It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Interstellar Case Files: by Jose Escamilla

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Jose,

Glad to see you on ATS. I've studied your Rods stuff and find it very interesting and nothing to dismiss out of hand. Their speed and occassional small size reminds of stuff seen by Birdsal/Stubbs in the classic film:

Secret Nasa Transmission: The Smoking Gun

They found brief single frames of strange ultrafast light phenomenon that have similar speeds as Rods. Just wondered if you had seen that film?

I see that your new field on investigation is strange large objects seen with telescopes. Can you give this thread a bit more background on your Interstellar work to understand your reasons for this thread.

Anyway, glad to have you on ATS

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Mr. Escamilla greetings from Argentina.

Can i take you off topic just a second.

It would be great that you start a thread refuting / counter attacking / debunking , the "insect teory" of the rods.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

Yes, very soon I will be putting up a thread on the Rods. There is a lot to that mystery and I promise to do this very soon. The History Channel is presenting what I feel is a special that will certainly revive a renewed interest on the subject of the Rods:

Monster Quest - January 9, 2008

Right now however, I am focusing on getting this thread continued with the subject matter at hand.

Jose Escamilla

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
For all we know it could be some internet troll looking for a cheap thrill.

Impersonating someone to that degree considering the potential legal actions is beyond being a 'troll'...

To Springer you should listen... do you not think this would be checked out?

Edit to add... DOH That wasn't there before I started to write

reply to post by Jose Escamilla

Welcome Jose...

I for one would really like to get to the bottom of all this...considering the implication of these photos to the possible existence of 'secret space stations"

I think ATS is fast becoming the forum of choice to get official opinions heard. A recent thread on NASA disclosure has already attracted Jim Orberg and Bob Williams and that has been a very interesting thread...

I see this issue following the same coarse...

For us (John Lear, myself and Pegasus Research) this began some time ago... Here at ATS when the images from John Lenard first appeared there was an issue of them being posted at a NASA forum in England... where they were subsequently removed and all related posts by John Lenard removed...

The replies are still there so its easy to verify... and a diligent member of ATS did a screen capture of the google cache showing the posts.

I myself have been in communication with both John and Gridkeeper for permission to post images on our website and in an attempt to get more information on how someone else can see these craft...

I make it clear here that I do not side with either side at this point until all the evidence is out... The images are VERY interesting and controversial to be sure... but without some way to back them up from another source... they become relatively useless..

For those who went out to get the Popcorn and beer..

Here is our page on the images...

www.thelivingmoon.com...

There has also been a "World exclusive" released on Rense.com

Big Machines Parked In Orbit -
Black Ops, Star Wars Or ET?
Or All Of The Above?
By Jeff Rense
12-12-7

www.rense.com...

ABOUT MY ORIGINAL INTENTIONS:

My original concept in releasing the film Interstellar, was to raise enough funds to have this apparatus built / patented and released to the public as cheaply as possible, so that every astronomer, whether amateur or professional, or anyone willing to do the research, could corroborate and document, all that John Lenard Walson and I revealed in the film Interstellar to be true.

Now I understood that John Lenard only used a small telescope and inexpensive equipment... There are many out there who have better equipment and can reproduce these results...

Pegasus has several people that have such equipment and through a contact from Boeing I was directed to someone who took this photo of the ISS.... and it was suggested I contact him with the coordinates...

If there is any truth to both sides not doing this 'for the money' lets get these coordinates...

I would be satisfied with ONE just to confirm they exist...

Originally posted by Lexion
And, yet more drama.
I have a prediction :

There will be great mud-slinging,
name calling and general bad
behaviour.

I am hoping it does not come to this... It would be great if we can ALL keep this civil and get to the truth... I have seen both sides of this 'debate' and it is certainly 'heated' Jose has come to issue a challenge... fais enough...

I hope both John Lenard and Gridkeeper (already an ATS member will participate and tell us their side of things.

