it would be easy to set things straight.

just for my relief, i post what i wrote earlier and deleted it because i didn't want to offend all those believers. i am always astounded how many of you just are willing to see just those 3% of a story and wash away those 97% which mostly is BS..

ok, now before my HD crashes or my time goes by, a flash hits me, my pc stalls, i post this now and exclusively to ATS, with no other announcement or ad or any talk with my lawyer ^^

----

well those images posted by jose are making me sad. or should i laugh.
there is nothing that proofs one claim.
everyone sees that this gridkeeper and JLW have problems writing perfect their motherlanguage.
"hear they are hear"
"they are hear so that meens there in deep sapce"
"i was filming right hear"
"i was hear"

well, thats third grade. i am not insulting here, it is, right? every kid from every country in the world can write at the toilet "i was here".

now here we have some awesome patent-wanna-be-owner who writes "i was hear".
yes, i hear what those awesome "stills" and other pics are telling me:
i wanted to believe. but not one tiny bit here is true!

and all those normal camera pics are not even able to capture satellite who then are shown in an astro-special-calidoscope-goggle used by those fakers.

and then those pics taken with a camera look like a flash was used :-) now i do not explain what that means. i just say its impossible to pinpoint those objects with a normal cam and then go in there with an telescope. sorry, but imagine making a pic with a normal camera in the sky. would you see se space station? even by using a flash?? noooo!

i dont want to check the imprint, its too obvious even for the naked eye.
oh my god, sometimes, and now again there is such a moment, i would like to slap me for reading all through it!!

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Europa733

and hello to you europa,

how's things?

top topics

<< 23  24  25   >>

join