It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
oh boy, i better keep my mouth shut. have fun discovering the truth..

[edit on 19/12/2007 by rxnnxs]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

If indeed John's technique 4 filming these starships is the same that the military has been using 4 years as claimed by James Casbolt in a recent interview on C2C www.coasttocoastam.com... then I think it is obvious why he can't just release these "secrets" to the public as he originally intended!

"J.Cazbolt also talks about advanced technology our Govt has that can be added to telescopes to view these ships. Stating Jose E. who photographs rods also have pics of these ships. Its total discloser and why arent we talking about it?"

How bout u guys make up and shake hands and release John's latest higher res footage taken with his recently upgraded equipment on DVD! I'd buy it just like I tried to buy the first one! Oh ya and John if your reading this please include some new never before seen alien beings footage. Thanks

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hi

I came into this forum after seeing the JLW footage on rense.com and youtube. I have been reading here for some days and registered now to make some (constructive) comments.

After reading especially this thread, i'm inclined to see the whole story as a hoax. All 'bull# indicators' are glowing bright red. But on the other side, there still remains a possibility that there is something to this story, or even the possibility that this particular case is a hoax, but that there are indeed such objects orbiting the earth.

So, let's assume (theoretically
) that the story is real, that the footage has been made with a telescope and this mysterious 'apparatus'.

JLW is apparently not able or not willing to disclose sufficient details of this apparatus, so that anyone could replicate his results. So what can we do ? We could dismiss the whole story as a hoax, and do nothing. But we also could try to think about this thing. If someone can invent it, then we also have a chance to re-invent it, or to reverse-engineer it.

We have the following informations (if we assume it's not a hoax):

a) most of the objects appear as points of light without this apparatus

b) the apparatus is so simple that a third-grader could build it

c) a normal 8" SC telescope is being used

d) normal cameras (camcorder and webcam) are used

So what can we make out of this informations ?

We have footage of 'unconventional' objects, and also of the ISS. Both are allegedly made by using the telescope+apparatus. So if the ISS's shape is unchanged on the footage, but the unconventional objects, which normally would appear as points of light, the apparatus can't be a simple element which distorts the optical images. Then the ISS would be also distorted and would not by recognizable any more.

From b) we can rule out that there are any hi-tech or expensive optical parts in the apparatus.

From d) we can get the information that the visible or maximum up to near-IR spectral range is used, because normal cameras are not sensible for other wavelengths. Color cameras are not even very sensitive for near-IR because they have a IR-blocking filter in front of the sensor.

Maybe these thoughts will trigger some ideas from the community here...

[edit on 19-12-2007 by skywatcher1965]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Additional comment to the star-maps to find the alleged 'portals for spaceships':

If these portals really exist, and could be pinpointed to a star-map, then they should be very far away from earth, because if they would be near earth (let's say within the moon orbit or closer) than we would have an optical parallax depending on the observer's location on earth, and depending on time (because of earth's rotation). If the portal / the spaceships would be so far away not to have this parallax, they would have a more than gigantic size, which is far beyond any realistic dimension.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I'm sorry but I couldn't resist:
And...
e) Perhaps we are seeing objects that are "dimensional bleed through's" where some unknown intelligence is able to manipulate the atmospheric 'noise' generated by what looks to us like a star with the naked eye and also elements in the actual electric circuitry of the videocam/webcam that JLW was using that's inexplicably connected in some inexplicable way -- and this is very important here so listen up -- with the stochastic resonance that exist between the recorder (JLW) and 'them' which would result in the photographic manifestation of those mysterious 'satellites' and objects which are showing up in his movies.

One can not rule out that this is the reason why JLW is not coming forward with that 'apparatus' information that all of you are seeking. Lol, that's because it's JLW himself who is that mysterious APPARATUS!!!

If reason number "e" is correct, then this would be a very good reason why he's laying low ....

I just find this soooooo amusing!

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Jose

You the Man,
Thank's for coming through on your word. Your a classic and a true blue trooper.
Now I hope someone with a scope and clear skies can make heads or tails of it.