My only real interest in this is getting at the truth... and yes I have an obvious bias to this proving out to be the existence of 'secret space platforms'

If I have to pay a few dollars to get this data so be it... John Lear bought a copy of "Dark Mission" just so we could check what was in there...

But if I have to pay for the data I have reasonable expectations of GETTING that data...

Now both sides come and shake hands...

And let the Battle Proceed...

errr Debate I meant debate... yeah that's it...

PS Springer also has a copy of my 'research' into this for safe keeping. I felt that 'wise' as ATS was 'mentioned' and I know I can count on his impartiality and confidentiality

[edit on 15-12-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Originally posted by Jose Escamilla

So do us all a favor Lex, without sounding brash, if you have more accusations to lay on me, send them to my personal email: [email protected] and this way we don't waste space and continuity here on ATS.

Jose,

No accusations. I'm not part
of your drama.

I made a prediction.

I stand by it.

Until you provide the so-called
evidence that you (and seemingly,
only you have) I'll stay on my side
of the fence.

I truly believe in continuity. I also
believe that people making claims
provide proof of said claims.

You Sir, have shown no proof.

I am open-minded, but I like ice-cream
to accompany the cone.

Why would I attack a messenger ?

I prefer to see the message.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Hi Jose,

Welcome to ATS, i am sure your information, thoughts and opinions will be of great interest to many. I would like to start with a few questions if you dont mind.

Do you have a copy of the film "Interstellar" hosted anywhere on the web for free? Can you also explain your relationship and contractual obligations with Mr. Leonard?

Do you have any information at all on the legitimacy or the apparatus that Mr. Leonard used when filming the footage? Do you personally feel the footage is of genuine unknown orbiting craft? (not the ISS or other "space junk"/satellites.)

I feel these questions need to be answered before anyone can actively participate in this thread. Many people have only seen the trailer and fed off the limited information regarding the film.

On another note i feel your work in capturing the mystery "rods" is legitimate and cant be explained away as camera defects or insects. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing the footage

I look forward to your response.

Thanks.

EDIT for grammar

[edit on 15/12/07 by Grenade]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yes UFO-TGSED thread would be very cool.
Start the thread and I'll be there.

Done.

UFO : The Greatest Story Ever Denied - Q&A with Jose Escamilla!

See you there!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Cut from Jose's original posting,
My original concept in releasing the film Interstellar, was to raise enough funds to have this apparatus built / patented and released to the public as cheaply as possible, so that every astronomer, whether amateur or professional, or anyone willing to do the research, could corroborate and document

This is what I love about your work Jose, you make these discoveries, do the work and then you show us how to see this stuff for ourselves.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Welcome Jose from Alex in London, UK!

I have been aware of your work/research for a number of years now.
I CONGRATULATE your huge effort in the research of UFO's/RODS subject. 'UFO- The Greatest Story Ever Denied' was an excellent documentry with plenty of original information. I personally remember the segment when you showed that many UFO's can only be seen in the Infra-Red light spectrum.
Im not going to ask you any Questions because I know that too many people would like to, and so I will save you the time so you can concentrate on working on the whole 'Interstellar Case Files' project.

I very much admire your work/research Jose, and I hope things will develop positively in your new 'Interstella' work.

We need more people like you to get this subject out, although until a UFO/'ROD' destroys something, the media/public are not interested!

All the best Jose, carry on your fantastic research............

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Lexion i dont think that Jose is in question yet. And i'm sure that the owner of this fine forum checked him out to his satisfaction, else he wouldnt be here. John Leonard supposedly has the HD vids, "level 10 video". i'm personally waiting to hear from him and see what he's really got. If he cant produce then this whole thing is worthless.

John Leonards HD footage should be brought to the surface, and i'm also willing to pay reasonably... if thats absolutely what has to be done. The pics are very intriguing and if High Def pics do exist they could change a lot of peoples minds about whats really going on in the skies above our heads. Untill anything further comes about i'm gonna watch the cookie crumble and see what happens

P.S. props to Jose for getting on hear and stirrin the pot a little bit!!!!

