It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

posted by TeslaandLyne

Jose got saucers on film in Roswell and might have been hosed ever since.

Do some research my friend. Give me one video of anything that was actually capured by Jose' himself. There are none because he makes money off of other peoples claims. Get it? He's like a simple form of our own government.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:07 PM
link   
From the minute mister Jose joined here it has been a personal bussines mud trowing afair.
All these people wanted to do was to disclose each others dishonesty, and thats what they did.

An other point, i just have this feeling that i have seen these, or very simular pictures quite some years ago, more than 5 maybe.
Does any one else remember?
Maybe i am wrong on that one do.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
While jose was in the wrong for threatening people via U2U, there are people in this thread that were on the attack from the beginning who were not interested in the proof of the FAST videos, only in pushing buttons.

I agree totally with you. Jose should not have done that but he was totally pushed and insulted along with being bashed around in this thread and it should NEVER had been aloud. There was a couple of people who hates him and proceded to make Jose's experience here on ATS a miserable one from the very moment he started this thread. A man can only take so much.

I'm really disappointed!
Star

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Originally posted by zorgon
Have you actually looked at this image? Looks pretty clear to me...?

In what way is it clear?

The number of 'ships' all over the sky... Don't need much zoom to see them...
The stars over top of the building...
The fact that one "ship" is sharp and the rest look like 'ghostly" copies...
Flash was used on the building...

Iohen posted a new thread instead of in here....
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

So when I say 'clear' I mean it is easy to spot the 'ships' looks like you would see these with the naked eye easily
So to me its 'clear' that this is a composite

What is unclear is who made it

[edit on 20-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

So it was in his film that he said he was the first to film saucers in
New Mexico... Roswell or any where else in the state.

So everyone says they came from aliens, why should he argue where
they come from.

Sure as heck he would not understand electromagnetic or electrical flight
even if a spark hit him.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
From the minute mister Jose joined here it has been a personal bussines mud trowing afair.

I bought Jose's first big movie and it was well done. I showed it to all my reluctant to believe friends too. It's the whole story that you must read into my friend, This man is making money and that in itself pertaining to the subject at hand and this thread, should bring some doubt to you. I leave that for you to decide. Everyone is so disappointed by the fact that a man such as he has been banned?

Big or small, deny ignorance people!

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Theres another ship.
Triangle to be exact.
Here is where it came from:

i54.photobucket.com...

So up high Jose calls them intersteller space ships buy the are down
to earth Belgian triangle ships.

This may be a fleet of them:

See the GOP elephant.

[edit on 12/20/2007 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

What is unclear is who made it

I haven't followed the history of that image... has it been officially presented as evidence to support the F.A.S.T. or Jose Escamilla story? If so, it's very clearly a manufactured image... complete with modified EXIF data.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm still on the fence about these ships. The way the drift across the screen suggests orbiting at high velocity (required) and the fuzzyness suggests atmospheric interference (like a mirage effect). I was led to believe that these were out way beyond typical satellite orbit distance.

There was a link to an astrophotography site that seemed legit too. Is it not cool for me to say that?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

In what way is it clear?

The number of 'ships' all over the sky... Don't need much zoom to see them...
The stars over top of the building...
The fact that one "ship" is sharp and the rest look like 'ghostly" copies...
Flash was used on the building...

Is that an official debunk zorgon? At least of the photo in question?

The stars are all over the building in question , not just the top.
There is also copies of the same one over and over.

Just say it man! With your expertise at film disection, I'll stand by you.

Guz

[edit on 20-12-2007 by Guzzeppi]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Another one bites the dust! Shades of Serpo!

The bottom line is, if the so called space craft can’t be proved to be genuine by the author or his associate, who claim that they are, then it obviously is a HOAX! 25 pages so far of challenging, persuading, pleading, requesting, threatening, appealing, demanding, cajoling, but we’re back to square one! Zilch! So why are we wasting time on this non issue?

I wonder who's having the last laugh?

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You know what these objects remind me of what happens when you use night shot on camera, and lights become all fuzzy and crazy, it happened with my old camera on night shot, objects such as lamp posts etc, appears like swirly shapes, I can imagine something similar happen when pointing at the stars, this may not be how they did it, just saying whats on my mind, and what it reminds me of. Who knows.

[edit on 20-12-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stari

I agree totally with you. Jose should not have done that but he was totally pushed and insulted along with being bashed around in this thread and it should NEVER had been aloud. There was a couple of people who hates him and proceded to make Jose's experience here on ATS a miserable one from the very moment he started this thread. A man can only take so much.

I'm really disappointed!
Star

Stari please get those stars out of your eyes. Yes he is a celebrity in this field, but does that give him the right to deny the questions put forth on this thread? It is obvious that he only responded civilly to those that agreed with him. Those people that did not were not taken seriously. That is not the way it goes here and you should know that by now IMO. By all means, take charge of this experiment and let us know what you find. I wish you the best.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

I agree... I'm no debunker either, i just dont appreciate people fabricating lies and trying to make a buck off of it.

Don't get me wrong either. I'm talking about JLW, NOT Jose. I still stand by what i said earlier, that jose came here with good intentions and got so pestered by certain posters that he freaked a little.. I'm starting to think that Grid and John Leonard are full of it.

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
my opinion,
i don't blame him in the slightest for being pissed.

sincerly,

matlivo

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by livo74
About my being banned:

(Snipped the rant)

- Jose Escamilla

[edit on 20/12/2007 by livo74]

Are voices from the grave allowed to be typed in here? I would suspect that this could also be a breach of T&Cs as well...

Do some people ever learn?

[edit on 20-12-2007 by tezzajw]

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by livo74
my opinion,
i don't blame him in the slightest for being pissed.

sincerly,

matlivo

All fine and dandy livo but he was banned. Why are you posting his u2u's or emails here? There has to be a T&C for this, If not one made.

Guz

posted on Dec, 20 2007 @ 11:57 PM
link   
oh i don't think you'l find it will be a repeat occurrence.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that, I think we are beginning to get a true picture of the man.

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
To admins:

This thread is over obviously and will continue on the basis of "who is right" and "who is wrong" with no further relevence to the topic at hand.

Those interested in tracking these anomilies should start a new post. END!

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join