I've been wanting to own a scope but believe that I will make my own ATM style and have been reading up on it for the past month or so. In the next couple of months I'm purchasing me a pyrex blank and going to task from there.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hello,

Yep, it's me the big bad guy again.

I just wanted to remind you all of a video Gridkeeper himself posted on youtube about a year ago. Please read the "About This Video" to the right. It is backed up by Gerry Gilmore, Cambridge University, Institute of Astronomy.

www.youtube.com...

Gerry Gilmore Web Site:
www.ast.cam.ac.uk...

Maybe someone can email him and ask him how he came about his conclusions? Maybe someone with some influence like Jose?

It sure seems to me that he (gridkeeper) was selling nothing but the idea that these were "Star Wars" based satellites. Now how they ever manifested into these so called starships is beyond me.

I do believe in life elsewhere, but I also deny ignorance. I am not the bad guy here, I'm just trying to save some of you the big disappointment that is coming.

If these are truly spy or secret star wars based satellites, the governments of these so called satellites sure wouldn't be happy about any new technology developed to track them. Gridkeeper or John or both...whatever I'm confused, may well be on the run. Maybe this game they are playing is against TPTB.

This game with us though has gone on long enough. I just want full disclosure and truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Guzzeppi
It is backed up by Gerry Gilmore, Cambridge University, Institute of Astronomy.This game with us though has gone on long enough. I just want full disclosure and truth.

Hey guz, I already contacted Gerry Gilmore and he has never endorsed Lenard. I have an email Gerry sent me and one he also to Lenard, who was surprised at finding out that his private emails were being used to endorse Lenard, when in fact he has not done so in any way what-so-ever. Also, Lenard and Gridkeeper were spreading Henry Kline emails from JPL, with whom I spoke with personally on the phone and he also is not endorsing anything. So these are bogus endoresment / emails they were or are using to make it "look like" these are real when they are not.

When I first edited Interstellar, I had no reason to doubt Lenard and I had included these in the film, but upon finding out they were falsehoods, I immediately removed them. I think Lenard may have uploaded the film on some websites that still had these quotes in the film. If he did the film is the one I personally sent him for review prior to releasing it on TBLN.

I admit I made some quick decisions and continued with the production of Interstellar, but after consulting with my researcher in Mexico that I've known years, and after he told me it was all real, I wanted to get this out there and get Lenard here in the states to get this device made and into the hands of the masses in the public. Imagine, if this would have occured and hundreds of you or thousands were capturing the same thing. It would be a "coup" for us old timers in the fields of UFO investigations, and there would be no doubt to at least prove UFOs are out there.

I feel we can still take all this bad decision making and bad moves and turn them into a positive.

With people like Jack, Star and many others here that know how to do starsearching with scopes, we may very well have something we can all share and release to the public.

I can committ to this:

Anyone out there gets the goods on these space things that we can verify as being really there, I will gladly put all my time and efforts in producing and releasing the information to the public at no cost to the project. When I do a project I go 100% until it's finished. Not changing the subject, but I've been researching Rods going on thirteen years. You know why I have not thrown in the towel even with so many calling me a hoaxer, is because I "know they're real!" I have seen them with the naked eye and so have many others.

I feel on the world front we are all at a point where we need to make change and bring awareness to the masses that there is more to our future than an ID card embedded with a chip, and that there are more things going on than our 'world leaders' are willing to admit.

I wish Lenard would stop playing this game and come forth. I am willing to forgive and forget the bickering and all that, get back on track, and let's collectively get this one done already!

I think we have enough amateur and professional astronomers out there that can deliver the goods.

I'll be back here later on tonight.

Jose Escamilla

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
big big thankyou Jose,
(will no doubt be wrong as to my limited understanding,) but if these ones are further out and stationary, it could be the start of easily verifying their existence!!!

..finding the 'sweet spot', (untill we get the 'apparatus')may or may not prove more difficult; and add that to the list of what i wouldn't know.

..will personably be unable to add to search, unless the zoom function on my mobile phone counts as a telescope ..??