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks ZORGON for the link for all the info

Seems like some black projects in orbit, and maybe also some UFO's caught with John Lenard Walson's filming technique.

Very intriging and interesting

Check out www.rense.com...

for details of Jose's 'Interstella Case' subject.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   

welcome to ATS; i am sure you will provide much food for thought and much for the barrel rollers to get on the fence about,Jose, good luck and we are waiting........

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexZ_UK
Very intriging and interesting

Check out www.rense.com...

Posted that link I did
But we have been involved with this since it first appeared on ATS

Here is the first original posting by Implosion
Alleged spacecraft/objects on moon
posted on 14-6-2007 @ 02:08 AM
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is the second thread...
John Lenard Walson: Biggest discovery ever?

Here are the 50 John Lenard videos under the Level 10 at BLIP TV

LOL with ATS coverage, my website, and BLIP TV I don't see how Rense.com gets to claim a "World Exclusive"

blip.tv...

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Check out a picture of the space station at the link below ...

www.spaceweather.com...

This guy claims to have used a Meade 8" LX90.

www.meade.com...

That's one nice telescope !

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

reply to post by MrdDstrbr

I apologize for not knowing how to reply to each of you...Yes UFO-TGSED thread would be very cool. I have an enormous amount of things related regarding the film, how it was made, and much more. Also, I am planning to release three films on You Tube, Google, My Space and any web sites willing to carry and present my films for "free!"

I am seeking sponsors right now for this event tentative date set at: February 25, 2008. The 66 year anniversary of The Battle of LA. I am also in pre-production on a feature film called: The Battle of Los Angeles, ala Speilberg style with actors and AWESOME CGI recreating the the real War of the World, which took place over Culver City, on that night: February 25, 1942.

Start the thread and I'll be there.

Sincerely - Jose Escamilla

Hot dog! Heya Jose! Greg Boone from UFO Updates here! Your new movie project sounds like a sure fire winner! If I can help at all I'll drop you an email. You have got to be one of the hardest workin' men in UFOlogy for sure!

Best,
Greg

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Would love to see that MIB altercation that Jose refers to in the starting post

One would think that this would be the time for John to show his cards. Also I was reading the thread that got this whole thing started. Somone was stating that "something" was gonna be revealed this sunday.
Anyone who knows more about this than I (everyone on this forum lol)care to elaborate?
Either way, good reading
Hope this stays civil and that we (the interested) can glean some sort of something that may in fact be nothing at all

-I don't see anyone Jose is referring to coming out of the wood work.
-Bunker time?
In the words of a famous wizard I guess "We shall see what we shall see"

[edit on 15-12-2007 by radaghast5]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by radaghast5

Also I was reading the thread that got this whole thing started. Somone was stating that "something" was gonna be revealed this sunday.

The thread you are talking about is here:

and it was gridkeeper that stated:

Next Sunday will be an interesting day

I would suggest to anyone that if they have not already read this thread then they do so as there is a seeming exchange between the two parties there.

[edit on 15-12-2007 by sherpa]

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
My edits not working again.

Just wanted to add welcome to ATS radaghast5.

Also just thinking aloud regarding the statement by gridkeeper and the timeing of this thread, coincidence ?

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Jose Escamilla

Welcome to ATS, it is an honor and a pleasure to have you here and I hope you are here to stay. You came to the right place.

I admire what you are trying to do here and take the bull by the horns. I too have been following this for a while. Can't wait to see what comes of this.

posted on Dec, 15 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Hello Jose and welcome to ATS,

am a big fan of the Spaceship videos posted by Gridkeeper and co., but until I have read your previous post, I didn't know your were proffesionally involved as a ufo researcher and even investigated the RODS phenomenon.

I watched this video about the RODS on YouTube, where you have traveled to Aquismon in Mexico to study them in a large abyss/cave.

What popped in my mind as soon as I've seen the opening I thought why not put a very large net across and simply wait for the rod to get caught?

Was there any other investigation in the cave involving basejumping or descending to investige their nests?

Thank you for your answer

iohen

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join