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Maybe someone can email him and ask him how he came about his conclusions? Maybe someone with some influence like Jose?

Sounds like a plan
I will give it a go

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jose Escamilla

When I first edited Interstellar, I had no reason to doubt Lenard and I had included these in the film, but upon finding out they were falsehoods, I immediately removed them. I think Lenard may have uploaded the film on some websites that still had these quotes in the film. If he did the film is the one I personally sent him for review prior to releasing it on TBLN.

Jose Escamilla

[edit on 19-12-2007 by Jose Escamilla]

I have them still on the copy I bought from you with the endorsements.

Again you say "I think Lenard may have uploaded the film"

You seem to continue to release liability of yourself with all the excuses like, "i didn't know!" and "I had no reason the think otherwise!" and "if this is a hoax, i will refund everyone their money!"

Now you ask if this is all real I will research it all and release it to the public for no charge? If so, then why are you charging for it when it's borderline still. All your explanation and answers and questions seem all a little bipolar, Angry, mad, happy, sad, in a really, really, weird way.

link   

I can committ to this:

Anyone out there gets the goods on these space things that we can verify as being really there, I will gladly put all my time and efforts in producing and releasing the information to the public at no cost to the project. When I do a project I go 100% until it's finished.

I'm keeping that one for the record.

Thanks for that reply Jose, I should have known by now that it was possibly a faked email. Through my own research I feel they are satellites, but I hope I'm wrong.

Here is a site for those that may be trying to build a setup. Hope this helps.

www.angelfire.com...

link   

Originally posted by livo74
..will personably be unable to add to search, unless the zoom function on my mobile phone counts as a telescope ..??

I can't wait to test this Meade scope this Satruday. The rain is supposed to stop and it looks like a clear day coming up. We're getting a web cam and playing with a camcorder as well. Looking forward to testing this out.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I am afraid Jeff Rense is further damaging his reputation.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
and wish you the best of luck, Jose!
will wait and see what happens,

till then

cheers

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
Don't know what it is called though I think the best bet is to try to match these to a night sky simulator like Starry Night or similar software.

Do you mean "Orion's Belt"? That would be what you see in the image a few posts above

There is one image in that set that has to be focused on... I am going to lonk it from Jose's site and let you find what I am talking about its filled with 'space craft' when I have time later I will highlight them. Turn up the btightness and zoom in there is a fleet of them...

Something is not right here Maybe Internos can do it before I get back

[edit on 19-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hello,

Yep, it's me the big bad guy again.

www.youtube.com...

So is the Lucky Imaging all it is?

By using a high-speed camera we can choose those images that are least affected by the atmosphere and combine them to give a much higher resolution image then we would get if we simply added together all the images irrespective of their quality. By doing this we are selecting those fortunate moments when the fluctuations in the atmosphere are at the smallest. This is what we call "Lucky Imaging". Lucky imaging techniques may be used both for astronomical observations with telescopes and for ground-ground imaging such as surveillance work with long focus lenses.

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
There's an additional thing I find suspect with the image you posted above Zorgon. When you look closely at the bottom left portion at what I presume is supposed to be the house -- you can see the stars shining right through the building.

Now I don't specialize in photography, maybe this effect can be easily explained. Like a shutter speed thing or something along those lines. It does bring up questions though. It almost looks as if the image is layered...

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Liquidus

Good find Liquidus. I also see that too, but I see stars all over the house or building. There is a transparency effect going on as if some editing has been done. Zorgon is better apt to tell us what this is.

Guz

posted on Dec, 19 2007 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by livo74

I can't wait to test this Meade scope this Satruday. The rain is supposed to stop and it looks like a clear day coming up. We're getting a web cam and playing with a camcorder as well. Looking forward to testing this out.

Jose Escamilla

I'm sure it will go something like this... 'I can't believe what we have found on our own...and so on."

mods, please leave this post here as reference since this thread is a "case file"

If we continue to change the case, from which this thread originally started as. Now it's just about stargazing. We will need info to reference to, since Jose keeps changing his mind.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join